7 comments in this topic

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
69 posts
11,948 battles

Dear Reader, 

Obviously i am looking for a clan. 

Until today i am playing in the famous PEEW PEEW PEEW Clan. Unfortunately the known issue: real life, cost us some players. 

To cut a long story short: the rest of us have to look for a new clan. 

I will give you a short summary of myself:

20+

1900PR, 59% 

https://wows-numbers.com/de/player/500581831,Iniour/

Quite active depending on the workload. (2 of 4 days of CBs)

Experience in Clan Battles.

Every TX ship except for the Burger

Most experience in DDs but good in every class. 

TS3 and Discord available.

I am looking for: 

A clan to improve

Nice people

To be part in a Clan Battle team

Similar stats

P.S.

Currently i am lacking a bit practice in English i hope you don't mind.

My daily performance highly depends on how exhausted i am sometimes i make really bad decisions. 

Players
697 posts
8,843 battles

Hi! 

We over at BBMM are a mainly fun-oriented clan. We play divisions, scenarios, Clan battles & even self-made contests. 
Communications through a big discord server from ppl all over EU. 

Now, let me be clear straight away: the average stats on our clan are quite a bit lower than yours- in fact, you'd be the #1 quite easily lol. But our clan Battles team, especially the "serious" alpha team really tries to do as well as we can. 

As said, our primary goal is having a fun clan after all and only recently we started to even have an orientation towards CBs as a recruiting requirement to begin with, which explains our somewhat lower stats. 

If you're interested feel free to reply, react, apply to the clan our join our discord for a chat with one of the recruiters (which i'll send in PM)

Grtz Isoruku_Yamamoto

Beer Belly MasterMindz

[DAVY]
Players
1,933 posts
10,717 battles

Hi, We are looking for an active new member who wants to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles - to take part you would ideally have (or be reasonably close to) at least a T10 cruiser or destroyer.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a reasonable win rate (clan average is around 56%)

Minimum 1000 battles played (we may make exceptions for decent players)

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
267 posts
9,894 battles

Sent you a PM.

Not sure who PEEW PEEW PEEW are, and had no idea they were famous (In WOWs circles I assume) I guess I'm just out of the loop.

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
69 posts
11,948 battles

Thanks for the offering so far. I will keep this thread until thursday and decide on friday. I will write everyone of you a personal Message. ;-)

3 hours ago, Awesome5auce said:

Sent you a PM.

Not sure who PEEW PEEW PEEW are, and had no idea they were famous (In WOWs circles I assume) I guess I'm just out of the loop.

its not really famous. I was joking^^

[SBS]
Players
284 posts

Hi Iniour

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
69 posts
11,948 battles

Thank for all the massages, i will write everyone personally

Sign in to follow this