Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WilhelmII

Discounts on Ships

15 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
39 posts
1,753 battles

What is all this Cr^p ATM your only giving 10% discount on ships when they normally are 50% for levels 2-5, 30% for Levels 6-7, and 15% for Levels 8-10 so what is going on????? we wait long enough for these discounts and now your slipping in this garbage, be fair,  if that is at all possible.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,355 posts
3 hours ago, WilhelmII said:

What is all this Cr^p ATM your only giving 10% discount on ships when they normally are 50% for levels 2-5, 30% for Levels 6-7, and 15% for Levels 8-10 so what is going on????? we wait long enough for these discounts and now your slipping in this garbage, be fair,  if that is at all possible.

there is no "discount event" at the moment...the 10% discount are due to your clan base...

• Cool 1

Players
2,109 posts
18,599 battles
Vor 9 Stunden, WilhelmII sagte:

What is all this Cr^p ATM your only giving 10% discount on ships when they normally are 50% for levels 2-5, 30% for Levels 6-7, and 15% for Levels 8-10 so what is going on?????

Santa Lootboxes showed Wargaming how easy it is to rake in money by the trainload with a lottery, so now they're doing it again but call it "Summer Sale".

I wonder what kinds of people could use a few good Tier VIIIs and look at the list and go "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!" for an offer where the only guarantee is you get a Prinz Eugen but get a chance to be saddled with, say, two premium aircraft carriers.

• Funny 1

[OGHF]
Players
39 posts
1,753 battles
6 hours ago, Klopirat said:

there is no "discount event" at the moment...the 10% discount are due to your clan base... 

Many thanks for the clarification, I stand corrected.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,355 posts
24 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

Santa Lootboxes showed Wargaming how easy it is to rake in money by the trainload with a lottery, so now they're doing it again but call it "Summer Sale".

I wonder what kinds of people could use a few good Tier VIIIs and look at the list and go "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!" for an offer where the only guarantee is you get a Prinz Eugen but get a chance to be saddled with, say, two premium aircraft carriers. 

and this rage is related to the topic by?

[OGHF]
Players
39 posts
1,753 battles
5 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

We just had discounts around 4th July. 

Not on lvl 5's we did,nt, or I would have bought all 6 of what I am waiting for. as I said we wait long intervals between real discounts, in fact the last big ship discount was on the German tree for lvl's 2-10 and that was between 24 to 28 May 2019

[CATS]
Players
24,801 posts
13,697 battles
10 minutes ago, WilhelmII said:

Not on lvl 5's we did,nt, or I would have bought all 6 of what I am waiting for. as I said we wait long intervals between real discounts, in fact the last big ship discount was on the German tree for lvl's 2-10 and that was between 24 to 28 May 2019

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/freexp-conversion-july-2019/

[OGHF]
Players
39 posts
1,753 battles

ColonelPete your link is in relation to Premium ship deals / discounts, I refer to Grinders only, but thx anyway

[CATS]
Players
24,801 posts
13,697 battles
2 minutes ago, WilhelmII said:

ColonelPete your link is in relation to Premium ship deals / discounts, I refer to Grinders only, but thx anyway

Read the whole article. It is not very long...

Discounts on US Silver ships because of 4th July.

[OGHF]
Players
39 posts
1,753 battles
36 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

and this rage is related to the topic by? 

I agree Klopirat, how is this rage from FixCVs_Nautical Bla Bla in any way related to the actual tread, but to give him my thoughts on it. They can sell as many loot boxes with random prizes as they like, they can sell as many premium ships as they want for that is their business, supply a product for sale and make a profit no problem with that, BECAUSE it is people like YOU FixCVs_Nautical Bla Bla who make to choice to buy it and go with it or not, so if you do dont moan about it.

Or do what I do, I buy Ports only other than that I grind for it all, and if on the way I win Premium ships then great, my choice, same as in WOT I Buy Garages and Cam only, and in WoWP Hangers and Cam only, and I grind for it all, so it is your choice like it is mine so let's live with it.

[OGHF]
Players
39 posts
1,753 battles
6 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Tell us where WG hit your pan, op (hey - I mean, the op has been solved already) 

If I knew what the hell you were trying to say I would attempt to give an answer, that is, if indeed your comment was directed at me, but I am just guessing, in any case not at all helpful, perhaps you need to take a leaf out of Klopirats book for future.

[OGHF]
Players
39 posts
1,753 battles
17 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Read the whole article. It is not very long...

Discounts on US Silver ships because of 4th July. 

Yep done that, once again thanks for setting me right.

Sign in to follow this