You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
sethvid_1

sethvid

39 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,201 battles
4 minutes ago, sethvid_1 said:

lose cerdits every time free player

You will lose credits if are bad player.

I have taken a look into your stats, yes you are bad player. You can take that info and improve or you can call me names and stay as bad player.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 1

[HANDS]
Players
253 posts
21,417 battles

Because u advanced too fast, at 236 battles u have already a tier X. To finance your tier X u need to buy premium account and/or permanent camo, or to play lower tier ships( V-VII) to make credits. Otherwise everybody will play only tier X. 

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
6 minutes ago, N00Boo7 said:

Because u advanced too fast, at 236 battles u have already a tier X. To finance your tier X u need to buy premium account and/or permanent camo, or to play lower tier ships( V-VII) to make credits. Otherwise everybody will play only tier X. 

Actually he has played 5k battles on the account in the title but as Sir_G says, you have to be a half decent player to make a profit at T10.

• Cool 2

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,925 posts
19,752 battles

Just ruin a few more hundred high tier matches in your Tirpitz and you'll eventually have enough money again.

• Funny 14

Players
10,038 posts
11,833 battles
58 minutes ago, sethvid_1 said:

I have a tier 10 des moine why does it cost 160000 for servicing. lose cerdits every time free player

Have you ever thought high tier ships are expensive by design?:cap_hmm:

• Cool 3

[ONE2]
Players
3,084 posts
21,612 battles
1 hour ago, sethvid_1 said:

I have a tier 10 des moine why does it cost 160000 for servicing. lose cerdits every time free player

That is just how WG economics is designed to work lad. You earn your credits by playing the middle tiers so you could afford to play a few games at tier 10 OR buy prem time AND/OR buy&use perma-camo+regular consumables+a da*rn good game every single time.:cap_old:

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

I have a tier 10 des moine

No you don't. Not on that account at least.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
Just now, bushwacker001 said:

Account name in thread title :Smile_smile:

I simply assumed he was just too lazy to type. Not like I have any evidence pointing to the contrary, nor is there any specific reason why he couldn't have logged into the forum with his real account in the first place.

Not that any of this matters since the answer to his problem is pretty straightforward.

[KAKE]
Players
2,580 posts
6,213 battles

The T10 economy is designed to be restrictive, to make you play other tiers to finance it, or pay for premium camos/premium time.

That said, it's fairly easy to at least break even in T10 with some clan bonuses and a moderate use of signal flags. Slap on a Zulu and India Bravo Terrathree and combine that with the relevant bonuses from even a moderately upgraded clan base, and you should normally not lose a significant amount of credits at least. Depends on your use of premium consumables of course, but in my experience a lot of premium consumables can be had for free as rewards. I rarely have to pay for more than one type of premium consumable in a high tier match.

Unless I potato hard, I usually don't lose money in the Minotaur, and that's without a permacamo.

5 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/505581172-sethvid/

Players
2,588 posts
11,389 battles
22 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

not worth playing got rid

^^^ no longer. If you look at wows numbers you can see that OP does have a DM on this account.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
116 posts

You think you deserve to make credits in a tier 10 when you play for free AND play a lower than bot levels of skill in most of your ships ?. 

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
2 minutes ago, pra3y said:

^^^ no longer.

No, never had a Des Moines on the account he posted here with.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,051 posts
10,763 battles

WG want you to either buy premium time, premium vessels or play many many mid-tier games to fund your high tier play.  This is how they make money. 

Players
2,904 posts

cant play IX and X co ops at all without prem, barely make creds in randoms if you screw up. It's a privileged class for paying customers

• Funny 1

[ONE2]
Players
3,084 posts
21,612 battles
1 minute ago, lossi_2018 said:

cant play IX and X co ops at all without prem, barely make creds in randoms if you screw up. It's a privileged class for paying customers

You mean someone would actually bother to grind up to tier 10 ship just so they could play it in Coop? :cap_wander_2:

I did not realize people actually do that...:cap_wander:

• Cool 2

Players
2,904 posts

People play high tier ships in co op too, not everyone likes random. I would say each type of play has people that enjoy it exclusively or almost.

• Cool 4

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
14,664 battles

So much pain... 

It's good that it wasn't Worcester as she have higher service cost considering extra consumables. 

[SHAFT]
Players
9,874 posts
9,001 battles
2 minutes ago, Episparh said:

So much pain... 

It's good that it wasn't Worcester as she have higher service cost considering extra consumables. 

You think he uses premium consumables? Would be the exception i guess :Smile_hiding:

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
14,664 battles
3 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

People play high tier ships in co op too, not everyone likes random. I would say each type of play has people that enjoy it exclusively or almost.

You do not need premium consumables or credit camo in co-op in addition bots are lame at consumable uses and are following predictable tactics... But do not expect to do credits in coop, not even close to the amounts in random, ranked and clan battles. 

I am happy that I got perm camo for my Das Meme and Worcester during Go Navy! 

If you are 100% free player - Salem is better Des Moines. 

Players
1,037 posts
11,906 battles
1 minute ago, thiextar said:

Try doing damage to red things.

Dang it, been shooting at the wrong targets all along then- I thought pink colour means youre a legendary player :fish_palm: