Steph246

Chat Bug while zooming in/out

5 comments in this topic

[OCTO]
Players
193 posts
13,250 battles

1. Description

When trying to read the chat history, scrolling up or down the middle button mouse, dedicated also the the zoom, when my mouse cursor is on the text zone. The game view zoom in/out, as well.

2. Reproduction steps

Put the mouse cursor in the chat zone (red zone on the attach picture) , scroll in to page up the chat text, to read the beautiful poetry of my comrads !&@*#

3. Result

The camera of the game zoom in/out as well as I try to read the text, nice.

4. Expected result

When the mouse cursor in the text zone, it shoulen't affect the game camera.

5. Technical details

I didn't use vodka.

2766446-shot-15.07.17_14.00.49-0747.jpg

[OCTO]
Players
193 posts
13,250 battles
1 hour ago, MacArthur92 said:

Why do you have to distract yourself and read chat in the first place?

Maybe you can try to answer for yourself.

This is a game bug, what I reported, or maybe well, a "retardation in progress" GUI .

[MORIA]
Players
7,162 posts
33,559 battles
20 minutes ago, Steph246 said:

Maybe you can try to answer for yourself.

This is a game bug, what I reported, or maybe well, a "retardation in progress" GUI .

No I can't. Really. Why to bother to scroll the chat? In the near future there'll be an option to disable the chat completely because it's a distraction in some situations. 

[OCTO]
Players
193 posts
13,250 battles
25 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

No I can't. Really. Why to bother to scroll the chat? In the near future there'll be an option to disable the chat completely because it's a distraction in some situations. 

Everyone has a different way to see the game, as you seem really involved into the forum and you don't understand the importance of scrolling in chat, I help you to understand.

It s already possible to disable the chat, there are mods for you, and you can already disable that chat. I think you have to click on the little cross when you re about to write something in the chat in the game.

It is useful to be able to go back into the chat history, to report people insulting others for example, or abusing of mini map clicking, the report system has its own topic. You could also compliment players to be clear on the contrary of what we generally meet in chat.

Muting the players who abuse from mini map clicking s coming up soon, I think.

Ok, I m out of here, now. Have fun.

Sign in to follow this