StarbuckTheThird

looking to get into clan side of game

5 comments in this topic

Players
50 posts
6,868 battles

Hi, I'm Starbuck from the UK and am looking to an easy going some what serious clan to play the clan based side of the game, division up, learn a thing to two and have the odd laugh or two largely of a weekend and sporadically during the week.

- BB orientated mostly but have started  have just started working more on destroyers. Have done a lot of CV work too but have been put off them some what since getting tier VI carriers.

- IJN, US and British lines up to at least tier V.

- 800 odd battles, 45% win rate (would not mind improving).

- Have Discord and headset with mic.

- Have also occasionally streamed WoWs on Twitch.

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
76 posts
8,920 battles

Hi,we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or any available recruter od vice admiral ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi Starbuck

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[PRT]
Players
176 posts
7,811 battles

Hi Starbuck!

You wold be most welcome in our clan, "Bloody Pirates". We play mostly for fun, now in the Gale leauge. We use English as clan language, but there are members from other countries too. At the moment we are 27 members but we have room for many more (45) We use Discord, so its great you already have it. If you consider join us, please let me know here or send me a pm ingame. :Smile_Default:

Regards!