Sign in to follow this  
MacAll66

Can't login - login server issue?

5 comments in this topic

[_ANW_]
Beta Tester
1 post
11,799 battles

I got disconnected from the game around 15:00 today and has not been able to login since. I either get an error message stating that I use the wrong account name or access code or a message saying the login server cannot be reached. Most attempts I only get to see that the client try to login, but nothing happens.

Modstation claims that I have no internet connection but everything works fine and all other games exept Wargaming games are working fine.

Tried to uninstall the Gamecenter but when I try to install a fresh download I get an error stating the server can't be reached.

Any ideas on how to get back in the game?

[RDNT]
Players
27 posts

Same'ish

Have seen various errors (handle/password incorrect, not internet connection etc.) so it seems that the servers are tanking big time.

Also nothing on the WoWs or WGsupport twitter accounts - but hey, thats mostly down to the standard latency in the communications

*sighs*

.....goes to the habour to look at a real life destroyer.

[FRLRS]
Players
22 posts
7,696 battles
2 minutes ago, ZeuSueZ1337 said:

Same'ish

Have seen various errors (handle/password incorrect, not internet connection etc.) so it seems that the servers are tanking big time.

Also nothing on the WoWs or WGsupport twitter accounts - but hey, thats mostly down to the standard latency in the communications

*sighs*

I was wondering if it was just my computer that was acting funny. Glad to see it isn't.

2 minutes ago, ZeuSueZ1337 said:

.....goes to the habour to look at a real life destroyer.

Er der en destroyer i København ? 

[-YR-]
Players
575 posts

I am suffering disconnections since Yesterday. Push start button, battle loads and as soon as the match start I get disconnected.

Reconnect and after 5 muntes a second time.

Reconnected again in the mean tiem battle is over and while I am in the port disconnected again.

WTF is going on??

If I watch any video on Utube or try to play another game everything is ok.

[WITCH]
[WITCH]
Players
5 posts
2,017 battles

I got disconnected while just starting a battle and when i got back on had been penalised for leaving a battle early. Have attempted to contact wargaming via their account but no success. tried Twitter but not had the courtesy of a reply/
Penalty worked away though, but that's not the point.

Sign in to follow this