You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrHappydiamond

COMMUNITY SITUATION

14 comments in this topic

Players
41 posts
4,082 battles

Good morning/Good afternoon gents!

I recently had a match in Kiev. As usual I said in chat "I wont cap early game" (I often cap in kiev, BUT not early game when I'd be surely insta spotted and nuked). One of my teammates started complaining, calling me "useless" and he kept saying "what's your utility then?". I replied: "Would YOU cap with 8km concealment, without smoke(i'm using the heal), knowing that after entering the cap you'll be insta spotted by a seattle or radared by a Missouri behind the island?". 

He then started talking crap (i dont care if you get offended by the word "crap" because i'm sick of this community) about me, i lost my patience and said: "Cmon, I entered the cap twice and i lost half my HP, do you really want me to suicide? Fucktard". Guess what? I got insta chat banned for 5 days (counting the current day).

Like, how frustrated must you be offended by a Kiev player who doesnt want to suicide?

I had a month break from the game, and i started playing again last week; but situations like this makes me want to uninstall the game!

P.S. If you read this, please reply and share your opinion.

Best regards.

-just a player.

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
1,303 posts
12,896 battles

The simple fact of the matter is Kiev and above are ill suited to early game cap contesting, especially if you're running without smoke(The way of the real man, of course :Smile_trollface:).

A case of mad 'cause bad. 

Players
41 posts
4,082 battles
26 minuti fa, Miragetank90 ha scritto:

The simple fact of the matter is Kiev and above are ill suited to early game cap contesting, especially if you're running without smoke(The way of the real man, of course :Smile_trollface:).

A case of mad 'cause bad. 

Yep, I can contest but not actually go in it with all those ships around. I dont know the english name of the map, it's the one A-B-C caps, with islands around the north of C and south of A. (If i translate the name it should be fragments/shard) Basically I entered the cap, seattle spotted me and started shooting at me, the DD in smoke did the same and after i finally escaped MO radared me, but that wasnt enough to convince him that if I went in again I would have died. He didnt even understand it after another of our DDs entered it and died shortly after..

Players
974 posts
19,369 battles

Best thing is simple to ignore such crap. A lot of people simply dont know what some ships can do and not can do. And some guys dont understand, that the best way to win a game is not to lose it.  For example bye wasting a ship for nothing. 

I had yesterday my first game with Benham, where my own CV wants to Remote control me. Yes, i did not rush the cap for a reason in the beginning. I waited untill their Kaga  lost first squad. And yes i left the cap before capping... I was simply radared by Donskoi. And i had the prob, that a lightning outspots me... but thats not a reason to waste my ship, because one wanted me to.  

Btw: we won on points in a close game. Our CV was dead. I had 4 Kills and 115 k. And one report. Who cares.... 

Players
41 posts
4,082 battles
2 minuti fa, belalugosisdead ha scritto:

Best thing is simple to ignore such crap. A lot of people simply dont know what some ships can do and not can do. And some guys dont understand, that the best way to win a game is not to lose it.  For example bye wasting a ship for nothing. 

I had yesterday my first game with Benham, where my own CV wants to Remote control me. Yes, i did not rush the cap for a reason in the beginning. I waited untill their Kaga  lost first squad. And yes i left the cap before capping... I was simply radared bye Donskoi. And i had the prob, that a lightning outspots me... but thats not a reasons to waste my ship, because one wanted me to.  

Btw: we won on points in a close game. Our CV was dead. I had 4 Kills and 115 k. And one report. Who cares.... 

Yeah that's what I usually do but damn, this time I got chat banned. Also for what? Just because I called someone "fucktard"? I've seen so many players wishing death to others and they've never been chat banned. The fact is I use the chat a lot, not only to have some jokes with division mates, but to communicate with the team too and the fact that i cant do it annoys me.

Players
1,222 posts
6,496 battles

No point in trying to argue with idiots. As long as there are people with red stats after tens of thousands of games, in which they should've learned how to play the game, that one comment of you won't suddenly let him see the light.

I like to use sarcasm in my comments. At least that way they can't get me on insults.

• Cool 1

Players
974 posts
19,369 battles

I think there is a kind of automatic system, that chatbans you, when you have a number of reports for behaviour in chat. Untill now i never reached this, which means you can affort some  reports, because i have a allergie against Full HP BB in Mapborder with Spottingplane. And i usually tell them they play crap. :-)

but if the day of my First chatban will arive, i will take is as a man. :-) which is easy cause i use discord and my divimates can be toxic for me too :-)

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

5 day chatban was done manually by WG support, so he went throught he trouble to report you to them. If what you said about his comments is true, you can file a counter complaint (if you still have the replay as evidence) stating that he was trying to get a rise out of you by mouthing off.

Support won't unban you because support is typically too lazy to go through the process just just a couple days worth of chatban, but you would stand good chances that he's going to get chatbanned for his misconduct just the same. Eye and for eye.

Players
41 posts
4,082 battles
1 minuto fa, belalugosisdead ha scritto:

I think there is a kind of automatic system, that chatbans you, when you have a number of reports for behaviour in chat. Untill now i never reached this, which means you can affort some  reports, because i have a allergie against Full HP BB in Mapborder with Spottingplane. And i usually tell them they play crap. :-)

but if the day of my First chatban will arive, i will take is as a man. :-) which is easy cause i use discord and my divimates can be toxic for me too :-)

:P I don't use discord because there's too much noise where I live, that's why i've always preferred chats .-.

Players
6,327 posts
245 battles

Just reply with mad cus bad.

or type something naughty then block dem so you get the last laugh, something that world of tanks taught me over the years and allowed me to type big insults near the end of the match so they would be forced to read but not retaliate (game ends before they can lol).:cap_haloween::Smile_trollface:

much harder to do here however.

[R3B3L]
Players
809 posts
1 hour ago, belalugosisdead said:

And yes i left the cap before capping... I was simply radared

Which is something the BB-mains will never understand. I got reported so many times (and called names) for leaving before capping... Mostly it´s a guy with:

- red stats

- 89% of all games in BB

- and a name like "XXXmegakillahXXX"

just blacklist + forget him  :Smile_smile:

Players
372 posts
1,227 battles

Sounds to me like you did everything right.

Went to the cap, found it occupied by enemy which would turn you into submarine and thus wisely left.

The rest of your team would thus know where some of enemy was, which is the object of scouting.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
2,027 posts
19,757 battles

Don't bother explaining something to the average player, let your results speak. Provided you deliver said results you won't have any problems with chat bans and karma. If not you should work on your game play with RU DDs which is a bit different from other DDs. Focus on dealing damage at mid to long range while avoiding to get hit (evasion tanking). Whenever a DD is detected immediately switch your fire to him, also you should always be in position to do this. 'There is an island in the way' is not the island's fault, it's your poor position.

Your favourite targets are those who can't hit you easily like BBs and that Seattle in your example, have respect for lasers like Zao or Moskva. Keep your guns hot and you can cap as soon as you have weakened the enemy enough. If a DD has no support because they ran away or died his concealment won't help him against you. Secure as many kills as possible, farming damage doesn't give points if the target lives long enough to heal. And you need to make points to make up for ignoring caps in the beginning.

Tl;dr: Cap late, shoot all the time, evade.

A lot comes with experience as well. Depending on the MM and map you can sometimes even cap with a Khabarovsk in the beginning. Usually you like to support others who spot for you (stealthy DDs and radar ships). As long as you keep your guns singing you can let the enemy get a points and cap advantage. Be patient, get the kills and you will have an easy time of mopping up the rest.

The RU DDs are versatile when it comes to builds. You can experiment what works best for you though AFT is a must-have most of the time.

Sometimes you need to adjust your play style to a ship line to make it work, it's not always easy. I speak from experience, my RU DD stats are poor, especially Kiev (old VII and new VIII). I utilized the above game play tips recently when I ground my Grozovoi legendary module and it worked beautifully. Feel free to compare my recent  Grozo stats with what I achieved in lower tiers.

[UAC]
Players
650 posts
2,210 battles

Dude probably wanted a reaction from you :Smile_sceptic:

Best thing you can do is not give any.....