ethiksnomis2

Playing as a member of BOT Teams

7 comments in this topic

[FLASH]
[FLASH]
Players
3 posts
11,336 battles

I have just played 3 games with, predominately, bot team members. They were rubbish games. I want to option NOT to play with BOTS on my team. I understand I will play less games, but it will allow me to play with other sentient beings who think 'outside' the box and make crazy decisions and tactics on 'gut' feelings and come to the aid of fellow humans. You cannot program 'instinct'. The most memorable naval battles are those that did not follow the text book.

Does anyone else feel the same???

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,405 posts
12 minutes ago, ethiksnomis2 said:

tactics

co-op and 'tactics'  :fish_book:??

and btw the main issue in such co-op games are usually the other human players and not the bots...

[MORIA]
Players
7,200 posts
33,713 battles
31 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

co-op and 'tactics'  :fish_book:??

and btw the main issue in such co-op games are usually the other human players and not the bots...

I think he meant he had 3 randoms dominated by bots. 

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,405 posts
5 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

I think he meant he had 3 randoms dominated by bots. 

but he has more than 8k co-op games, and less than 200 random games, so I guess the "bot team members" he is complaining about are the real WG bots 

[MORIA]
Players
7,200 posts
33,713 battles
7 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but he has more than 8k co-op games, and less than 200 random games, so I guess the "bot team members" he is complaining about are the real WG bots 

Ah lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

[FLASH]
[FLASH]
Players
3 posts
11,336 battles
57 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

Yep - the WG bots - have no issues with other players, some better than others; some like to hide - some sacrifice themselves - BUT at least you can chat with them!

I love the game, tried WOT but cannot get on with that. so WOW is ONLY game I play.

Ethik

[COR3]
Players
1,321 posts
12,741 battles

Well this Bots are meant to teach you some basics but if you think they are to weak or stupid i suggest you switch to random battles....

The B.... OTher Players there will challenge you in ways you never dreamt possible...