2,374 battles

My nick: _Sir_noob 

Battles: 1243

Preferred type of ships: CA- Minutaur/BB- Republiqe, Kremlin

Preferred tiers: 10

My statistics : https://tiny.pl/tdrcf

Preferred communicators: only Discord

About me:

Hi, I'm Chris from Poland. I'm looking for clan where I can sail with player have similar or better skill than me on next clan wars. Now I'm on BIMBR (polish clan) Why I don't look for clan on Polish forum? Ehh..it's long story, but I want to develop my English language, because I recently had contact with english in college four or five years ago and I would not like to forget him. I want play divisions and clan battles. 

PS. Sorry for my English, but I don't use this language for a few years.

image.png.48c4743810f4b71677ccace181f600fe.png

image.thumb.png.ee800cd35eb9ac964b343f7abbd292ef.png

image.thumb.png.dcebc8d5f35b7a1566dc065b92f8e65b.png

Players
27 posts
9,361 battles

Hey mate!
We at [OAP] are primarily UK and EU players but as long as you speak fairly good English, and have a sense of humour you are welcome, we are shall we say more senior in years.
We have a clan of like-minded mature members, who like to having a good time and who do not need micromanaging.
If you gravitate to players with the same disposition please come visit us in Discord

If you are:
⦁ Over 25
(exceptions will be made if you demonstrate maturity beyond your years)
⦁ Not thin skinned (profanity is there all the time)
⦁ A committed player.
⦁ Have a good range of ship tiers & types fully specced tier Xs especially. 
⦁ Have at least 1000 games under your belt. 
⦁ Enjoy divisioning with like-minded people who can give as good as they get.
⦁ Committed to playing the game for mainly fun/relaxation with a focus on competitive play.

We are a well-rounded bunch who play most day's & evenings, clan battles are encouraged and we use Discord for chat and our in-game banter could be adult themed, so if you cannot stand banter/having the piss taken don't bother.
We have a good mix, some play for fun and others can get serious we play tiers 2 to 10 with a mix of classes but expect players to rotate types as requested
We are looking for players who don't take themselves too seriously, who have a good tier spread of ships and can give as good as they get.

Your only comitment is to connect to discord? when your playing and be responsive to chat.
If you are interested, feel free to message me.

[TYTAN]
Players
84 posts
2,374 battles
1 godzinę temu, Grumpy_Grandad_69 napisał:

Hey mate!
We at [OAP] are primarily UK and EU players but as long as you speak fairly good English, and have a sense of humour you are welcome, we are shall we say more senior in years.
We have a clan of like-minded mature members, who like to having a good time and who do not need micromanaging.
If you gravitate to players with the same disposition please come visit us in Discord

If you are:
⦁ Over 25
(exceptions will be made if you demonstrate maturity beyond your years)
⦁ Not thin skinned (profanity is there all the time)
⦁ A committed player.
⦁ Have a good range of ship tiers & types fully specced tier Xs especially. 
⦁ Have at least 1000 games under your belt. 
⦁ Enjoy divisioning with like-minded people who can give as good as they get.
⦁ Committed to playing the game for mainly fun/relaxation with a focus on competitive play.

We are a well-rounded bunch who play most day's & evenings, clan battles are encouraged and we use Discord for chat and our in-game banter could be adult themed, so if you cannot stand banter/having the piss taken don't bother.
We have a good mix, some play for fun and others can get serious we play tiers 2 to 10 with a mix of classes but expect players to rotate types as requested
We are looking for players who don't take themselves too seriously, who have a good tier spread of ships and can give as good as they get.

Your only comitment is to connect to discord? when your playing and be responsive to chat.
If you are interested, feel free to message me.

THX for invitation, but I'm looking for clan where I can swim with player have similar or better skill than me

[SBS]
Players
287 posts

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

Sign in to follow this