Sign in to follow this  
Bert_the_Cosh

Any Clans with 20 active Players in last 7 Days Please?

4 comments in this topic

Players
17 posts
3,216 battles

I need an active clan I can learn in and that has active Divisions every day? I really want guys I can learn ships with? Honestly I just fell on this info. Sorry if it annoys anyone but maybe we ought to be concerned? I would be happy doing an Admin job for a clan. Maybe keeping the stats up to date? I have tier 1 to 10 ships Grinding for Moskva right now! But ned help with this line_?

By The Way

Most clans claiming sent to me by WOWS with  20 or more members actually have less than 7 active members in the last few days! Its true! I searched WOWS Clan lists provided for me by War Gaming!

I asked WOWShips to send me a list of clans and out of 42 they suggested. Some had not seen a Commander in months. One claimed more than 20 members and was shown by the clans stats that not only was there no Commander literally, but out of the whole clan only the Recruiter was active that week. The rest were gone!  And he clearly was not having luck recruiting?

Some clans have not seen large numbers of so called clan members for Hundreds of days but still include them in their stats. Why? It's bogus, and these clans are lying to us all !

This is not a witch hunt. I was just asking WOWS to suggest some clans, and they did. These clans! No one could be more shocked than me to find that clans are padding their membership. Or maybe no one knows_ Well they should now!

If your looking for a clan go look at the box beneath the Red Battle button. Click Clan. Then chose one and click Clan Members. The truth will be revealed to you!

It's better to join a clan thats honest about it's low numbers than one that states WE this and We that, and it's really a Royal We, and the informant is one of only a handful of players in one week. If they are honest and tell us. "We are a small clan and want to grow". That's cool, but check. Don't join and then be lonely and excluded from a 5 man clan who wanna be a clique!

As for me, have I de masted my own ship_ Am I hoisted on my own petard? Lets see. At least I know how to sail unlike most here haha! Or maybe WOWS will remove this post? Now that would be telling wouldn't it.......Bert

[DAVY]
Players
2,790 posts
13,885 battles

and you posted in the wrong section, you want "looking for a clan"

Sign in to follow this