Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sons_0f_Odin

The 100 Kraken members club

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
19 posts
13,576 battles

I celebrated my 100th Kraken this weekend in style with my Massa in an absolute fantastic T10 game, in fact I probably got half my Krakens in my Massa. She's a great fun ship to play and is currently on sale for anybody interested.

 

Feel free to post your 100+ Kraken kills here. I bet the community has some monsters lurking around with 200+ by now?

The best I have seen is a guy on the Asian server with just over 3000 games for his 100. I was a complete potato for at least my first 3000 games and so not nearly as good a ratio haha.

 

100.jpg

shot-19.07.05_09.58.48-0350.jpg

shot-19.07.05_09.58.56-0889.jpg

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-BSH-]
Players
340 posts
612 battles

Congrats. There are definitely plenty of tripple digit krakens and tripple or quadruple digit achievements around with that many players having accumulated 10k or even 20/30k and two having 40k+

260 Players having 20k+ random games and with a mediocre ratio of 1 Kraken every 200 games those players get those 100.

Would be interesting, what the highest ratios are with let’s say at least 1k games.

Guess for non CVs it’s around 1 kraken every 25-30 games.

Would be interesting to know that for the other achievements either - is there some site that tracks this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,724 posts
6,861 battles
2 hours ago, l_m_just_lucky said:

 

Would be interesting, what the highest ratios are with let’s say at least 1k games.

Guess for non CVs it’s around 1 kraken every 25-30 games.

Would be interesting to know that for the other achievements either - is there some site that tracks this?

25-30 games for a Kraken on average seems only reachable for super unicums or mid tier only players IMO. You manage it but I get a Kraken "only" once every ~94 games in total. High Calibers and Confederates on the other hand are about 10 games on average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-BSH-]
Players
340 posts
612 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, ollonborre sagte:

25-30 games for a Kraken on average seems only reachable for super unicums or mid tier only players IMO. You manage it but I get a Kraken "only" once every ~94 games in total. High Calibers and Confederates on the other hand are about 10 games on average.

Yep, but got to admit with DDs its easier than with BBs for example because of the higher frequency of shots and torps and flooding/fire. On the other hand with BBs the high cal and confed is probably easier. Like with every stat it's many variables to consider when reading them. That's why I was curious about some site that tracks it. Most frequent I get (besides dev strikes, but I don't rly count them) is 1st blood on every 4th game on average due to the aggressive playstyle in DDs I like. :Smile_izmena::Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[P-W-C]
Players
5,066 posts
28,145 battles
4 hours ago, l_m_just_lucky said:

Congrats. There are definitely plenty of tripple digit krakens and tripple or quadruple digit achievements around with that many players having accumulated 10k or even 20/30k and two having 40k+

260 Players having 20k+ random games and with a mediocre ratio of 1 Kraken every 200 games those players get those 100.

Would be interesting, what the highest ratios are with let’s say at least 1k games.

Guess for non CVs it’s around 1 kraken every 25-30 games.

Would be interesting to know that for the other achievements either - is there some site that tracks this?

I'm getting it every 106 games . And there's a lot of players who are really lucky to get it more regular. I have so many missed krakens (few seconds to a salvo/somebody stole it/time ran over) that I would be having 300 ones .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
6,578 posts
7,488 battles
7 hours ago, l_m_just_lucky said:

Congrats. There are definitely plenty of tripple digit krakens and tripple or quadruple digit achievements around with that many players having accumulated 10k or even 20/30k and two having 40k+

260 Players having 20k+ random games and with a mediocre ratio of 1 Kraken every 200 games those players get those 100.

Would be interesting, what the highest ratios are with let’s say at least 1k games.

Guess for non CVs it’s around 1 kraken every 25-30 games.

Would be interesting to know that for the other achievements either - is there some site that tracks this?

 

Im only at 85, which is every 53 battles one. Sometimes it feels kinda hard with a division tho, as they will get kills too :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
3,631 posts
12,388 battles

Congratulations! :cap_like:

 

I'm not sure but I assume I have 100+ Krakens or something .. should calculate the avg battles needed to get one :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
2,187 posts
13,994 battles
7 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Im only at 85, which is every 53 battles one. Sometimes it feels kinda hard with a division tho, as they will get kills too :cap_hmm:

That's cause you're doing it wrong. Don't div up with good players: div up with potatoes. 2 players less on your team that can kill stuff :cap_hmm:

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
6,578 posts
7,488 battles

Just went in there and did consecutive krakens with my Murmansk :cap_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,807 battles

Funny thing is, I bet I'd have more if I played less with clan mates. It's easy to get kills when the typical random can barely shoot straight and no one really focuses targets, but clan mates are too damn good at the game to just collect frags all by myself.

 

Yes, it's all my clan mates fault. ESPECIALLY @MortenTardo!!!

 

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,289 posts
7,525 battles

Didn't really considered important reaching 200 Kraken unleashed. Specially considering most of these were done on Cvs pre-nerf

 

1631310312_Sinttulo.thumb.png.1e779d209c64d1e68a384d8be2ecbf04.png

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
476 posts
9,096 battles

I reached a hundred a month back, after about 7000 randoms. They seem to come now once in a 50 games or so. Got 107th today in a Ryujo.

 

@Sargento_YO that's a pretty amazing number of Devastating Strikes? Those are also mostly with old CV's? More than three times my number, with about the same number of games.

image.thumb.png.c21400f7d3cccefcb9b1db24e71cccd8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VV]
[VV]
Beta Tester
347 posts
23,673 battles

229! Thanks for making me look it up. Feel good now. One every 80 games, but of course I didn’t really get any krakens for the first couple thousand games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
1,876 posts
5,287 battles

I get one every 87 games apparently. At 50 atm.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
458 posts
2,992 battles

1765 battles, 35 Kraken. Long way to go yet, game will have died out before then I imagine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,289 posts
7,525 battles
19 hours ago, asalonen said:

I reached a hundred a month back, after about 7000 randoms. They seem to come now once in a 50 games or so. Got 107th today in a Ryujo.

 

@Sargento_YO that's a pretty amazing number of Devastating Strikes? Those are also mostly with old CV's? More than three times my number, with about the same number of games.

image.thumb.png.c21400f7d3cccefcb9b1db24e71cccd8.png

Yeah. Probably because when I used to play cvs I targetted dds and cruisers (without def aa) first. I was quite good in doing anvil attacks on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×