Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kirowetz

*sarcasm on* Savage battles e-sports ready confirmed

33 comments in this topic

[COSTS]
Players
497 posts
11,168 battles

How is this even allowed??? Afaik each  team starts as a 3 player team, but there is a 5 player division!!! How is this supposed to be fair? (besides they are all 2-3 stars ships)

shot-19-07-15-01-34-07-0032.jpg

Just a reason, why i only go there to grind that stupid event and never look back, after i finished it.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7
  • Bad 1

Players
2,903 posts

they kinda do this without divisions but its more difficult, a lol moment for sure, but most upper echelon players 'circumnavigate' the rules like this, no biggie :)

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
15 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

How is this even allowed??? Afaik each  team starts as a 3 player team, but there is a 5 player division!!! How is this supposed to be fair? (besides they are all 2-3 stars ships)

Just a reason, why i only go there to grind that stupid event and never look back, after i finished it.

Did you even read the description for the gamemode?

Here let me spell it out for you once more: 4 teams á 3 players each

What you see are two divisions in their seperate teams. Just like you can have a division A on both teams in random battles, you can have it here in all four teams. Which translates to four possible divisions that are named A.

That's really not complicated or hard to understand. So I am sorry to say that your sarcasm backfires quite clearly.

• Cool 9

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts

plus, a quick look at the relative clans and players in your 5 man division would tell you that there is no way TWA would division with the others :Smile_glasses:

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles

Lol, it's bit like when I played Savage Battles for the very first time and I did a double take thinking 'why has my team only got three players and theirs has nine!' Eventually it dawned on me, it was to balance skills.....:Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 3

Players
1,722 posts
18,638 battles

I really want this to be a deliberate wind up post that way it's funny otherwise it's just depressing that people can be confused by something so obvious and simple 

[LEEUW]
Players
2,351 posts
10,110 battles
2 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

I really want this to be a deliberate wind up post that way it's funny otherwise it's just depressing that people can be confused by something so obvious and simple 

People fire Deepwater torps at dds despite the warning signs right in their face saying you can't hit them.... 

People use radar in spawn in case a dd magically warped its way across the map in 10 seconds.... 

I highly doubt it's not a troll post. Unfortunately. 

:cap_hmm:

• Cool 2

[SHAFT]
Players
9,867 posts
8,998 battles
1 minute ago, GarrusBrutus said:

People fire Deepwater torps at dds despite the warning signs right in their face saying you can't hit them....

An Asashio used TRB against my Benson yesterday :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 4

[AAO]
Players
1,546 posts
20,842 battles
11 hours ago, Kirowetz said:

Another thing that should have told you you're mistaken is that that "5-player division" has killed 8 out of the 7 other ships in the match.

[ADRIA]
Players
247 posts
9,454 battles
2 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

and this, ladies and gentlemen, is one more proof that we need a :fish_palm: reaction...

My first thoughts, too.

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
14,664 battles

Played 5-6 battles of those during the first week... Then I sent WeeGee you know where.. :Smile_smile: and lived happily ever after. 

[COSTS]
Players
497 posts
11,168 battles
20 hours ago, Egoleter said:

Did you even read the description for the gamemode? 

Here let me spell it out for you once more: 4 teams á 3 players each

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/rogue-wave/

I think i did, but plz help me to find the part, where it is mentioned that everyone in whatever division is named "division A". Thx.

13 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

plus, a quick look at the relative clans and players in your 5 man division would tell you that there is no way TWA would division with the others 

I actually absolutely don't care about clans whatsoever. I'm not in a clan and i also don't plan to be. So I also don't know anything about relationships. Is TWA considered assholes so no one teams up with them???

So noone really said it, but it seems with all the posts every divison in the match is named A. Is that correct?

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
3 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

I think i did, but plz help me to find the part, where it is mentioned that everyone in whatever division is named "division A". Thx.

It's default game behavior. Each team has its seperate lettering for divisions.

You should already have seen it a couple of thousend times in the 8500 battles you played, when team red and team green both divisions.

4 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

So noone really said it, but it seems with all the posts every divison in the match is named A. Is that correct?

Yes, in almost all cases. Only exception in savage battles would be if a team of two joined the match, naturally turning it into division A, and the single remaining player deciding during the match to form a new division. That single player would then be the division B for that team.

[COSTS]
Players
497 posts
11,168 battles
10 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

It's default game behavior. Each team has its seperate lettering for divisions.

You should already have seen it a couple of thousend times in the 8500 battles you played, when team red and team green both divisions.

Maybe i have alzheimer, but i can't remember a 5 divison team. Even with 8500 battles played, i never saw a 5 player division on the enemy team list. They were always nicely separated, to see who plays with whom -> Div A, Div B, Div C,.... Can you plz show me an example of said behaviour?

• Boring 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
9 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

Maybe i have alzheimer, but i can't remember a 5 divison team. Even with 8500 battles played, i never saw a 5 player division on the enemy team list. They were always nicely separated, to see who plays with whom -> Div A, Div B, Div C,.... Can you plz show me an example of said behaviour?

For the love of ... there is no five man division!!! There is two division which both happen to be named division A because technically they're on different teams and thus share the same naming nomenclature, same as in normal random games a divisions is called A on your team and the enemy team can also have a division A.

Can't be that hard to understand ...

• Cool 1

[COSTS]
Players
497 posts
11,168 battles
14 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

named division A because technically they're on different teams and thus share the same naming nomenclature, same as in normal random games a divisions is called A on your team and the enemy team can also have a division A. 

Can't be that hard to understand ...

How am i supposed to know that??? I see 5 players on the enemy Team list with a "Div A" tag (see screenshot above). I assume a normal thinking player will assume that the Divison A is consisting of yes not 1, not 2...3...4 but actually 5 players

Plz show me a randoms teamlist with more than 3 players on a div.

And yes, nomenclature matters and there is no "but technically". "Technically" Tchernobyl can't explode and there can't be graphit on the ground, but  history ...

• Funny 1

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
2,104 posts
7,227 battles
17 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

I assume a normal thinking player will assume that the Divison A is consisting of yes not 1, not 2...3...4 but actually 5 players

Pop quiz: how many players are present in your own team?

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
Just now, Kirowetz said:

How am i supposed to know that??? I see 5 players on the enemy Team list with a "Div A" tag (see screenshot above). I assume a normal thinking player will assume that the Divison A is consisting of yes not 1, not 2...3...4 but actually 5 players.

After seeing how you can have a division A on your team and division A on the enemy team and then be aware that Savage battles aren't actually a 3vs9 but a 3vs3vs3vs3 it shouldn't be hard to put 1 and 1 together to arrive at the logical conclusion rather than put on the tinfoil hat.

2 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

I don't have to because it can't happen and neither did it happen here, something you apparently still can't comprehend considering you keep repeating that statement after it has been explained to you several times already.

4 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

And yes nominclature matters and there is no "but technically". "Technically" Tchernobyl wouldn't have exploded, but  ...

If you can't understand game logic after it's been pointed out and explained why it acts like it does multiple times now I'd recommend spending less time watching HBO and more time engaging your brain.

• Cool 2

[COSTS]
Players
497 posts
11,168 battles
3 minutes ago, Kartoffelmos said:

Pop quiz: how many players are present on your own team?

Don't understand what you mean.

3 minutes ago, Aotearas said:
11 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

I don't have to because it can't happen and neither did it happen here, something you apparently still can't comprehend considering you keep repeating that statement after it has been explained to you several times already. 

You still didn't answer me or shown, were it was announced or shown, that by patch 0?.8.??? it can show a 5 player division on the enemy team, but it is also technically not! a 5 player divison (yes, i know that by now). Plz be free to show me this announcement.

First impression is what counts and it really leaves a bad taste in te mouth as it is. I read the announcement, i hopped in a game and then saw the teamlist. How, am i supposed to know that thing about the "div A"-bug??? I complained in forum, but i bet there were more who encountered that exact same situation and said "fuc.. it, im out. screw wows. That div [edited] is completely unfair". Plz @Egoleter  , @Aotearas, @Sehales, where was this information written down and given to the players???

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
9 hours ago, Kirowetz said:

You still didn't answer me or shown, were it was announced or shown, that by patch 0?.8.??? it can show a 5 player division on the enemy team, but it is also technically not! a 5 player divison (yes, i know that by now). Plz be free to show me this announcement.

First impression is what counts and it really leaves a bad taste in te mouth as it is. I read the announcement, i hopped in a game and then saw the teamlist. How, am i supposed to know that thing about the "div A"-bug??? I complained in forum, but i bet there were more who encountered that exact same situation and said "fuc.. it, im out. screw wows. That div [edited] is completely unfair". Plz @Egoleter  , @Aotearas, @Sehales, where was this information written down and given to the players???

It's not my or WG's job to do the thinking for you.

If you're capable of understanding that the shown 3vs9 team score doen't mean you were fighting in a three man team against a nine man team, you should be able to make the OBVIOUS connection that there can be no division larger than the size of each individual team (5>3, ergo no 5 player division possible in a 3vs3vs3vs3 game mode). Instead you threw established fact (that divisions are limited to three players max) completely out of the window and INSTANTLY went full tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist, plus straight up insulted one of the EU server's top clans in the process because apparently that's what you needed to fuel your narrative in a later comment.

If you can't put one and one together, no amount of documentation on WG's part is going to fix you from jumping to false conclusions.

If this causes players like you or anyone else lacking the ability to do a minimum amount of critical thinking to abandon the game, then so be it. Nothing of value was lost.

• Cool 2

[LEEUW]
Players
2,351 posts
10,110 battles

First impression is what counts and it really leaves a bad taste in te mouth as it is.

Nice ethic you got there dude. To judge subjects on your first impression with a complete lack of knowledge is food for failure. 

If this is too complicated to understand then I don't know what to say to you anymore:

• Fight in the new “Savage Battle”, where 4 teams of 3 ships engage in a free for all battle: “Savage Battle.”
  • Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,054 posts

I assume a normal thinking player will assume that the Divison A is consisting of yes not 1, not 2...3...4 but actually 5 players.

And I'd expect that a normal thinking player knows the facts of an event he takes part in...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this