Sign in to follow this  
Myrmidon19

Service Costs

4 comments in this topic

[NORKS]
Players
91 posts

This isn't specific to Aircraft Carriers but the forum won't let me post about 'ships' generically. Anyway I just entered T-8 and realised wow my service costs for my Lexington are phenomenal. Because it's a new ship I've been doing tests to familiarize myself on Co-Op and it's pretty much always a money-loser. Thing is as I'm currently un-upgraded if I jump into Random now to practice despite the money being better I'll be up against groups of T-10's which in it's current un-upgraded state is a bit pointless, I'll surely lose even more money just by playing. This is even with 20% credits and -10% service cost signals running. I could stack more, I could use camo but really this shouldn't be necessary just to keep your bank balance in the positive. Does it get better? When I'm upgraded and start really damaging and sinking things again? It seems at the moment I'm just farming credits with other lower ships so I can have practice time on Lexington.

Also on a side-note is there any way of knowing a ships service costs before buying? Or even if you own it? You get a little feedback tab on the right hand side after battles that vanishes after like 3 seconds, it's a very annoying way of doing things if it's the only info we get.

[CATS]
Players
26,719 posts
14,317 battles
  • Service cost go up with Tier
  • Playing better increases your income
  • You are supposed to get money with middle Tier ships to keep these Tiers populated
  • You can google the service costs, some people listed them

[ATUM]
Players
1 post
5,241 battles

I have the same situation with my Midway. I'm running one or two mid tier ships to fund the Midway that only generators money when premium account is on.

Biggest expense is loss of planes re-arming them. At tier x I try to ignore the abuse you get for not spotting crazy locations - when you do it results in loosing an air-wing in seconds and resupply cost skyrockets.  

[IRN]
Players
309 posts
12,018 battles
13 hours ago, Minerva_BSU said:

I have the same situation with my Midway. I'm running one or two mid tier ships to fund the Midway that only generators money when premium account is on.

Biggest expense is loss of planes re-arming them. At tier x I try to ignore the abuse you get for not spotting crazy locations - when you do it results in loosing an air-wing in seconds and resupply cost skyrockets.  

At beginning i was thinking that service cost was high for keep noobs out of T10 then in the years i realize that is just for sell permanent camos and premium account time.

About the absurd request of the people yep ignote is the only wise thing to do

Sign in to follow this