You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lady_godiva_s

You make CV's more Rediculous?

67 comments in this topic

Players
20 posts
7,479 battles

Dear WG

Are u happy with your cv reworking?Did watch your game ?Can you answer me why ANY U.S.cruiser  from tier 7-10 can easilly stay uncovered in the middle of an area (not at the beggining...later at battles) and dint give a crap in the presence of a TIER 8 british "carrier?(a...and dont forget your 2 babys...bellfast and atlanta!!!!

You made them so foolish and arrogant!!!!...Their 10 euros  have greater value than ours?OK...you want everybody shoot down planes....and you have restoration.time  93...94...and 111 SECONDS?

Its so difficult to see that after 12 min.battle (9 to 10 times your MM put us in tier 10 battles!) we just DONT have planes to play?What they shooting down?

I know...you think that in a "clever cv 'gameplay simply DONT attack Worcester...but my dearest company....when a.....Worcester recap is my duty-job to reset....i m wrong?No...reset but with what???

Later at tier 10 battle we have 2-3-4 planes of any kind and believe me they cant aproach even close to any U.S cruiser!

The only role that you want cv's play is to everybody "HATE"us ?(morons,its a game!)...everybody-even our teams, irrelevant if we make only 30000 damage because we go from dd to dd to protect them!!!

I dont mind to loose if i have to..NO this way...no without the chance to reset,to fight back,to survive.Did you counter how many sneaky DDs kill CV's last months?If they pass the defence line we cant do anything...they have 15-10 torps and cannons and we have NOTHING...You Nerff EVERYTHING..we are just viewers in a game where we pay the same money with the others!

Consider that!

Yianna

• Cool 8
  • Funny 7
  • Boring 7
  • Bad 6

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,898 posts
19,720 battles

Again someone who is whining because they can't :etc_swear: all over their supposed counter class. :fish_palm:

Tell you what, if you want to effortlessly kill AA cruisers you're playing the wrong CV line. Either go IJN and git gud or, even better, buy Enterprise and git gud.

Also git gud.

• Cool 10
  • Funny 13

Beta Tester
1,971 posts
12,852 battles

Checks pockets...

Searches through all the drawers...

Looks down the back of the sofa...

Nope. Can't find any sympathy anywhere!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 8

Players
101 posts
4,976 battles
21 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Again someone who is whining because they can't :etc_swear: all over their supposed counter class. :fish_palm:

Tell you what, if you want to effortlessly kill AA cruisers you're playing the wrong CV line. Either go IJN and git gud or, even better, buy Enterprise and git gud.

Also git gud.

like every dd player does vs anything that spots them ? XDD

[NWP]
Players
1,337 posts
10,412 battles

@Lady_godiva_s

Dear Ms. Yianna,

may I kindly suggest you post a replay and I am sure the kind gentlemen of this forum will give you precious feedback. 

Trust me this will better your game and most probably you will not feel the urge to vent your frustration anymore.

Regards

Saltface

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,719 posts
14,317 battles
2 minutes ago, booimbuu said:

like every dd player does vs anything that spots them ? XDD

Nope.

Players
10,027 posts
11,823 battles
1 hour ago, El2aZeR said:

Tell you what, if you want to effortlessly kill AA cruisers you're playing the wrong CV line

Since when Republique, Yamato or Kremlin are carriers?:cap_hmm:

• Funny 3

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,898 posts
19,720 battles
18 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Since when Republique, Yamato or Kremlin are carriers?:cap_hmm:

Since they have several fighter squads equipped. :Smile_trollface:

(Well, one of them anyway.)

• Funny 5

Players
2,385 posts
15,458 battles
2 hours ago, Lady_godiva_s said:

Did you counter how many sneaky DDs kill CV's last months?

Maybe play DDs then? From what you say they are lot of fun!

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Players
5,983 posts
7,607 battles
13 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

:cap_popcorn:

Man that is a bit meagre... more like this:

giphy.gif

• Funny 8

Players
2,250 posts
20,583 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, El2aZeR sagte:

Since they have several fighter squads equipped. :Smile_trollface:

There should be a betting pool on WG's launch date for Ise and Hyūga, and if they launch them before or after introducing the submarines.

Then we'd just need Yamashiro to have every single IJN BB of WWII in the game.

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,898 posts
19,720 battles
6 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

There should be a betting pool on WG's launch date for Ise and Hyūga, and if they launch them before or after introducing the submarines.

Then we'd just need Yamashiro to have every single IJN BB of WWII in the game.

On a serious note, I think the answer is never as far as BBVs are concerned.

Since the entire rework is built in a way that you'd be shafting yourself hilariously by picking a BBV. I'd assume squad sizes are small, reserves even smaller and regen probably not all that fast, meaning you suck as a CV. On the other hand you only have 4 guns with a rather questionable layout so you will probably suck as a BB as well.

If you could bomb and use your guns at the same time it might actually be effective, but if you're limiting yourself to doing one thing at a time, as the rework concept demands, I can't see it work out.

So personally? I'd bet after subs, because then WG could just give these BBs ASW planes as glorious gimmick. Can't have any class be a threat to glorious BB masterrace after all. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,677 posts
13,793 battles
2 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

If you could bomb and use your guns at the same time it might actually be effective, but if you're limiting yourself to doing one thing at a time, as the rework concept demands, I can't see it work out.

What are you saying comrade? Development has already begun! Rest assured, Anatoly has the solution. The situation is well in hand!

Oy, Anatoly, have the bot planes learned to fly properly yet? :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 4

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles
33 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

On a serious note, I think the answer is never as far as BBVs are concerned.

Since the entire rework is built in a way that you'd be shafting yourself hilariously by picking a BBV

Or mabe WG drinks one bottle too many and gives BBV's the RTS flavour :cap_book:

Mabe it could work :Smile_hiding:

44 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

Then we'd just need Yamashiro

Ive been wating for that ship to make a debut since forever, cuzz muh ship hoarding adiction :Smile_smile:

[OILUP]
Players
185 posts

Just wait for sunleader's great walls of text. I mean i can at least get cv haters who dont write a [edited]thesis of fallacies. One paragraph is enough

• Funny 4

[DREAD]
Players
9,695 posts
6,862 battles
1 minute ago, CaptainOkita said:

Just wait for sunleader's great walls of text. I mean i can at least get cv haters who dont write a [edited]thesis of fallacies. One paragraph is enough

Or make use of the igno function. Works amazing 

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles

Oh I feel bad for the OP because I've been there, and then I learned how to properly play in CVs and I don't have problems with CV gameplay.

Please, guys, be understanding and instead of all the mocking help the poor player, what kind of community is this?? world of tanks? Come on let's be less toxic than that ok?

• Cool 3

[KAKE]
Players
2,566 posts
6,182 battles
7 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

On the other hand you only have 48 guns with a rather questionable layout so you will probably suck as a BB as well.

:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[AMOK]
Players
1,961 posts
8,591 battles
15 minutes ago, Filipin00 said:

Oh I feel bad for the OP because I've been there, and then I learned how to properly play in CVs and I don't have problems with CV gameplay.

Please, guys, be understanding and instead of all the mocking help the poor player, what kind of community is this?? world of tanks? Come on let's be less toxic than that ok?

You mean less toxic than OP?