GunnyL

BUG: New Fuel Wars events missing in Port UI & general unhappy about the extra grind requirements in Rouge event.

6 comments in this topic

[TB-PF]
Beta Tester
77 posts
2,943 battles

Hi,

I am still working on the Rouge Event and I can see playing games that I get points in different ship classes (20000 Free XP needed in each), but in the Port view, I can't see these! and I don't know how many fuel tokens I will get from each either?

On top of that its a really hard challenge for the time frame!!!! especially if I have to do it for every class of ships (I don't have a Tier 5+ CV yet). Seams very unfair for a destroyer based events that in order to get the main price you have to have high tier CV's !!

It's like WG is obsessed with me having to pay £100's for the Benham, even if I have put in all my available spare time !!! this makes me an unhappy & resentful customer just as an FYI

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,001 posts
8 minutes ago, GunnyL said:

but in the Port view, I can't see these!

those are missions of directives, so you find them in the event section

and I don't know how many fuel tokens I will get from each either?

none, only for completed directives

if I have to do it for every class of ships

you don't need, you can complete the directives also with playing only the Savage mode of example (or a mix of Savage and 'normal')...

edit: mission for current (3rd) directive should be:

image.png.c5450936491454ddbfd2d9231e9b3896.png

and you need to complete only five of them to complete the directive...

• Cool 1

[TB-PF]
Beta Tester
77 posts
2,943 battles

@Klopirat

You are correct that the Rouge Wave is listed under Events, but it is the Combat Missions for this event that is not shown (The first week's missions were), so have they put them somewhere else? 

I don't think that I can complete the specific CV Fuel token combat mission in Savage Mode (only destroyers there). Same goes for Cruisers and Battleships fule token missions (but at least I have Tier 5+ of those)

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,991 posts
12,233 battles
2 minutes ago, GunnyL said:

so have they put them somewhere else? 

Just click on the graphical thing above the Missions, Containers etc in upper left corner - that's where directives are each time to find.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,001 posts
5 minutes ago, GunnyL said:

You are correct that the Rouge Wave is listed under Events, but it is the Combat Missions for this event that is not shown (The first week's missions were), so have they put them somewhere else? 

the missions for the second, third and fourth week are all shown in the same window as for the first one...

5 minutes ago, GunnyL said:

I don't think that I can complete the specific CV Fuel token combat mission in Savage Mode (only destroyers there).

there is no "specific CV Fuel token combat mission"! You get fuel tokens only for the directive, and for the directive you need to complete only 5 of the 11 missions...

• Cool 1

[TB-PF]
Beta Tester
77 posts
2,943 battles
22 hours ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Just click on the graphical thing above the Missions, Containers etc in upper left corner - that's where directives are each time to find.

Thank you, I did not know that was clickable, it all makes sense now :) 

22 hours ago, Klopirat said:

the missions for the second, third and fourth week are all shown in the same window as for the first one...

there is no "specific CV Fuel token combat mission"! You get fuel tokens only for the directive, and for the directive you need to complete only 5 of the 11 missions...

Yes, I can see now that I don't have to complete the CV mission. Thanks for your help. 

• Cool 1