Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

NEW MODE SURVEY  

9 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Do you like the idea?

• Yes, I do.
    • Yes, I do but I'd change some things.
    • No, I don't.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/31/2019 at 10:39 AM

7 comments in this topic

Players
22 posts
2,351 battles

Good afternoon gents!

While talking with some other people in the game chat, _Yanisin_ inspired me.

I thought that a new 32vs32 ( I was thinking about BF  in that moment, but the numbers can be changed) mode would be fun to play.

Here are some characteristcs that came in my mind:

-Longer matches (could be around 45-50 minutes long)

-Larger maps to fit a larger amount of players

-Operation-like objectives with AI sailing around (There could be objectives (like the one in operations: protect the allied convoy, prevent the enemy's attack) that give points to your team)

(It would be basically a larger operation-mode with 2 teams trying to complete the objectives and preventing each-other from doing that)

This is a "base idea", everyone is free to like or dislike it, but I'd like some feedbacks (even other ideas) from you! 

P.S. I apologize for any eventual mistake I made; I'm not a native english speaker.

-best regards, 

--a mediocre player :p 

[SWTP]
Players
1,073 posts
9,247 battles

It would be a looong misery with some teams. I can bear 6 or even 10 minutes wasted but 20-30 would be too much. So yes, but shorter and with a smaller teams maybe. 

[-AP-]
Players
1,837 posts
4,576 battles

so that i can have even less influence on the outcome on the battle than in 12vs12?

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles

An asymmetric PvP game mode with bots as targets/charge to be protected could be fun if done right - but I just don't see this as a working permanent mode. Not in WoWs as it is, not with these player numbers either. And wanting it to have even more players than Standard Battles!? Forget it.

Some parts of your idea might pop up in some limited time even mode for the change of peace. But other than that? Doesn't seem viable.

Players
2,109 posts
15,268 battles
Vor 18 Minuten, MrHappydiamond sagte:

I thought that a new 32vs32 ( I was thinking about BF  in that moment, but the numbers can be changed) mode would be fun to play.

It shouldn't be a straight-up copy of WoT frontier mode or whatever that's called.

Rather, I'm envisioning Clan Campaigns, an idea first laid out in the NTC ideas & Suggestions thread

It would be Naval Battles meets Turn-based Strategy game meets WoWs Clan Battles. Set up the fleet during the week across a "theater" of several different but "adjacent" maps, maybe gather intelligence and take care of logistics, then duke it out in a series of clan battles over the weekend which all influence each other as the maps are connected in some fashion.

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
3,292 posts
12,472 battles

I propose a new game mode, which I think would be massively fun for everyone involved. 

It‘s a 12v12 pvp mode, like randoms now. Either domination or standard battle, just like randoms now. 

And now comes the part that would be so much fun for everyone: CVs are not allowed, unlike randoms now!

No need to thank me, you’re welcome WG. Just hand over the Benham and we call it even. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Sign in to follow this