You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue

Combat Missions not displayed ?

9 comments in this topic

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Hey guys,

I wonder if I am the only one with this problem:

When I am in to the port, and I click on "combat missions" tab, I get "flooded" with that crap of missions for  Savage mod ( a thing I do not like / I do not play at all) and, for some hidden reasons, I get no info at all about the combat missions I do play :

in this case, for example, "Battleship, path to the liberty" , and "Zero, Zero weather".

To conclude, I simply cannot keep track of my progress on this two, because no info at all is provided in the tab with "combat missions" !

The only way to get an idea about my progress is just after a battle, when a general info is displayed - see the image below.

Is here any way to see my real progress, WITH NUMBERS ( how much I need to complete the mission, for example) on the pointed missions ?

Thanks in advance for your help, guys.

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.07.21 - 14.42.03.07.png

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,421 posts
3 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Is here any way to see my real progress, WITH NUMBERS ( how much I need to complete the mission, for example) on the pointed missions ?

sure, this missions are part of the directives and can be looked up there...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,890 posts
12,724 battles
3 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Hey guys,

I wonder if I am the only one with this problem:

When I am in to the port, and I click on "combat missions" tab, I get "flooded" with that crap of missions for  Savage mod ( a thing I do not like / I do not play at all) and, for some hidden reasons, I get no info at all about the combat missions I do play :

in this case, for example, "Battleship, path to the liberty" , and "Zero, Zero weather".

To conclude, I simply cannot keep track of my progress on this two, because no info at all is provided in the tab with "combat missions" !

The only way to get an idea about my progress is just after a battle, when a general info is displayed - see the image below.

Thanks in advance for your help, guys.

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.07.21 - 14.42.03.07.png

Click the Rogue Wave "banner" at the top left of your screen in port - all the directives are listed there. Took me a while to find this too.

• Cool 2

Players
2,106 posts
9,036 battles

However....

It would be nice the have the numbers when hovering with a mouse over those icons after the battle.

That way you would know exactly where you are at that moment and can go straight into the next battle instead of existing to port, checking the numbers and then going to battle.

Shouldn't be that hard to include and I'd say it would be useful.

Players
343 posts
6,937 battles
8 ore fa, Palubarac ha scritto:

However....

If would be nice the have the numbers when overlaying with a mouse over those icons after the battle.

That way you would know exactly where you are at that moment and can go straight into the next battle instead of existing to port, checking the numbers and then going to battle.

Shouldn't be that hard to include and I'd say it would be useful.

Totally agree!!!!

Beta Tester
1,839 posts
11,256 battles
On 7/21/2019 at 3:52 PM, xxNihilanxx said:

Click the Rogue Wave "banner" at the top left of your screen in port - all the directives are listed there. Took me a while to find this too.

This was my case as well. WG could make this a bit more clear. Is it a combat mission it should be under the tab ""Combat missions".

Beta Tester
1,890 posts
12,724 battles
17 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

This was my case as well. WG could make this a bit more clear. Is it a combat mission it should be under the tab ""Combat missions".

Well, you'd think. But hey, this is WG we are talking about.

• Cool 1