You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Are the daily Summer Sale ships discounted only in "Premium Shop" (real money) or are they discounted for Doubloons in game (TechTree) as well?

9 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,456 posts
15,759 battles

Hi all,

Are the daily Summer Sale ships discounted only in "Premium Shop" (real money) or are they discounted for Doubloons in game (TechTree) as well?

I checked yesterday's offer and I didn't see it discounted in game for Doubloons...

BTW, here is what happened last year - @MrConway kindly provided info:

On 7/16/2018 at 2:42 PM, MrConway said:

If the discounts apply to ships that are currently available in game, they will also be discounted for doubloons. :)

The thread was:

"Summer Sale 2018"

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[WOB]
Players
4,782 posts
15,700 battles
9 minut temu, Leo_Apollo11 napisał:

No. Not this year. It means that this year promotion is worse then last year (no doubloons discounts) and much worse then 2 years ago (no doubloons discount and no full compensation in doubloons).

• Cool 5

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,456 posts
15,759 battles

Hi all,

11 minutes ago, PanNickt said:

No. Not this year. It means that this year promotion is worse then last year (no doubloons discounts) and much worse then 2 years ago (no doubloons discount and no full compensation in doubloons).

Ahh... I see... thanks for info... darn... :Smile_sad:

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
3,130 posts
10,849 battles
29 minutes ago, PanNickt said:

This sums it up pretty well.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
2 hours ago, PanNickt said:

I'll just tag @Crysantos and @MrConway for them to read that quote, so they know we noticed.

And that we are still unsatisfied with the differences between the Steam offers and what we get on WGs own summer sale. Still waiting for a proper reply that addresses this discrimination.

• Cool 4

[WOB]
Players
4,782 posts
15,700 battles
37 minut temu, Egoleter napisał:

I'll just tag @Crysantos and @MrConway for them to read that quote, so they know we noticed.

And that we are still unsatisfied with the differences between the Steam offers and what we get on WGs own summer sale. Still waiting for a proper reply that addresses this discrimination.

I don't understand why do you want better promotion. This one is good enough - let you to keep your money in the wallet without any doubt. 

• Funny 1

[CORNG]
Players
208 posts
12,697 battles

So is there an official statement?  Why is Sims 50% off, but you have to pay  full price with doubloons? :Smile_sad:

[BLITZ]
Players
2,837 posts
11,161 battles
2 hours ago, Minomezz said:

So is there an official statement?  Why is Sims 50% off, but you have to pay  full price with doubloons? :Smile_sad:

Spreadsheet No. 156,971 - "Full vs. Discounted Doubloon Price For Ships"

Ship Discount Customer Satisfaction
Sims yes 101%
Sims no 101%

Spreadsheet actually says it's fine.

• Funny 1