You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Krumpir_3

Bismarck uptired every game

55 comments in this topic

[CRON]
Players
12 posts
6,614 battles

Could somebody explain to me how can I play Bismarck when I get uptired to tier 10  every f****** game, I can play fine against cruisers and BBs but how can I play against a carrier tier 10 that harrases me every fu***** game or just get torpedoed by a dd in only 3 torpedo hits, trying to play at distance between 16-21 km and shooting at enemy isn't a choice SINCE THE DISPERSION IS LIKE 400 KM !! (274 m)(Also the dmg is inconsistent, I would say that I am decent at aiming). So I would appreciate if somebody has an advice , thank you.

Players
479 posts
8,531 battles

working as intended i'm afraid, had a game yesterday in the old girl and all the tier 10's around me decided to die asap for no reason, got mobbed by a Yamato, kremlin and a Zao...great fun that

• Cool 1

Players
38 posts
3,778 battles

Welcome to tier 8. It's not the Bismarck, most of the time you will be uptiered in T8 ships.

• Cool 2

[CRON]
Players
12 posts
6,614 battles
1 minute ago, HansiSolo said:

Welcome to tier 8. It's not the Bismarck, most of the time you will be uptiered in T8 ships.

It wasn't like that before.

Since the last couple of patches every game in tier 8 ship is in tier 10.

• Cool 1

Players
38 posts
3,778 battles

It' been like this for at least 1 year and it will get worse and worse as more and more players reach T10.

• Cool 2

Players
2,245 posts
13,224 battles

If you are uptiered in Bismarck then simply ally yourself to the nearest Tier X BB and work with that player.

Bismarck has excellent secondary capabilities and if you have manual secondaries they do even better. You'll find that the Bismarck is good enough to fight the higher tier games...

[CRON]
Players
12 posts
6,614 battles
Just now, Migantium_Mashum said:

If you are uptiered in Bismarck then simply ally yourself to the nearest Tier X BB and work with that player.

Bismarck has excellent secondary capabilities and if you have manual secondaries they do even better. You'll find that the Bismarck is good enough to fight the higher tier games...

Yeah that would be nice if they wouldn't go for suicide runs every game, there are exceptions but mostly they suicide....

Players
262 posts
5,695 battles

Great fun in a Fiji today with 9 Tier 9 battles in a row! 

To be fair they sometimes think you aren't a threat but forget it has lowish detection and smoke but which time you've smoked up 2 Georgias and a Jean Bart and gone spotting for them, carnage! lol!!!  

Just do not get hit, at all, ever! 

In all seriousness WG have said this consistency is coming to an end, hopefully sooner rather than later.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SAVVY]
Players
275 posts
4,017 battles

Don't worry, they've improved Fat Freddie now so your T9 experience will be much more enjoyable.

Best way to deal with T8 grinds is to take a big breath of air, close your eyes and pretend it's all a dream...

Players
440 posts
5,436 battles

Bismarck, Tirpitz, Massachusetts, Richelieu .. always see them in T10 games and they always become targets for my T8 CVs which are also constantly up-tiered, especially Kaga which is particularly depressing to play in this situation.  

Players
440 posts
5,436 battles
31 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Very difficult to do as most of the T10s never get into secondary range until very late game. I have a similar issue with both Tirpitz and Massa constantly being uptiered (they are both secondary build)

Supertester
316 posts
7,530 battles

Well to be honest yes T8 ships are technicaly weaker then there T10 Counterpart. But on the same time if you know what you are doing with your ship then you will perform way better then any of the T10 ships in your game. And best advise i can give. Try to avoid to go into battle at night.

Try go into battles doing the day.

• Cool 1

Players
242 posts
3,794 battles

i decided i don't play t8, for now any way as long as the MM is at is, it is not worth while going to skib with Free XP

• Cool 1

Players
2,888 posts

I started this game to play the Bism had to sell it after a while, ugly uptiered ship in this meta (one of the worst). Very sad. Still have the camos though and may come back to it when I start playing the game again

Players
242 posts
3,794 battles

there is a trick you can use if you have freind willing to sail is T6 CV, then you will almos never get up tier, unless you meen any one use that same trick.... MM just broken that way

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
115 posts
2 hours ago, Krumpir_3 said:

It wasn't like that before.

Since the last couple of patches every game in tier 8 ship is in tier 10.

Sorry but you're wrong, it HAS always been like that. There is a reason people call tier 8 the hell tier. 

Beta Tester
5,214 posts
24,008 battles
7 hours ago, Logan_MountStuart said:

Great fun in a Fiji today with 9 Tier 9 battles in a row! 

To be fair they sometimes think you aren't a threat but forget it has lowish detection and smoke but which time you've smoked up 2 Georgias and a Jean Bart and gone spotting for them, carnage! lol!!!  

Just do not get hit, at all, ever! 

In all seriousness WG have said this consistency is coming to an end, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Selling a shitload of tier 9 premiums because tier 8 dont sell anymore because of the bad tier 8 MM.. Tier 7 will be fucked too

Players
2,594 posts
12,952 battles
1 hour ago, 22cm said:

Tier 7 is fucked too

ftfy

Players
10,017 posts
11,798 battles
9 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Don't worry, they've improved Fat Freddie now so your T9 experience will be much more enjoyable.

Best way to deal with T8 grinds is to take a big breath of air, close your eyes and pretend it's all a dream...

Or use power of Free Exp:Smile_trollface:

Tier 8 have been FUBAR for quite some time, totally not correlated to too lenient economy of hightiers and all the T9+ premiums:Smile_smile:

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,246 posts
6,535 battles

Play at a distance of 16-21km by doing some chip damage, until you can get a bit closer. Tier 8 is a pretty nice tier, farming neat exp against tier 10s :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,596 posts
24,000 battles

cry silent and gib dat mm, thx.

same-shit-different-day.jpg