You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mel1111

compensation for weekday outage

10 comments in this topic

[VLOOT]
Players
102 posts
14,189 battles

The usual nonsense from WOWS. First they have technical troubles, which prevents clients from getting their services and when you then want the "compensation" they offer you get the following: Captain, there are no available bonuses at the moment. Keep an eye out for upcoming events, which will be announced on the Portal!

Anyone else who has the same joyfull message?

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,022 posts
12,271 battles
5 minutes ago, mel1111 said:

The usual nonsense from WOWS. First they have technical troubles, which prevents clients from getting their services and when you then want the "compensation" they offer you get the following: Captain, there are no available bonuses at the moment. Keep an eye out for upcoming events, which will be announced on the Portal!

At least noone complained in https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/120990-eu-server-issues-compensation-11072019/?tab=comments#comment-3086498 so far.

[MORIA]
Players
7,348 posts
36,695 battles
2 hours ago, mel1111 said:

Don't know, you can get it until 26th of July....

[DAVY]
Players
2,801 posts
13,896 battles

strange, when you check him out in wows stats, it say 0 recent battles, i wonder why there's no compensation for him...

Players
484 posts
8,561 battles
7 hours ago, _Mad_Thom_ said:

I don't even remember any problems I had last week and I got two crates out of it.

same here and one gave me enough coal to finally get the Johnny Bart....

• Cool 2

Players
524 posts
3,155 battles
9 hours ago, _Mad_Thom_ said:

I don't even remember any problems I had last week and I got two crates out of it.

Same, button showed up for free crates, compensation for an issue I didn't even have. There are things I'm concerned about here, questionable balance changes mostly. Generosity though is something to be applauded, the grind 10X more reasonable than the game I came from (WT) - I got tons of freebies as a returning player, including 1 month premium, enough signals to grind one line to T10 and two lines to T8 in twelve days, another month of premium from a super crate and a coupon to get 16K doubloons for €19, all on top of the free stuff I got from events, including the Texas BB. The only other similar game that's more generous than this one is mechwarrior online, but that's just because devs are desperate to find a breathing human to play their game anymore.

You get so much freebies here, I'm baffled people would complain about it, you can even constistenly play T10 here as a free player if you throw in a few T7 games, WT makes you grind so hard for a top tier tank/plane free players can only realistically do it if they divorce their wives, quit their jobs and sell their children into indentured servitude, when they finally have it, they can drive/fly it once a day because the economy doesn't allow for more xP

• Cool 3

Players
1,725 posts
18,638 battles

I had some slight issues last week nothing I actually considered a big deal. 

All it meant was I did my daily grind in scenarios, because I was aware there was an issue rather than randoms as I would have preferred but hey 2 crates for that small inconvenience sounds good to me. 

• Cool 1