Sign in to follow this  
Krikkio82

Looking for an easy but strong clan

3 comments in this topic

[IRN]
Players
513 posts
10,212 battles

Hi, I gave up 3 months ago cause of CVs BS. Now I feel like it's time to come back but I need help.
I'm looking to have fun with good and kind people without forgetting that Win is the goal.
I'm a 59% WR solo player so I'm looking for a 55+ WR Clan if possible.
Not so much into "competitive" and atm no Mic but all can change if we going to be good team mates.

Just write me here or in private for any question. THX GL & HF

Players
1,019 posts
11,807 battles

Hi! 

Our clan, BBMM, is a fun-oriented clan. We're not quite at the 55% WR makr- although our average WR is steadily climbing. 
We try to have people division, play scenarios, clan battles and even self-organised events every once in a while, which we all organise through our discord server. 
We don't force anyone to join the competitive (Clan Battles) part, and we split the CBs into a competitive and a fun-part anyway. So even there you'd always be free to take a look to see if you like it, or stick to the divisions and the likes. 

We have the largest part of the naval base completed, so you'll also be in for some juicy clan bonusses. 

Grtz Isoruku_Yamamoto
Beer Belly MasterMindz

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

Sign in to follow this