Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mantiscore

So how is this balanced?

58 comments in this topic

Players
509 posts
7,735 battles

How a worcester can delete your bb (reee a crybabby) in 2 minutes if i dare to wander out of cover because i wanted to pewpew but i couldnt even shoot back because he is invisible. Ifhe or fire seriously needs a nerf

• Funny 2

[CATS]
Players
26,778 posts
14,375 battles
  • If you get sunk by one CL in two minutes, you are doing it wrong
  • be aware of the map and do not get into these situations in the first place, islands cannot move, you know where they are
  • check your ship setup
  • Cool 2

[OGHF]
Players
1,137 posts
20,312 battles

Mmmmm, bad positioning and then moaning about it, learn from it and move on. Just remember you can delete a CA/CL with one well placed salvo, I have been on the receiving end of 1 shot salvo deletion on more than one occasion, but I don't come on hear  asking for BB dispersion to be changed.

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,346 posts
36,619 battles
13 minutes ago, AronForce said:

How a worcester can delete your bb (reee a crybabby) in 2 minutes if i dare to wander out of cover because i wanted to pewpew but i couldnt even shoot back because he is invisible. Ifhe or fire seriously needs a nerf

1. If it's T8 BB well, not enough hp 

2. They're going to nerf fire chance 50% if your take IFHE

3. It's even worse when some Harugumo will do the same . When a Worcester shoots over Island you try to get closer to that Island so he won't be able to shoot over it. Against Harugumo in smoke you can't really do anything if there's no radar cruiser somewhere nearby.

Players
509 posts
7,735 battles
7 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

Mmmmm, bad positioning and then moaning about it, learn from it and move on. Just remember you can delete a CA/CL with one well placed salvo, I have been on the receiving end of 1 shot salvo deletion on more than one occasion, but I don't come on hear  asking for BB dispersion to be changed.

You mean the 3 overpens with 3k damage?

• Funny 2

Players
509 posts
7,735 battles
4 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Waiting for forumites to tell op off

:cap_popcorn:

Im ready. Im bored

[BBMM]
Players
6,008 posts
7,653 battles
5 minutes ago, AronForce said:

You mean the 3 overpens with 3k damage?

Sacrifice more goats and sheep to RNGesus. Or camels, if needed.

I managed to blow a Minotaur clean out of the water, just rushed him in Conqkek.

He was spamming me from behind islan, and then... he missed his torps.

Yeah this time I had the higher sheepcount. One salvo... BOOM. :cap_like:

Players
509 posts
7,735 battles
Just now, BLUB__BLUB said:

Sacrifice more goats and sheep to RNGesus. Or camels, if needed.

I managed to blow a Minotaur clean out of the water, just rushed him in Conqkek.

He was spamming me from behind islan, and then... he missed his torps.

Yeah this time I had the higher sheepcount. One salvo... BOOM. :cap_like:

Rngesus hates me then :c

[BBMM]
Players
6,008 posts
7,653 battles
1 minute ago, AronForce said:

Rngesus hates me then :c

Must be. Some ships are really derp though. Conqkek can be. 

I have seen shells fly from the front turret: on left, one right, one wayyyy high... :Smile_facepalm:

Players
1,908 posts
3 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Must be. Some ships are really derp though. Conqkek can be. 

I have seen shells fly from the front turret: on left, one right, one wayyyy high... :Smile_facepalm:

That is like my Yamato has been the last few days. Not hitting crap. Even 8-10km broadsiding cruiser and shells fly like i'm not locked. If my memory serves me right, we have had that bug before. Or maybe it just never got fixed? :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,831 posts
19,145 battles
7 minutes ago, MortenTardo said:

That is like my Yamato has been the last few days. Not hitting crap. Even 8-10km broadsiding cruiser and shells fly like i'm not locked. If my memory serves me right, we have had that bug before. Or maybe it just never got fixed? :Smile_teethhappy:

I hit a Russian tier XI BB's broadside for over 50k in one salvo with my G.Kurfurst yesterday, it was glorious. In the match following that I was deleted within 2 minutes by Shima torpedo soup de luxe. :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[-LA-]
Players
678 posts
5,096 battles
1 hour ago, AronForce said:

Game mode and map encourage camping , score mode reinforces it , people having played over 10k battles has honed it to a fine edge ,  your options are to get WG to implement a MM that considers experince not just ship tier, hope for a game mode that isnt about camping and running away , cut your own nuts off and give yourself a lobe job so you dont do anything brave or exciting and have the resistance to tedium it takes to out wait the other guy so they get bored first and make the mistake of actually trying to do something. then you jump up and down on thier heads for a change. 

randomised maps i think would help an enourmous amount , its soo by the numbers how people cruise to the spots game after game and pitch thier tents knowing thier safe retreat paths

Players
482 posts
8,545 battles
1 hour ago, AronForce said:

it took 2 minutes? 

Players
509 posts
7,735 battles
9 minutes ago, illy said:

it took 2 minutes? 

More than 5 seconds but less than two hours

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles
48 minutes ago, Europizza said:

I hit a Russian tier XI BB's broadside for over 50k in one salvo with my G.Kurfurst yesterday, it was glorious. In the match following that I was deleted within 2 minutes by Shima torpedo soup de luxe. :Smile_hiding:

Had a similar thing in my first two Yoshino battles (coop though) firs battle 7citas on a moskva 15km away, boom, second salvo 30k off a gurfurst, torps did the rest, second game though, one HE shell from a trashcan 4mins in, boom detonation :Smile_smile:

• Funny 1

[TSSU]
Players
150 posts
2 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

No... if RNG favours you, you can delete in one well placed salvo. Which isn't *that* often is it. Lets at least be realistic - this game does include randomness to a degree, and if you're in a BB, it can be immensely frustrating at times :) We've all plugged away at broadside cruisers at 10-16km to find we do sack all damage - either due to dispersion oddities, or overpens despite everything appearing to land waterline. I'd also wager we've all got citadel hits at ridiculous angles or on shots that looked like they missed as well!

The game isn't as straight forward as "learn where to place shots and you'll be granted with max damage" by any stretch...

• Cool 2

[LEEUW]
Players
2,336 posts
10,110 battles
5 hours ago, AronForce said:

image.png.00e7b2ca68216560a63f1db0e1c41689.png

As a Worcester player I would advise you this:

1) DO NOT sit stationary. Floaty shells of worcester make hitting moving targets at range very hard. That doesnt mean sail in a straight line obviously.

2) Worcester needs cover, which means it can get flanked. Try to do so. Or BBs at range can lob shells over the island. Especially montana is very good at this.

3) Worcester doesnt have torps and weak armor. Rush it and blap it right back to port.

4) Open water gunboating worcester is, despite her being pretty manoeuvrable, very susceptible to incoming fire. If you ignore her she will melt you tho.

5) When under fire from a worcester and you will not get safe in the next minute or so, do not repair your fires. Due to high RoF + floaty shells you will get new ones after your dcp runs out.

Oh and bonus tip:

Spoiler

GIT GUD :Smile_trollface::cap_rambo::cap_rambo::cap_rambo::cap_rambo::cap_rambo::cap_rambo::cap_rambo::cap_rambo::cap_rambo:

Sign in to follow this