You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MurderousKitten

Disabling the battle chat

24 comments in this topic

Players
55 posts

So WG Leningrad Oblast edition - when are you gona implament that  small button to disable ALL ingame chat ( like in your overlords WOT game client  ) ?
coz i really could use a break from semiwanted "teammates" explaining where should i go , and i actually preffer to have in game chat disabled , so i cant respond to these " wonderfull" people .
Coz i really getting tirred from getting chat bans for answering to figs in game , or telling what i think about my "teammates" .
Atleast , if you chatban me , dont make me read the chat msg of the rest of the "players".

• Funny 1

[JRM]
Players
5,523 posts
22,757 battles

Somone posted a trick somebtime ago - press enter to go into message typing mode then contol and click the x that appears beneath the chat window

Beta Tester
650 posts
25 minutes ago, MurderousKitten said:

thats the fun fact - sometimes it is borring to earn them :D

ive just got 2 in row so im good ...

[MORIA]
Players
7,200 posts
33,719 battles
1 minute ago, didyoukillme said:

If you are player like @MacArthur92, than don't disable battle chat - ppl will need to tell you where to go if they don't want to play 11 vs 12.

You have to come here from the polish forum too? Lol. You will tell me where to go? You :Smile_veryhappy:

Dude. Your provocation is really cheap. 

Players
202 posts
16,929 battles
2 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Dude. Your provocation is really cheap.  

Not more than yours like 4 months ago.

• Funny 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,200 posts
33,719 battles
Just now, didyoukillme said:

Not more than yours like 4 months ago.

I really don't understand why you come here, and make such offtop. You need some attention? 

Players
202 posts
16,929 battles
3 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

I really don't understand why you come here, and make such offtop. You need some attention? 

giphy.gif

• Boring 1

Players
5,976 posts
10,957 battles
4 hours ago, MurderousKitten said:

So WG Leningrad Oblast edition - when are you gona implament that  small button to disable ALL ingame chat ( like in your overlords WOT game client  ) ?
coz i really could use a break from semiwanted "teammates" explaining where should i go , and i actually preffer to have in game chat disabled , so i cant respond to these " wonderfull" people .
Coz i really getting tirred from getting chat bans for answering to figs in game , or telling what i think about my "teammates" .
Atleast , if you chatban me , dont make me read the chat msg of the rest of the "players".

Your WN8 is kinda sorry :Smile-_tongue:

And if you are getting tired of doing one particular action due to it not being very rewarding to you, maybe you should change your behavior instead of going all narcisist and expecting the world to change simply because you want it to? :cap_book:

• Cool 1

Players
5,976 posts
10,957 battles
4 hours ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

There are mods that let you disable game chat.

In WoT these mods are kinda mandatory. What a terrible unfun game that has become.

Last time I tried WoT again (maybe like half a year ago??) I got death wishes and had to uninstall and f***ing moroniac or whatever, it was just terrible.

I don't understand why people find that game fun at all without installing the mandatory chat mods.

I mean, whats wrong with playing a premium (and now unobtainable) tier 3 TD with tier 10 view range anyway?

[MORIA]
Players
7,200 posts
33,719 battles
8 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

In WoT these mods are kinda mandatory. What a terrible unfun game that has become.

Last time I tried WoT again (maybe like half a year ago??) I got death wishes and had to uninstall and f***ing moroniac or whatever, it was just terrible.

I don't understand why people find that game fun at all without installing the mandatory chat mods.

I mean, whats wrong with playing a premium (and now unobtainable) tier 3 TD with tier 10 view range anyway?

Damn that's terrible what's going on there. Why they didn't implement that in game ? Same I saw on NA, people there hate arta more than wows players the CV. 

Players
5,976 posts
10,957 battles
54 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Damn that's terrible what's going on there. Why they didn't implement that in game ? Same I saw on NA, people there hate arta more than wows players the CV. 

I dunno. But the toxic people obviously won.

Wows took in quite some refugees from over there :Smile-_tongue:

But what I do remember is that there used to be kinda a bebate of the campers vs the yoloers and the yoloers won and the WoT great deforestation began and WoT became a corridor brawler game.

There's no tactical positioning left there, along with all the impatient types having gotten their way over the backs of the ones who preferred a more patient and intelligent approach.

And then there's these premiums. Kinda like Stalingrad is here.

[L4GG]
Players
2,688 posts
9,887 battles
6 hours ago, MurderousKitten said:

Just don't look to the chat.

you have a lot to look in game.

Players
3,084 posts
13,783 battles

10,000 games and never been chat banned.

I’ve always wondered either how bad you’ve been, how salty you’ve been in chat  or how much better than the ranting potato’s to get 1 you have to be....

• Angry 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,200 posts
33,719 battles
12 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

I’ve always wondered either how bad you’ve been, how salty you’ve been in chat  or how much better than the ranting potato’s to get 1 you have to be....

Getting into long discussion, talking polish with some of your friend on the red team, playing CV , people spam f6 and I reply "I don't care" (yeah I should just spam back f2 - now I know) , complaining about something in chat - game mechanics, bugs, campers. Somebody attacked me on chat naming me so I attacked him back. Lessons learned though I got massive chatban record. You know what - I stopped to care. It'll be better to disable chat. Maybe it'll be less of a teamplay, but I'll disable it from now. I'll use Aslain mode until it'll be implemented in the game. Because if you'll tell some potato not to die or go to cap... They won't listen, and give you chat report instead. 

Players
2,258 posts
18,092 battles
1 hour ago, Bear_Necessities said:

:Smile_facepalm: Dude, you really got to step up your game. Not being chat banned means you haven't experienced this game to the max.

Players
3,084 posts
13,783 battles
1 hour ago, Europizza said:

:Smile_facepalm: Dude, you really got to step up your game. Not being chat banned means you haven't experienced this game to the max.

But I play CV, I ridicule bad play and call it out. I wind up potatos including division and still get more compliments. I must just be owed a lot of good karma for stuff these days :fish_cute_2:

[PONY]
Beta Tester
5,793 posts
9,985 battles
12 hours ago, MurderousKitten said:

thats the fun fact - sometimes it is borring to earn them :D

Then throw your salt on the Pizza(insert any other  Food) and not in the Chat :Smile_trollface:

[MORIA]
Players
7,200 posts
33,719 battles
1 hour ago, Bear_Necessities said:

But I play CV, I ridicule bad play and call it out. I wind up potatos including division and still get more compliments. I must just be owed a lot of good karma for stuff these days :fish_cute_2:

Idk . Some people are more lucky than others.

Guess Ill die 21072019132442.jpg