You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
coyotecapri

Playerbase

36 comments in this topic

[NABB]
[NABB]
Players
57 posts

What is going on lately in this game with the players,monday I did win 1 battle out of 10.tuesday lost 13 battles,Today I lost 10 battles again out of 10 ,winrates are dropping like there is no tomorrow . And what I see lately in game is really mind boggling. Halve of the fleet does nothing , and I mean really don't do anything(and they are not afk) because I see the turrets turning all the time.People torping there own team are just sailing in the background doing nothing ,even don't try to shoot at something , dd's that run behind islands and the rest of the game spamming the chat.I never cared about winrates bud it's getting crazy lately if this continues  I soon will have a wr of -100% lol.And mostly I end in the top 3(although that doesn't mean much if you loose all the time).I admit sometimes I derp to bud lately people are playing this game like headless chickens.The only thing is that they al know is how to report people and ranting against the whole world in chat I won almost halve off the battles everyday in this game bud lately i'm happy to win1 and when I am really lucky maybe 2.Is this just me(maybe I am suddenly went a bad player).   

• Cool 4
  • Boring 2

[CATS]
Players
26,778 posts
14,375 battles

Not enough information.

As always:

• take a break after three defeats
  • does this happen regularly, take a break for one or more days and evaluate what went wrong
  • do not play frustrated, that just makes you play worse
  • Cool 5

[MORIA]
Players
7,346 posts
36,619 battles
23 minutes ago, coyotecapri said:

What is going on lately in this game with the players,monday I did win 1 battle out of 10.tuesday lost 13 battles,Today I lost 10 battles again out of 10 ,winrates are dropping like there is no tomorrow . And what I see lately in game is really mind boggling. Halve of the fleet does nothing , and I mean really don't do anything(and they are not afk) because I see the turrets turning all the time.People torping there own team are just sailing in the background doing nothing ,even don't try to shoot at something , dd's that run behind islands and the rest of the game spamming the chat.I never cared about winrates bud it's getting crazy lately if this continues  I soon will have a wr of -100% lol.And mostly I end in the top 3(although that doesn't mean much if you loose all the time).I admit sometimes I derp to bud lately people are playing this game like headless chickens.The only thing is that they al know is how to report people and ranting against the whole world in chat I won almost halve off the battles everyday in this game bud lately i'm happy to win1 and when I am really lucky maybe 2.Is this just me(maybe I am suddenly went a bad player).   

Well it's vacation time, lots of kids. Try playing division with your clanmates. 

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

I got a win rate in Vladi of 80% today, 8 wins in 10 consecutive games, all in random and all solo (no division); So, remember are days and days, try to relax, have a beer, and most important, remember is just a game ...

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.07.10 - 17.38.51.30.png

• Cool 2

Players
482 posts
8,545 battles

had it last week and became totally demotivated, had a good run on the weekend...go figure and it's turned around to mostly decent teams and good results, actually had a dd respond to a request to help on a flank today and it wreaked havoc, been fun

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,346 posts
36,619 battles
10 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

I got a win rate in Vladi of 80% today, 8 wins in 10 consecutive games, all in random and all solo (no division); So, remember are days and days, try to relax, have a beer, and most important, remember is just a game ...

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.07.10 - 17.38.51.30.png

This is really brutal to show such WR to the person who has such bad luck . Really. I feel him, I had 3 days in a row 37% WR

• Funny 2

[SHAFT]
Players
9,839 posts
8,982 battles
1 hour ago, coyotecapri said:

.Is this just me(maybe I am suddenly went a bad player).    

Do you play more hightiers than usually? Or new ships? (both^^)

This can impact your WR too.

• Cool 1

[-E-G-]
Players
86 posts
54 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Not enough information.

As always:

• does this happen regularly, take a break for one or more days and evaluate what went wrong

I bet you are the best patient to your psychiatrist .. 

• Funny 2

[CATS]
Players
26,778 posts
14,375 battles
22 minutes ago, YesAndNoOrYes said:

I bet you are the best patient to your psychiatrist .. 

You lost that one...

Players
2,831 posts
19,145 battles
1 hour ago, MacArthur92 said:

This is really brutal to show such WR to the person who has such bad luck . Really. I feel him, I had 3 days in a row 37% WR

Yes he is cruel. He ate all our WR :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 4

Players
574 posts
3,101 battles
3 hours ago, coyotecapri said:

Just like in the stock market if you're losing someone somewhere is winning! You lose ten in a row and someone wins ten in a row.

• Cool 2

Players
2,918 posts
16,614 battles

Happens sometimes. Usually when premium time runs out winrate drops:Smile_trollface:

Recently, my Yoshino and Yamato are jinxed to get suicidal teammates, usually all dead in 10 mins flat....

Played 6-8 games and had 0% winrate.

Meanwhile my Mogami looks like an AA fortress.

image.thumb.png.ea21d4f3c5dfb5253abbd40590cf42c3.png

• Cool 2

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,171 posts
6,295 battles
5 minutes ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

Happens sometimes. Usually when premium time runs out :Smile_trollface:

For instance, recently, my Yoshino and Yamato are jinxed to get suicidal teammates, usually all dead in 10 mins flat....

Also my Mogami looks like an AA fortress for some reason.

Kind of the same as my Worcester and my GK.

Alot of my T10 BBs have an incredibly low WR for some reason. It could be down to me not playing T10 BBs good, althou my other stats like potential damage, kills and average damage suggests I do not deserve a 40% WR but what do I know :P

But I had the same issue when I first bought my Alabama which was my highest tier ship back then. I lost every single game I played. But it has since normalized and Im over 50% WR on her so.

Think you need around 100 games played on each ship within a period of a few weeks/months to make a good sample size.

• Cool 2

[NABB]
[NABB]
Players
57 posts
4 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Do you play more hightiers than usually? Or new ships? (both^^)

This can impact your WR too.

I play all tiers bud lately I went back to play more high tiers indeed maybe that is the problem.I see more tactical good decisions happen in tier 2 (with the newbies)then what I see in t8,t9 and t10 (where you would think the better players are and knowing the game mechanics etc).And no I am certainly not a top player(play this because for fun and relaxing)bud I think I am not a potato anymore there I almost play this game daily for almost 4 years(yes i'm hooked on my boaty game) :cap_like:

[NABB]
[NABB]
Players
57 posts
5 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Not enough information.

As always:

I don't mind the defeats bud it happens a bit to much lately(like I said I don't care to much about my winrates ,bud lately it's getting harder to win in the teams Bud I agree with you 200%,never play in anger our frustration because it won't help nobody:cap_like:.

Players
268 posts
5,772 battles

Ship Happens, to quote someone who deliberately misquotes the quote! :D

I play Fiji most, was uptiered almost relentlessly today to T9, played 10 battles, won the first 4, thought to myself, "toffee", then lost the next 5, potatoing myself once!!!

Finished with a win and that sums the game up at times, I've noticed this in a number of video/computer games, Championship Manager was renowned for it, you will have a terrible run no matted what you do, shut it down, come back later, and everything has changed!

It's nonsense, but psychologically it can have that effect, so after 3 defeats, as ColonelPete said earlier, take a break, play something else, a different format or have something to eat and come back refreshed.

• Cool 1

Players
482 posts
8,545 battles
43 minutes ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

Happens sometimes. Usually when premium time runs out winrate drops:Smile_trollface:

Recently, my Yoshino and Yamato are jinxed to get suicidal teammates, usually all dead in 10 mins flat....

Played 6-8 games and had 0% winrate.

Meanwhile my Mogami looks like an AA fortress.

does the Yoshino have torpedoes?

• Funny 2

Players
2,918 posts
16,614 battles
20 minutes ago, Floofz said:

Kind of the same as my Worcester and my GK.

Alot of my T10 BBs have an incredibly low WR for some reason. It could be down to me not playing T10 BBs good, althou my other stats like potential damage, kills and average damage suggests I do not deserve a 40% WR but what do I know :P

Also some of the stats could be old or before you got better at the game :crab:

Took a look and its true, worchester and german + USN bbs WR dont look too good while dmg is fine. :Smile_teethhappy:

Your midtier stats look fine as do the damage numbers on tier IX and X and selected BBs (Montana).

Kills/deaths seem to me on the low side and dropping lower than 1 for tier IX and X at the same time winrate goes down. Might be something to do with that.

Cant see survival rate, but at a guess: it could be down to small sample size (only 300 tier X games) or possibly older data (less experience = worse stats). Montana stats which you played recently looks fine. Otherwise playing a bit too cautiously and missing the moment to commit and turn the battle (you survive 50%+ battles, very high) or farming irrelevant (BB repairable dmg) instead of focusing on kills could be the issue.

Players
2,918 posts
16,614 battles
16 minutes ago, illy said:

does the Yoshino have torpedoes?

I see you missed a good laugh! Go watch latest Jingles WoWs video (it gets 4x4 20 km or 12 km shima torps)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJrVjulEeX0

Nobody Expects the Yoshino Torpedoes!

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy: (meme thx to LWM)

Also i love my Yoshino for random battles. Recommended for fun (not for CB though)

• Cool 1

Players
1,461 posts
8,347 battles

The level of players is currently extremely low, to the point that it is not fun. I'm playing more COOP than random. The MM has an obsolete design that will only get worse.

Players
482 posts
8,545 battles
8 hours ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

I see you missed a good laugh! Go watch latest Jingles WoWs video (it gets 4x4 20 km or 12 km shima torps)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJrVjulEeX0

Nobody Expects the Yoshino Torpedoes!

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy: (meme thx to LWM)

Also i love my Yoshino for random battles. Recommended for fun (not for CB though)

i saw that and straight after i played the same map and it had 2 Yoshis....my first comment was...."do Yoshino's have torpedoes?".....hilarious

• Funny 2