Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zigiran

Torpedo hitting a turret?

6 comments in this topic

[_FK_]
Players
218 posts
5,746 battles

I noticed after a game in my shima that I had finished a campaign mission to take out turrets. Which was odd, since I didn't fire my guns in that match.

1685986780_Torphitturret.png.4128792c8c71e01c6140f2838e4d39da.png

Looking at the details, it turns out my single torp that hit the enemy Salem took out a turret and an AA gun....

How is this possible? :Smile_amazed:

Players
440 posts
5,436 battles
12 minutes ago, Zigiran said:

I noticed after a game in my shima that I had finished a campaign mission to take out turrets. Which was odd, since I didn't fire my guns in that match.

Looking at the details, it turns out my single torp that hit the enemy Salem took out a turret and an AA gun....

Damage to the hull flooding the magazine for that turret.

Players
312 posts
28 minutes ago, Zigiran said:

The blast-radius of torps is massive, it's how they manage to dev-strike magazines despite being on the waterline and thus not impacting hull near to magazines.

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,341 posts
36,525 battles

I had a situation that my torp destroyed permanently one BB turret. This means he had detonation flag, so he didn't detonate, just the turret. It's very rare imo.

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,171 posts
6,295 battles

The barbette of the turret actualy goes under the waterline, atleast on a battleship. Dont know what it looks like on Des Moines since the guns are autoloaders, or were. But could be that all ships have barbettes in the game.

Sign in to follow this