Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

5 Fun Divisions to try in Ranked Sprint

11 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

Belfast & Flint, and let them stick close together.

[SYTHE]
Players
4 posts
13,460 battles

Double Belfast. The ultimate combo. Felt dirty after a few games, so we changed to Belfast and Atlanta. I had to go and get showered after I think an 8 game win streak.

[S-M-V]
Players
80 posts
8,594 battles

Hahahahaha..... from 5 examples, 4 of them have one premium ship... oh, you so silly wg :D

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,553 posts
20,097 battles

Belfast and Sinop brought me R1. 2 OP boats just dumping on everyone else.

Players
186 posts
8,259 battles
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:00 AM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Hop into a division with some of our favorite ship combos. Let us know what ships you would pair and why!

Read it on the portal

BETTER EARNING with a standard account. thats what we want

[T-R-N]
Players
92 posts
31,894 battles

Belfast + anything (can be BOT does not matter). Period. 

Or if you really want to take the piss, double Belfast and you are done in 15 battles max. 

Alternatively, you can explore the meaning of the term 'power creep' and the vanity of life by going Yorck - New Orleans. 

Or, for a bit of Nostalgia and to bring back old fond memories (in preparation for NTC) you can test how easily you can lose karma points by going double Colorado and try to outflank enemy team.

Edited by ATH67

[HOOG]
Players
6 posts
7,421 battles

Oh c'mon WG, this could've been a fun post where people would exchange their favourite division builds from trollings to trie-hard but the main goal is obviously to promote more premium ships. 
So with that being said here are the premium ships me and a friend used last sprint:

Nelson + Atlanta, and yes I am a hypocrite for commenting about promoting premiums and then to promote premiums myself  :dance_turtle:
Nonsense aside a suprising strong and flexible team up: Both have excellent HE performance for taking out the tanky targets; Atlanta spamm with a well placed Nelson AP salvo will melt any cruisers; and generally DD's don't even want to get close to an Atlanta but even if they do a timed radar combined with a Nelson HE salvo can outright delete the DD.
A division which relies on staying close and covering eachothers weaknesses. Some experience with positioning would help though, had fun would do again.

On a whole other note we used to run a DD nightmare build on tier 10:
- Z52, Khabarovsk, Minotaur(Radar). If executed right this is just outright OP.

Too bad the build isnt that effective anymore because of the new CV meta, but can still be a lot of fun.

Talking about the CV meta why not:
-Gearing or Grozovoi, Minotaur(Smoke), Worchester. I dont expect a CV to even fly close to this division but if you get in to the end-game its hilarious when the enemy CV has no target left but these 3 and your teams CV.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Sign in to follow this