Sark74

Mature UK player LF Clan with Discord

8 comments in this topic

Players
205 posts
5,308 battles

Hey ya.. Me again!.. 

Quit at 8.1 due to the rework being Super Fun and Engaging!. (*rolls eyes*)...  So I have been absent for about 4 months. Since i quit the game, My old clan seems to have withered/taken a break, I told em to kick me so its my fault i find myself looking for a clan again. So here goes, 

~Mature (Age 40+) UK looking for a new home... (again!!  i cant believe this is like the 4th time) 

~Must have Discord .. I have a mic and will talk!. 

~Cruiser/BB main in Randoms. Formerly a DD main with 56% win rate in a Gearing (Thanks CV rework!! Fun Police!) 

~T10 ships (with captains points) are Gearing (18pts), Shimakaze (19pts), Minotaur(19pts), Salem(15 points), Moskva(19pts), Yoshino(17pts), Conquerer(17pts), Republique(17pts). 

~I want to play clan battles and I'm capable on any of the ships above!.. I'm more serious than a casual. I prefer to push up the leagues and not lol around the bottom. 

So I'm looking for a long term active clan who wants to do well in clan battles, That has members on during the week who want to div up. Ideally i'd like decent clan who can help me polish my game and improve on all my stats. I dont really enjoy getting sunk and people who are very casual about it and laugh when they lose. Thanks not me if I'm honest!.. I'm not hardcore at all by anyone standards but i just don't like to die to stupid mistakes.

I've linked my stats below, as you can see the win rate lets me down but i feel i pull myself weight in the randoms with 1800+ average XP and 95k average damage done over 30 games!. If you think i have potential to improve i'd like to hear from you!. 

https://wows-numbers.com/player/553659571,Sark74/?

• Cool 1

[OGHF]
Players
1,137 posts
20,327 battles

Hi Sark74,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we are recruiting more captains so we can advance into Clan Wars, we use TS3 for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)
  • Cool 1

[T-M-F]
Players
58 posts
11,597 battles

Hey mate!
We at [OAP] are primarily UK and EU players but as long as you speak fairly good English, and have a sense of humour you are welcome, we are shall we say more senior in years.
We have a clan of like-minded mature members, who like to having a good time and who do not need micromanaging.
If you gravitate to players with the same disposition please come visit us in Discord

If you are:
? Over 25
(exceptions will be made if you demonstrate maturity beyond your years)
? Not thin skinned (profanity is there all the time)
? A committed player.
? Have a good range of ship tiers & types fully specced tier Xs especially. 
? Have at least 1000 games under your belt. 
? Enjoy divisioning with like-minded people who can give as good as they get.
? Committed to playing the game for mainly fun/relaxation with a focus on competitive play.

We are a well-rounded bunch who play most day's & evenings, clan battles are encouraged and we use Discord for chat and our in-game banter could be adult themed, so if you cannot stand banter/having the piss taken don't bother.
We have a good mix, some play for fun and others can get serious we play tiers 2 to 10 with a mix of classes but expect players to rotate types as requested
We are looking for players who don't take themselves too seriously, who have a good tier spread of ships and can give as good as they get.

Your only comitment is to connect to discord? when your playing and be responsive to chat.
If you are interested, feel free to message me.

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Players
213 posts
6,114 battles

Hi  Sark74 !

The BBMM clan is always on the lookout for new members to add to our wonderful group, and today it seems you are waving around for attention.

Surely then, let me tell something about us!

We're a clan from all over Europe, who are pretty active in CBs, operations, divisions, etc. We have a very active discord community for various gaming titles, where we also organise fun activities such as social nights, contests, giveaways and much more.

Our naval base is pretty extended, so many benefits there too.
We have a focus on being a nice & social clan, but our CBs team is slowly starting to become more competitive- in a good way.

As for CBs, we're always cool with members who have at least 1 cruiser or DD at tier X- and then preferably the standard options of course, but you'd be familiar with that.

Join our discord  https://discord.gg/mezA43q , so you can drop by for a personal chat with one of our recruiters if you like :)

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!

Consider this an invitation should you wish to join, if you apply we'll sort you out.

Grtz Mr_Edge_

BBMM
Beer Belly Master Mindz

imageproxy.php.png

• Cool 1

Players
205 posts
5,308 battles

thanks for the replies.. Im not being ignorant.. but i'll have to have a proper read through tomorrow.

thanks

[R0GUE]
Players
73 posts
8,205 battles

Hey Sark

We are a very active clan, currently 48/50 players with great clan benefits. We use discord for daily divs and clan battles and 98% of us speak english. Be great to have you on board so take a look at our stats and if you fancy a test drive with us you can take a spot and if you dont like what you see there is no hard feelings (no one leaves once in :cap_win:

Drop me a line if you have any questions

RJ

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi Sark

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png