You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Ranked Battles: Thirteenth Season

74 comments in this topic

[HULK]
Players
7 posts
17,355 battles

Nice WG - The new Season of Clan Battles starts on July 31 and ends on September 15, 2019 and

RANK BATTLE- Starts: Thu. 08 Aug. 08:00 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Thu. 08 Aug. 09:00
Ends: Tue. 03 Sep. 07:30 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Tue. 03 Sep. 08:30 - WTF WG................
  • Cool 1

[LUSOS]
Players
282 posts
16,603 battles

Ranks 18–15, and 12, are irrevocable. 

Really? Again? 12 ranks in a row? 

Be the first on your team in terms of XP earned, and you get to keep your hard-earned star, even for a lost game.

When do you stop this? I want ppl to play for the team win instead of farming xp for not losing a star as it so often happens nowadays.

It's time to make Ranked Battles fun again!!!

• Cool 12
  • Bad 3

Players
255 posts
13,825 battles

In this season, the Second League flag, which reduces the servicing cost by 5%, will be replaced with a one-time reward of 500,000 credits.  WUUUT????

Also the death of this game (at least in my eyes) is inevadable if you keep the current heading...

You want the Naval training center to be sucessfull because older players are ignoring lower tier, while you were who pushed them there earlier, with T10 bonuses, and exclusive game modes... and as a balancing act you make free the consumables, BUT a flag for a month  for some players is too much?
What you should had to do: keep ranked in the same tier for 2 seasons, and step up after that, starting t5 back then.... Same with clans but one season/tier... Then Create a multi step VOTE, what decides the next seasons tier, and engage players, who wote, with some bonuses...
Or something like this...

+ The French Snowflake thingy will happen at the same period, if i see it right...

Well done!

• Cool 7
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[THROW]
[THROW]
Beta Tester
52 posts
8,814 battles

Why do ranked and clan battles overlap?

They are the only two real competitive modes I care about and for anyone with jobs or families the commitment will be untenable.  One on their own is demanding enough.

i don’t want to moan but why at the moment are most of the announcements designed to frustrate people who love this game?

• Cool 9

Players
3 posts
9,559 battles

Again? 12 ranks in a row? Why do WG insist on infuriating their playerbase? :(  All I want a a little steel ffs. This is why sprint is way more fun than regular ranked now. 1 week of easy grinding for your rewards. Most people i have talked to do what i do, get to rank 10 and quit. Too much hassle, too much stress. Just put more irrevokable ranks in there so at least we aren't all going back and forth so much, it's not rocket science.

• Cool 11
  • Bad 1

[_VV_]
Players
51 posts
6,602 battles

cheesus WG....

i play every day for 2 or more hours and still dont see any chance to make it to rank 1 through 12ranks in a freakin row! why do you hate me?

i cant play the same tier over and over and over again back to back, its just to much repetition, i cant handle it! it makes me wanna quit!

please consider making every league a different tier to break up the soulsucking and spiritcrushing monotony.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[O-R-P]
[O-R-P]
Players
517 posts
30,957 battles

NO for star for top looser

NO for hired ships

No for irrevocable ranks

TBH a whole system is cancer- players who playing for the team ending in up and downs for eternity, selfish bastards spamming he from borderline saving the stars and climbin up.
You trying to measure players performance by putting him in system there he depending on completly ( ?) random team.

This not making any sense.

You should instead grant stars depending on single players game performance- gained xp and extra tasks.

Tasks shall be different for different ship classes- tanking for bb capping and spotting for dd, damage for ca and so on.

Teamplay not selfish "star farming" must be rewarded.

Good players shall be able to obtain rank 1 in given time, bad ones- not.

• Cool 6

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

Rank 15 & the commemorative flag, here I come. Can't be @rsed to do more.

• Cool 8

[SHAFT]
[SHAFT]
Players
997 posts
21,651 battles

Guys will you slow down with the events? You're throwing all this in the heart of summer? Grind for French dds, overlapping clan and ranked battles just after the horrendous grind for Benham...
Why do you want to burn out your player base? Why don't you focus on fixing simple stuff like port UI and chat where messages keep disappearing or refuse to become visible and have to be typed 5-10 times just not to be received by the online recipient? Additionally, if the recipient is offline it is almost certain he won't receive messages at all.

Allow people to relax and take their time before they're thrown in another event.

Why give rental ships to people who haven't reached those tiers? It's almost certain those people will be a burden to their team if you also keep in mind that there are players in high tiers that also don't have a clue of how they're supposed to play their ships?

• Cool 6

[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
15,625 battles

why is jolly roger flag no longer available for ranked 1 ?!?

Please answer this ............

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts
44 minutes ago, DarkPhariah said:

why is jolly roger flag no longer available for ranked 1 ?!?

Please answer this ............

It's being exchanged for a patch

• Bad 1

[AIS]
Players
128 posts
8,578 battles
6 minutes ago, PhantomSailor said:

Is 2-man division allowed in normal Ranked?

No, you can play only solo.

[D-O-D]
Players
18 posts
13,769 battles

I don't see the point of this forum. Whatever we write you don't really listen. We've been complaining about loser-star-saving for years already and you don't give a $h/t. Last season we all hated rentals now again you're pushing them down our throats. 130 games are not enough for someone to learn how to play the game in a rental ship. It's not even enough to learn the game mechanics. 

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[SAVVY]
Players
221 posts
3,589 battles

How can you have been witness to the sh*tshow that were rentals in ranked last season and decided that they're still a great idea?

I'll stop at rank 10 like I did last season. 12 ranks with no checkpoint is just far too timeconsuming.

• Cool 2

WG Staff
2,391 posts
4,177 battles
16 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

How can you have been witness to the sh*tshow that were rentals in ranked last season and decided that they're still a great idea?

I'll stop at rank 10 like I did last season. 12 ranks with no checkpoint is just far too timeconsuming.

When did you see us saying that there will be rentals for this ranked season?

• Cool 3

[4-20]
[4-20]
Players
215 posts
On 7/19/2019 at 3:02 PM, powerverde said:

When do you stop this? I want ppl to play for the team win instead of farming xp for not losing a star as it so often happens nowadays.

It's time to make Ranked Battles fun again!!!

Apparently you need to be 30km away from cap and do 150k damage, that makes you a good player and therefore you can call noobs to the dead mates that tried to cap or earned you time to do DAMAGE

• Cool 2

[4-20]
[4-20]
Players
215 posts
21 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

you stopped at rank 10...

you mean you stopped winning at rank 10?    we dont need checkppoints for weak players,

What we need is a system where farmers that did the least for the team arent the ones that save their star and make it faster upranks.

I know its a toxic game with a poisonous playerbase, but....  I still cant see the economy improved to encourage caps and teamwork.

• Cool 2

[SHAFT]
[SHAFT]
Players
997 posts
21,651 battles

Meanwhile, potential damage doesn't count much in terms of xp earned in the end of the match so a battleship that has held its ground blocking the enemy fleet from advancing is considered to be less effective than someone who has been snipping those blocked ships from far away...

• Cool 6

Players
143 posts
10,848 battles

I see one flaw with ranked , is played like clan battles ... there should be more "reward" for individuality ! my proposition:

Loosing team                                                                                                       Win Team

1st -  get star (he is allways better that last at wining team)                       1st - Get 2 stars 

2nd-  loose no star                                                                                               2nd,3rd,4th - get 1 star

3rd,4th,5th - loose one star                                                                                5th - get no star

6th - loose 2 stars                                                                                                6th - loose star

That system would assure there wont be lucky bustards that "SAIL" on victories of better players up ranks.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Players
255 posts
13,825 battles
4 hours ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

I see one flaw with ranked , is played like clan battles ... there should be more "reward" for individuality ! my proposition:

Loosing team                                                                                                       Win Team

1st -  get star (he is allways better that last at wining team)                       1st - Get 2 stars 

2nd-  loose no star                                                                                               2nd,3rd,4th - get 1 star

3rd,4th,5th - loose one star                                                                                5th - get no star

6th - loose 2 stars                                                                                                6th - loose star

That system would assure there wont be lucky bustards that "SAIL" on victories of better players up ranks.

But imagine how hard would it to assemble teams in mm to attach bad players onto goodplayers, unacceptable... All should spend time and money -as much as- possible in the game! :cat_cool:

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1