Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Alfa_Tau

Don't be this GUY

3 comments in this topic

[-YR-]
Players
487 posts

Hello everyone

the following image is about a player in my team during a random match today. I obscured is name on purpose as my goal is NOT to complain about someone but simply to give a tip to a less "old" player in this game.

My 2 cent advice is the following: take your time along the tech tree. Don't rush hoping that simply because your ship is more powerful you will do better. If you look closely at the game distribution, out of 348 games he has fought 78 in tier VIII. Now playing at tier VIII require a very good understanding of the mechanics. 

PS the guy was in my team in his Bismark in a tier VI MM . Ideal condition. still he was Always in the back and I was wondering why. That's triggered my curiosity about him. Battle was won but he arrived last of the team in base XP.

Not much of a satisfaction I guess. 

Player X.png

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
20,526 posts
12,586 battles

Problem is, some players are satisfied to make a bit of "Boom" "Boom" and go back to port.

There are players with thousandth of battle with similar stats.

With the new ones you can have at least a bit of hope that they get better.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,961 battles

~48% is on the better end of potatoes.

Look up someone who just snored his way through a tier X game and find out he's got 36% with 10k+ games in and you'll find out how tough your desk is.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this