You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
little_rowboat

sth is fu**ed up - invisible walls on Shards

14 comments in this topic

Players
340 posts
612 battles

We had a game with invisible walls.. both sides of the teams experienced this.

You were stuck when you moved in the open like running against a wall - same with shells fired and torps launched.

To me it seemed like the graphics (at least on this map) were shifted to the objects physical structures.. so graphic didn't match the characteristics of abojects.. seemed like displaced to each other as nelli could easily move through walls.

Hopefully it's the only map where it is the case.

Pls look into this immediately @Crysantos @MrConway @Sehales

Could be seen in the replay.

20190720_093508_PASC006-Atlanta-1942_23_Shards.wowsreplay

feels like belated July 4th producing fireworks with Atlanta ^^ and Nelli got the island-camo

shot-19_07.20_10_04.27-0588.thumb.jpg.7a54c05221a3a6385680574048a735a9.jpg

shot-19_07.20_10_06.15-0174.thumb.jpg.e35c70e0e7dac982046a3daef2c4b142.jpg

• Funny 1

Players
3,360 posts

The only thing that I can remotely remember happening to me is that my ship hit a 'wall', stopping with engines and propellers running but that was in savage battle and I immediately D/C'ed after that. I'm not sure if everyone else was affected too because after relogging I found my ship still intact (though I took a non-lethal torpedo hit right after that).

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Amateur mistake. All you have to do is sync your phaser modulation with your shield frequencies, otherwise all you do is shoot your own deflector shields.

Don't they teach cadets anything at Starfleet Academy these days!?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 13

Players
340 posts
612 battles

Vor 5 Stunden, Aotearas sagte:

Amateur mistake. All you have to do is sync your phaser modulation with your shield frequencies, otherwise all you do is shoot your own deflector shields.

Don't they teach cadets anything at Starfleet Academy these days!?

Should have bought the space permanent camos.. they probably have auto-sync of phasers and deflector shields.

• Cool 1

Players
5,976 posts
10,910 battles

A clanmate of mine also mentioned having had this issue today, but he had gone offline by the time I asked him if it were perhaps a mixup of 3D map, and collisionmesh map..or something.

Players
340 posts
612 battles

Sadly there is neither a reaction nor an explanation what happened though @Crysantos for example was online..

Incidents can and will happen, what makes a companies reputation is reaction to them, communicating and transparency in analysing and fixing...

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,281 posts
13,779 battles
On 7/21/2019 at 9:28 AM, l_m_just_lucky said:

Sadly there is neither a reaction nor an explanation what happened though @Crysantos for example was online..

Incidents can and will happen, what makes a companies reputation is reaction to them, communicating and transparency in analysing and fixing...

We do have weekends and while I'm trying to be as active as I can (and check whether there is any major issue while I'm not in on the weekend), please give me a bit of breathing room when I'm not in the office :Smile_honoring:

Thanks for reporting this and we're passing it along to our Devs to investigate.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 4

Players
340 posts
612 battles
Vor 5 Stunden, Crysantos sagte:

We do have weekends and while I'm trying to be as active as I can (and check whether there is any major issue while I'm not in on the weekend), please give me a bit of breathing room when I'm not in the office :Smile_honoring:

Thanks for reporting this and we're passing it along to our Devs to investigate.

Greetings, Crysantos

Thanks for the reply. Didn't knew you work mondays till fridays - thought you 3 work shifted. Nevermind and apologies in this case.

Thx for passing it along. :etc_hide_turtle:

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,281 posts
13,779 battles
On 7/22/2019 at 3:13 PM, l_m_just_lucky said:

Thanks for the reply. Didn't knew you work mondays till fridays - thought you 3 work shifted. Nevermind and apologies in this case.

Thx for passing it along. :etc_hide_turtle:

No worries, could you please send me a WGCheck, too?

Thanks!

• Cool 1