Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Myrmidon19

Acquiring Steel

8 comments in this topic

Question

[NORKS]
Players
91 posts

So I've read that you acquire this via playing Ranked or Clan battles. Neither of which I have participated in yet. I only have a single vessel at T-8, everything else is below. Just wondering do you get Steel simply for participating win or lose in the same manner as the various kinds of experience and/or credits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,344 posts
12,823 battles

image.thumb.png.3bba1a5d86f8111e6ea32f44d3c5667d.png

 

Squall and Gale rewards are awarded over 15 wins (50 per win in Squall, 75 per win Gale)
Storm and Typhoon rewards are awarded over 30 wins (100 per win Storm, 135 per win Typhoon)
Hurricane rewards require 10 wins (100 per win)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,869 posts
11,627 battles
6 minutes ago, Myrmidon19 said:

So I've read that you acquire this via playing Ranked or Clan battles. Neither of which I have participated in yet. I only have a single vessel at T-8, everything else is below. Just wondering do you get Steel simply for participating win or lose in the same manner as the various kinds of experience and/or credits?

Nope, you have to win - in ranked you can get steel per rank you achieve (one time), in clan-battles for up to 15 victories per league-level. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[NORKS]
Players
91 posts
9 hours ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Nope, you have to win - in ranked you can get steel per rank you achieve (one time), in clan-battles for up to 15 victories per league-level. 

 

So in effect there's a finite amount of steel for any one person? Eugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,869 posts
11,627 battles
7 hours ago, Myrmidon19 said:

So in effect there's a finite amount of steel for any one person? Eugh.

Yes, about 10k per player in a T10-Season, less in upcoming T8. Steel at all is not meant to be "fast" - although there was this xmas-thing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[NORKS]
Players
91 posts
4 hours ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Yes, about 10k per player in a T10-Season, less in upcoming T8. Steel at all is not meant to be "fast" - although there was this xmas-thing...

 

So is it worth me gathering a bit even if this season is already started or maybe even almost over. Only ask because I saw lots of cool premium ships that are coal and steel exclusive. The Stalingrad seems amazing... D:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,419 posts
31 minutes ago, Myrmidon19 said:

So is it worth me gathering a bit even if this season is already started or maybe even almost over.

it is  ranked sprint at the moment, so no steel at all...and of course as usual the rewards are listed in the article...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
9,423 posts
11,039 battles
1 hour ago, Myrmidon19 said:

Only ask because I saw lots of cool premium ships that are coal and steel exclusive. The Stalingrad seems amazing... D:

Precisely as "long term" goals to keep players hooked.

Though clan battles seems to be more generous in terms of steel rewards, but then to participate in them you might need specific tier 10 ships, as rentals might not be "flavor of the month" I'm afraid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×