Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
ViceAdmiralMorgan

Dutch Navy - koninklijke marine

5 comments in this topic

[VMV]
Players
64 posts
8,452 battles

Wows will there be more Dutch ship be brought into the game ? Now we only have "De Friesland".

It would be awesome if that would be the case.

For all the peeps who say that we do not have enough ships for our own Dutch line is mistaken :)

• Cool 1

Players
5 posts
953 battles

Dutch gamers spend insane amount of money, their market is big with not a lot of people. So wargaming needs to advertise in the netherlands grab some 30s and 40s something dutchies and rake in the money.

Dutch gaming spending with 17m people is like half brazil a third of russia....wargaming would be fools to not try and get them aboard.

• Cool 2

Players
160 posts
15,303 battles

There are already a few more (dutch(design/ Uk build)) dd's in the game like the T-61 "after the invasion of the Netherlands in 1940, the Dutch shipyards were almost undamaged. Therefore the Kriegsmarine contracted three Dutch shipbuilders to build some smaller vessels.heressed as “Fleet torpedo boats”, the 1940 Type was more a destroyer than a torpedo boat, with a full load displacement of 2,566 tons and carrying four 5-inch guns and eight 21-inch torpedo tubes in two quadruple mountings, and was based on Dutch designs".

And the Gadjah Maha( Ex-Nonpareil and Ex-Tjerk Hiddes), a British-built N-Class Destroyer for Netherlands Navy, transferred to Indonesia in 1951.

The Friesland will be a instabuy for me as i'm living in the Netherlands and even in the provence Friesland ;)

Greetz GaCommanderGice

• Cool 2

Players
1,201 posts
6,188 battles
On 7/22/2019 at 1:20 PM, GaCommanderGice said:

And the Gadjah Maha( Ex-Nonpareil and Ex-Tjerk Hiddes), a British-built N-Class Destroyer for Netherlands Navy, transferred to Indonesia in 1951.

I'm still angry that they ignored the only period where this ship saw action.

I don't count this and the T-61 as Dutch ships though. In that sense, people had no reason to complain about the release of British battleships since Kongõ was already in the game. I'm not sure whether I'll buy the Friesland. I don't like these fictional camo's, at least give us the option to use a plain paint scheme while getting camo benefits. Then again, the real one looked gorgeous:

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Besides, she's Dutch.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this