Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Naval Legends: K-21 – Trailer

16 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
7,558 battles

o_O

Aircraft carriers and Submarines...

Limit each to 1 per team max and it might just work, other wise Aircraft carriers and Submarines will be the last things alive every match, just as Aircraft Carriers are now.

Bork on.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[OILUP]
Players
185 posts
55 minutes ago, Sam_Browne said:

o_O

Aircraft carriers and Submarines...

Limit each to 1 per team max and it might just work, other wise Aircraft carriers and Submarines will be the last things alive every match, just as Aircraft Carriers are now.

Bork on.

DD's play like arcade sub/PT boats anyway. Subs will either be underwhelming or inferior to dd's unless they rework dd's.

• Cool 1

[NODF]
Players
3 posts
929 battles

Everyone remembering Navyfield might fee la shiver crawl down their spines... as I remember it,the first iteration of subs where a nightmare...overpowered without end... lets hope that subs won#t come in the near future or are limited to special game mods... IF subs make it into the game at all... 

• Cool 1

Players
7,468 posts
8,292 battles
2 hours ago, DrMax said:

Everyone remembering Navyfield might fee la shiver crawl down their spines... as I remember it,the first iteration of subs where a nightmare...overpowered without end... lets hope that subs won#t come in the near future or are limited to special game mods... IF subs make it into the game at all... 

Remember the CV rework? I'm not too optimistic about submarine balancing.

• Cool 2

[NTSH]
Players
1 post
1,444 battles
2 hours ago, DrMax said:

And one of the biggest issues that remained, at least for me, was the lack of high-level DDs.

Those could have been used to effectively counter those ridicilously unbalanced monstrosities.

Unfortunately one could not properly use many of the DDs with high-level crews due to those darn crew tonnages.

Yes if those things make it into the game they need proper restrictions (like that's going to happen) and proper counters in the form if anti-sub vessels similar to the smaller ships in "Enigma" flawed as that game might have been it at leat got that part mostly right.

[SERBS]
Players
43 posts
10,377 battles

Bring out the subs! YES! I hardly wait to play subs and even buy a premium one and support this gamemaking company a little bit more. Just name the price, you deserve it BUT... before you do this, just be sure you don't ruin the gameplay again! MAKE SURE THE BATTLES WILL LAST LONGER from 20 minutes to 30 minutes (not just run and shoot mode) AND MAKE SURE WHEN DRIVING A SUB WILL ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ON A SUB, you know what i mean (everything goes slower with collecting data over sonars and periscope, so when you are submerged you can relay only on your sonar data and persicopes and when you surface the sub than you can relay on your radar or "visual"). You can pay attention to so many WONDERFUL DETAILS that can make this game THE BEST NAVAL AND SUBMARINE GAME EVER BUT PLEASE DONT SCREW UP THIS TIME! Dont LET THIS GAME TURN INTO A 2 BUTTON "GAMEBOY" GAME! It would be a wonderful thing, just imagine (there is 3 minutes left to end the game, enemy is ahead with points and enemy is having 1 player left and he has a submerged submarine and our team has a carrier and a DD left? The search party would be totally awesome and exciting, dont you think? See....you have 1000s of ways how to implement the game, so dont implement it the easiest way, get it? Thank you! 

• Funny 2
  • Bad 2

[OILUP]
Players
185 posts
12 hours ago, Dutchreaper said:

Lets just wait, see and give the WG team some suggestions so it can come to a success.

Ah yes like the cv rework.:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[BS4]
Players
1,196 posts
6,752 battles
5 hours ago, Zlovenia1 said:

Bring out the subs! YES! I hardly wait to play subs and even buy a premium one and support this gamemaking company a little bit more. Just name the price, you deserve it BUT... before you do this, just be sure you don't ruin the gameplay again! MAKE SURE THE BATTLES WILL LAST LONGER from 20 minutes to 30 minutes (not just run and shoot mode) AND MAKE SURE WHEN DRIVING A SUB WILL ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ON A SUB, you know what i mean (everything goes slower with collecting data over sonars and periscope, so when you are submerged you can relay only on your sonar data and persicopes and when you surface the sub than you can relay on your radar or "visual"). You can pay attention to so many WONDERFUL DETAILS that can make this game THE BEST NAVAL AND SUBMARINE GAME EVER BUT PLEASE DONT SCREW UP THIS TIME! Dont LET THIS GAME TURN INTO A 2 BUTTON "GAMEBOY" GAME! It would be a wonderful thing, just imagine (there is 3 minutes left to end the game, enemy is ahead with points and enemy is having 1 player left and he has a submerged submarine and our team has a carrier and a DD left? The search party would be totally awesome and exciting, dont you think? See....you have 1000s of ways how to implement the game, so dont implement it the easiest way, get it? Thank you! 

Cant decide if drunk or just too much coffee?!!!

• Funny 2

Players
5 posts
2,262 battles

Personally, I am massively looking forward to Subs (hopefully) making an appearance into random battles. As a sub enthusiast, I think it will offer a nice difference of approach to random battles that they need right now. Breaking up the island camping meta that is horrendously apparent in 90% of games, which drag games out to an appalling length sometimes, would be an absolute god-send. The threat of an SS lurking near-by will cause people to think about sitting static behind islands. In a similar vein, it should also encourage CVs from doing the same and making players focus just as heavily on moving with a group instead of hiding in the corner of the map or behind an island. May also give DDs a secondary job apart from rushing the first cap and immediately getting sunk allowing your team access to map info for significantly longer than usual and defense against beligerant subs. However, that being said, if Subs only appear as something you cannot use in random battles, only PVE, I will be bitterly disapointed.

Regardless, I am optimistic.

• Cool 1

[MVC]
Players
3 posts
6,992 battles

Well in the sowjet navy is an submarine an Legend that managed to sink 2 Freighters, an Mine Chaser and 10 FISHING BOATS ??? It also attacked 3 norwegian fisherboats that was able to escape... really ? An legend ???

• Funny 1

Players
26 posts
8,789 battles

Whats even the point of talking about sub legends if you don't add it ingame??

Shouldn't be a big issue to add subs anyway, since they already did it in that haloween version, just be sure its balanced and playable

• Funny 1

[SERBS]
Players
43 posts
10,377 battles
1 minute ago, CaptainOkita said:

Irish coffee?

And you know what :cap_wander_2: ...that's TOTALLY RIGHT. NO JOKE! :cap_like:

AND BTW...ACTUALLY I am on IRISH COFFE RIGHT NOW AGAIN :cap_tea:

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,388 posts
9,475 battles

Ladies and gentelmen,

I've cleaned up some politics discussions from the thread.

Not the place nor the time.

Please remember it is against the rules.

Have a Gd'day!

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Sign in to follow this