Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Chilindron

Problema de ping por las noches?

15 comments in this topic

[LANZA]
[LANZA]
Players
62 posts
16,945 battles

Por las tardes juego sin problemas pero por la noche es imposible jugar por culpa del ping, he preguntado a mas gente y solo tenemos ese mismo problema los que tenemos internet con Vodafone, alguno sabe algo sobre el tema?

Players
1,133 posts
7,085 battles

Because english speaking forum:

During the afternoon I can play without any problems but during the night I cannot because of the ping. I asked more people and it seems we only have that problem when using the internet provider Vodafone, does anyone know anything about it?

Players
144 posts
7,348 battles
6 hours ago, Chilindron said:

Por las tardes juego sin problemas pero por la noche es imposible jugar por culpa del ping, he preguntado a mas gente y solo tenemos ese mismo problema los que tenemos internet con Vodafone, alguno sabe algo sobre el tema? 

Lo sé es mejor que vayas aqui...

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/forum/135-comunidad-de-habla-española/

Players
1,830 posts
12,928 battles
1 hour ago, therealVanquisher said:

Was that some "fina ironía"? The spanish section of the wows forum was shut down on March 2018.

7 hours ago, Chilindron said:

Have you tried in Fuego y Acero?

http://foros.aceroyfuego.com/topic/1103-problemas-de-ping/

Players
144 posts
7,348 battles
3 hours ago, Taliesn said:

Was that some "fina ironía"? The spanish section of the wows forum was shut down on March 2018.

Hmm.. I haven't noticed. Well, unfortunately then, there is only the obligatory "Learn english" to say :)

Players
1,421 posts
8,476 battles

Unfortunately Wg locked down the spanish section and there isn't any other way for the spanish comunity to talk to each other... And not everybody knows english.

Por lo pronto. Yo uso Masmovil, no he tenido problema con el ping. Aunque claro, tengo fibra.
Deberías de probar sitios online tipo https://www.meter.net/ping-test/ donde revisan el ping.

[MORIA]
Players
7,346 posts
36,646 battles
2 hours ago, Sargento_YO said:

Unfortunately Wg locked down the spanish section and there isn't any other way for the spanish comunity to talk to each other... And not everybody knows english.

Por lo pronto. Yo uso Masmovil, no he tenido problema con el ping. Aunque claro, tengo fibra.
Deberías de probar sitios online tipo https://www.meter.net/ping-test/ donde revisan el ping.

I did check it now. Zero posts in 2019 damn. And you can't post anything. But why? 

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,870 posts
12,352 battles
On 7/12/2019 at 6:21 AM, hellhound666 said:

night is used to download pron not playing with ships ffs

Or stream it......

• Cool 1

Players
1,421 posts
8,476 battles
35 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

I did check it now. Zero posts in 2019 damn. And you can't post anything. But why? 

Basically because WG didn't earn enought money from the Spanish comunity. Thats why they closed the forum (along with the Turkish one, I think). And just leaved it as read only.

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

I just noticed the Spanish forum has been locked since March 2018.

Quite a stupid decision from WG since they don't cost anything and the Spanish community guys were moderating it anyways.

[MDLEP]
[MDLEP]
Players
105 posts
8,366 battles

Closing the spanish forum (and the turkish one) is one of the most unbelievable stupid things I have seen in the Internet. But, hey!, this is a private owned company. They can do whatever they want with their customers. 

Regarding op’s question:  A mi me pasaba igual. Tengo fibra de Movistar, con buena velocidad y eso, pero el juego me iba mal. Hace unos meses me puse un router wifi de Google y ¡magia!. No he vuelto a tener más problemas, fuera de algún momento concreto. 

Best regards y un cariñoso saludo a los sons of Putin!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this