You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Update 0.8.6: French Destroyers

64 comments in this topic

Players
45 posts
5,784 battles

Everytime somebody mentions Siroco i remember James Mays Scirocco song

The diesel Scirocco

Gets you down to Morocco

On one fill uppa diesel

55 MPGiesel...

:Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,748 posts
6,645 battles

When is that Stream where you get the Codes for Free Containers ?

They are Unfortunately not Linking it :(

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Not that I personally particularily care about it, but why on earth would you schedule the next Ranked season in the middle of the next Clan Battles season?

@MrConway, @Sehales, is that perhaps just a mix-up in dates? If not what's the rationale in scheduling both events at the same time rather than the usual one after another?

Players
255 posts
13,825 battles
6 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Not that I personally particularily care about it, but why on earth would you schedule the next Ranked season in the middle of the next Clan Battles season?

@MrConway, @Sehales, is that perhaps just a mix-up in dates? If not what's the rationale in scheduling both events at the same time rather than the usual one after another?

For the second part, i would guess, something big will happen in the patch after the next, and they wanted to empty it from both...

Clans will no longer have levels assigned to them. Now, all bonuses which opened up as a Clan progressed from level to level will be available at once. This change will help novice players to pick up the basics of the existing Clan structure.

So we loose the flags from I. to XII.?? Why is this helping to novice players? If i am wrong pls correct me!

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
134 posts
4,775 battles
1 hour ago, Sunleader said:

When is that Stream where you get the Codes for Free Containers ?

They are Unfortunately not Linking it :(

Every Thursday @ 16:00 UTC    

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/official-streams-rewards/ 

We a full guide coming out tomorrow with more details about how to get french container + much more from watching streams! 

Keep an eye on the Portal. :cap_like:

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,748 posts
6,645 battles
3 minutes ago, SeaSickOllie said:

Every Thursday @ 16:00 UTC    

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/official-streams-rewards/ 

We a full guide coming out tomorrow with more details about how to get french container + much more from watching streams! 

Keep an eye on the Portal. :cap_like:

Also is there is another Guide coming ?

Wasnt this one the Guide ?

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/french-destroyers-the-full-guide/

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

That video of Dasha... Isn't that intro the opening of Tchaikovsky's "1812"? Written for the victory of Russia over France?  Cheeky! Sneaky! Devious! 

You know what this event needs? More lootboxes. WAY more lootboxes! :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 3

[HDMS]
[HDMS]
Players
64 posts

Still no possibility to hide unvanted ships (clan-war, ranked).

When will it be possible to sell us ca Flint.

Beta Tester
11 posts

No refunds for CV's and people that put time, money, Premium CVs, Captain retraining and free xp into something they loved and got smashed into pieces? You're still improving the AA even after admitting last update you went overboard on the buffs for AA. The least CV players deserve to be refunded or the option to turn their CV's into free xp so they can play something else instead...

• Cool 7

[PZK]
Players
8 posts
5,036 battles

So many ships get a nerf. Henri gets 0,7 seconds longer reload, Jutland gets 0,5 longer reload and conqueror a major change. BUT the Wargaming bias nerf their "precious" alien ship grozovoi by 0,2 seconds! Are you kidding me!? 

This destroyer is by far the best DD in the game, much to it's large choice of consumables and ship characteristics and WG bastards just change the reload time by 0,2. Come on, you do that just because it is your "nation"....

• Cool 1

[O-R-P]
[O-R-P]
Players
517 posts
30,957 battles

What is the point of buying unique commanders if he is unique only by name?

So extremly much work to give them some buffs?

You getting lazy WG and you want our doubloons??

How about some small buffs:

Vladimir Trubetskoy Russian Black Sea destroyer flotilla commander during WW1-buff to last stand and BFT

Theodore Chandler- was commander on cruisiers USS Omaha and later on USS louisville- buff to BFT and expert marksman

Friedrich Bonte -German destroyer flotilla commander in Narvik- adrenaline rush  and  vigilance

Horace Hood- commander of battlecruisiers squadron during Jutland, died on HMS Invicible by magazine explosion- buff- BOS , jack of all trades

Matsuji Ijuin Commander of cruisiers Atago, Nachi, Sendai And battleship Kongo. Buffs- expert marksman, demolition expert

Nerfing poor hakaryu again? u are joking....

• Cool 5

[R3B3L]
Players
809 posts
2 hours ago, elmir108 said:

Henri gets 0,7 seconds longer reload, Jutland gets 0,5 longer reload and conqueror a major change. BUT the Wargaming bias nerf their "precious" alien ship grozovoi by 0,2 seconds! Are you kidding me!?

Actually, are you kidding us? Consider the base-reload of the ships you mentioned and look what difference it makes in percentage - you will see that Groz got the biggest nerf of them.

• Cool 2

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
134 posts
4,775 battles
2 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Also is there is another Guide coming ?

Wasnt this one the Guide ?

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/french-destroyers-the-full-guide/

Ah, I should have been clearer. The guide tomorrow will cover all the stream rewards and all the ways to get them. 

We briefly covered it here: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/official-streams-rewards/ 

Tomorrow's guide will give you everything you need to know. 

Thanks! 

• Cool 1

Players
183 posts
7,950 battles
4 hours ago, Galaxy011 said:

Iam glad you buffed Gearing and Conqueror :)

thats so crap about this game . Please next update those blue print ships to the dry docks and out of the game. And no more buffing 

• Bad 1

Players
56 posts

"The Year 1812 Solemn Overture, festival overture in E♭ major, Op. 49, popularly known as the 1812 Overture, is a concert overture written in 1880 by Russian composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky to commemorate the successful Russian defence against Napoleon's invading Grande Armée in 1812."

Others have beaten me to it, but Dacha's video background music... OOPS!! :Smile_facepalm:

Or actually, maybe it's a... :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[PANEU]
Players
1,396 posts
12,781 battles

Did someone created a Symbol of France calculator similar to the one for snowflakes? 

[4-20]
[4-20]
Players
215 posts

In Update 0.8.6 you will still be able to exchange Fuel Tokens for rewards from the Rogue Wave event. When Update 0.8.7 hits the servers, all Fuel Tokens will be converted into credits at an exchange rate of 1:22,500.

At least you do this thing right. I cant imagine having to spent previous events tokens before events finnish. 

thanks2.2

[AIS]
Players
127 posts
8,565 battles
5 hours ago, Killroy67 said:

thats so crap about this game . Please next update those blue print ships to the dry docks and out of the game. And no more buffing 

Wait... Did you just say that gearing class has never existed?

• Funny 1

[_VV_]
Players
51 posts
6,579 battles

so, i have 30 hightier ships, which will net me around 400 rep.tokens, but there is no mention on where i get the other 1000 tokens from to buy the 3 packages.

i guess we will get them from missions and directives, but its not mentioned anywhere, just wanted to point that out.