Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hunny

Raging about Conqueror.

5 comments in this topic

[-DPZ-]
Beta Tester
68 posts
4,853 battles

There is no other ship in the game that makes me rage as much as the Conqueror, its ridiculously unfun to play against. They stay at long range and makes fire with there extremely good HE shells while you try to hit back and see your shells disperse like [edited] and plonk their armor. It is the one solid ship in the game I wish I could pay to never see again.

So, how should I deal with Conquerors? Any tips at all would be highly appreciated as I am getting tired of burning to death, they don't even use AP when I broadside them...

And while I'm at it, the [edited]resupply bug is, aaargh, nothing worse than pop into a game and noticing your not using premium consumables cos the darn auto-resupply feature bugging.

End of rant, sorry.

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,275 posts
6,574 battles

Just avoid them and do some chip damage to them when they sail broadside. They gotta push at some point if they want to be useful and when they do kill it with your team. 

[CATS]
Players
26,832 posts
14,389 battles

The more Conqs on the enemy team, the better your chances to win.

Sink the other ships first. Conqs need focus fire or they soak too much damage.

[XTREM]
Players
1,713 posts
13,844 battles

I can't really see how you're playing so I can't really give any specific tips. 

So for now, some general stuff

- Generally speaking avoid repairing just one fire if you're getting HE focused. If you're a BB, make SURE to take fire prevention in the skill tree, if you don't already.

- Don't sit nose-in. Manoeuvre, keep making changes to direction and speed, duke their shells - It works. 

- If he's hard focusing you, use your detectability to drop off for a bit, if possible. Heal up, let him pick a new target. You can shoot him again while he's reloading.

Soon, Conq citadel is going to be raised. It'll make punishing broadsiding Conqs easier, and it's damage dealt that is almost totally unrecoverable. On the other hand, the super heal is getting a much shorter cooldown :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this