Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
evergroy_lows

campains

4 comments in this topic

Players
252 posts
12,373 battles

i think im down to the last 7 missions before i complete the game, is there any more prema campaigns coming?

Players
684 posts
5,469 battles

Campaigns are probably dead content.

The overwhelming focus on directive based events has out-phased them, unfortunately. Why put up something with rewards permanently when you can make spreadsheet look nice with high player numbers during a short period with temp events?

The fact that Kutnetzov and the alt russian colour scheme were not campaign based and instead time-limited in an event leads me to think this.

Players
252 posts
12,373 battles
1 hour ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

Campaigns are probably dead content.

The overwhelming focus on directive based events has out-phased them, unfortunately. Why put up something with rewards permanently when you can make spreadsheet look nice with high player numbers during a short period with temp events?

The fact that Kutnetzov and the alt russian colour scheme were not campaign based and instead time-limited in an event leads me to think this.

feels bad man, i like doing them, different ships for unique missions that you can relax spent time on them, im like 3 from 100% on yamato and 4 from healsey 100%, ive actually slowed down to make them last longer, i actually only unlocked healsey about a weekago as i didn't skip well i think i skipped the 11 fires top score DD one, so its gearing time, but that is ashame they wont do another perma one

ive ground TX ships for the sole purpose of like one mission been alot of fun for me

the funny one was in 0.8.0 i ground a haku for the missons then found out i needed a midway for the 10mil silver 

Sign in to follow this