You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BlackFish__

Wargaming, why do you regard your EU players as second class citizens?

33 comments in this topic

[OCTO]
Players
153 posts
11,501 battles

Wargaming, what is this good for? You show us Italian cruisers up to tier 7 and then you show the hight tiers on Russia?

I would really like to understand the rationale behind this.
You shot yourself in the foot with the totally botched NTC idea, and now this?

Stop regarding us just like milking cows!

• Cool 4
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

Players
163 posts
871 battles

3/6 nations with full DD, BB and CA lines are European. 5/10 nations in the game are European.
Literally half the ships in this game are European

6b2049ba637ec47baf0e879cf88a73811940cfa6

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[BANCV]
Players, Clan Test Coordinator
30 posts
17,499 battles

This is some high class whining. It's not like we won't get the information the same time like everyone else?

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

Players
685 posts
5,610 battles

Hes talking about the stream that just happened.

Instead of syncing a russian and EU stream to reveal the new Italian Cruisers, they are showing the t1-7 ships on the EU stream, but the t8-10 on the russian stream tomorrow exclusively. In russian. With no English subs.

EDIT: I mean, there is a reason the news thread used to be called "something interesting from RU".

• Cool 12

Players
163 posts
871 battles
1 minute ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

Hes talking about the stream that just happened.

Oh my bad, it read like *not enough european ships in the game reeee*

Players
685 posts
5,610 battles
Just now, NikolayKuznetsov said:

Oh my bad, it read like *not enough european ships in the game reeee*

Honestly if I had not just watched the stream chat go ballistic about it, I wouldn't have had any idea either. :fish_boom:

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
24,723 posts
13,686 battles

Yeah, you must feel really entitled to complain that you got information before somebody else...

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,195 posts
33,622 battles
4 hours ago, BlackFish__ said:

Wargaming, what is this good for? You show us Italian cruisers up to tier 7 and then you show the hight tiers on Russia?

You wanna eat all the cake when it's still not ready? Dude , chill out. For real. :cap_tea:

• Cool 1

Players
2,844 posts
14,993 battles
4 hours ago, BlackFish__ said:

Wargaming, why do you regard your EU players as second class citizens?

:cap_horn:  We have moved up!!!      :cap_horn:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[BODEM]
Players
674 posts
6,319 battles

OP does tick something that has been going on from day one, though, not treating every WOWS community the same. Many times none of the regions got the same events, some got more events than the other region, sometimes the events were the same but the rules differed or the rewards differed. Then we get the split up between WG launcher people and steam players. All the while everyone is playing the same game with the same ships from the same era, replaying the same missions and celebrating (many of) the same events. We celebrate Asian and American events, the other regions celebrate European events. So why is WG splitting up the community?

ANd "for economic purposes" is BS. This has just riled up the community lots of times and it puts WG in a bad light. Why would one willfully spit their community in the face with all these obvious negative moves? Just like why can't everyone just read about the uncovering of the same ships at the same time. At least give the Italian community the scoop on everything about the Italian navy. There are so many obvious facepalm moments in WG's carreer (lately the steam sales debacle and the strange and overwhelming amount of lootbox (issues) and now for some reason they split up te reveal between Europe (Italy)/US for the 1 to 8 Italian cruisers and leave the other two for the Russian public. The issue at hand is not really noteworthy, but it's all the strange choices WG makes time after time after time that makes something like this stand out more than it would otherwise.

• Cool 4

[CATS]
Players
24,723 posts
13,686 battles
4 hours ago, FukushuNL said:

OP does tick something that has been going on from day one, though, not treating every WOWS community the same. Many times none of the regions got the same events, some got more events than the other region, sometimes the events were the same but the rules differed or the rewards differed. Then we get the split up between WG launcher people and steam players. All the while everyone is playing the same game with the same ships from the same era, replaying the same missions and celebrating (many of) the same events. We celebrate Asian and American events, the other regions celebrate European events. So why is WG splitting up the community?

ANd "for economic purposes" is BS. This has just riled up the community lots of times and it puts WG in a bad light. Why would one willfully spit their community in the face with all these obvious negative moves? Just like why can't everyone just read about the uncovering of the same ships at the same time. At least give the Italian community the scoop on everything about the Italian navy. There are so many obvious facepalm moments in WG's carreer (lately the steam sales debacle and the strange and overwhelming amount of lootbox (issues) and now for some reason they split up te reveal between Europe (Italy)/US for the 1 to 8 Italian cruisers and leave the other two for the Russian public. The issue at hand is not really noteworthy, but it's all the strange choices WG makes time after time after time that makes something like this stand out more than it would otherwise.

Hint: Not all people are the same. You maximize profits when you tailor your marketing to each customer group. That is how the world works.

Beta Tester
701 posts
11,549 battles

Makes me wonder if there is post on russian forum saying "WG why you treat us as second class players. You showed italian ships on EU stream first"

Or whining is EU thing?

I have not watched the stream, ships will be in game I will take a look at them, why bother now.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[COR3]
Players
1,313 posts
12,738 battles

Yeah as if i want to follow that long stream.

Just relax and wait for the Announcement Propper.

I am sure there will be portal news soon.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,329 posts
16 minutes ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

Makes me wonder if there is post on russian forum saying "WG why you treat us as second class players. You showed italian ships on EU stream first"

this. 7 of 10 tiers were revealed on the EU/EN stream, plus the characteristics of the Italian cruiser branch, which leaves only 3 "secrets" to be revealed in the RU stream...

[HOO]
Players
1,863 posts
3,564 battles
5 hours ago, Klopirat said:

this. 7 of 10 tiers were revealed on the EU/EN stream, plus the characteristics of the Italian cruiser branch, which leaves only 3 "secrets" to be revealed in the RU stream...

4 sekrets commrade actually. There is a new premium as well

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,027 posts
18,925 battles
19 hours ago, BlackFish__ said:

Wargaming why is Russia treated as second class citizens ..  after all EU got notified 24 hours before than..

Players
163 posts
871 battles

Doesn't the Russian server have 300% XP five battles a day for every ship every day of the year? Perhaps low -& mid tier stuff isn't relevant to them because they grind through it all in 3 games. Why show low and midtier stuff to Russians if every ship line on that server is T10 in an afternoon.

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
21 hours ago, BlackFish__ said:

Do you know Russia is part of Europe (continent) too? :)

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,027 posts
18,925 battles
14 hours ago, FukushuNL said:

Want to give some examples? Because for a longtime know we have had Server Sync on all of the larger events and most of the smaller

[CATS]
Players
24,723 posts
13,686 battles
On 7/18/2019 at 6:43 PM, BlackFish__ said:

And today the EU server got the stream about the Test Server and incoming changes two hours before the RU server.

Yes, EU players are clearly second class citizens :fish_palm:

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,913 posts
11,363 battles
On 7/18/2019 at 5:43 PM, BlackFish__ said:

I can't exactly see how your example above reinforces your title statement adequately. Yes, it would be nice if the information release was as simultaneous as they can make it, but this does feel a little like nit-picking. WG have always, no matter the title, seemed to fail at maintaining consistency across different server groups, so much so I've come to expect independent information releases, events, and the like, and therefore am not disappointed. It's not like anyones life depends on it does it? Just accept they're not that great at communicating and a few other things and forget about it. You'll find your life hasn't changed by this. If you learn to stop expecting things, even reasonable behaviour from some folk, then you can't be accused of being entitled, as misplaced as that would be, nor will you be disappointed. They write the rules and overall it doesn't really matter.

[MORIA]
Players
7,195 posts
33,622 battles
16 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

And today the EU server got the stream about the Test Server and incoming changes two hours before the RU server.

Yes, EU players are clearly second class citizens :fish_palm:

But RU servers are better than ours, they don't have such servers issues as we have. Same with NA.