Sign in to follow this  
XXB1G_D0GXX

Not for console?

2 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts

Well , after a week of WoW on xbox i am about ready to quit . I'm sure there are folks on here who were appalled at the idea of 'their' game being dumbed down for console , and righly so .even though i have not played the game on pc i can tell just by the forum chatter it is far more immersive than our second rate 'hit and run' edition . I think i shall return to WoT ,dumbed down it maybe , but it survives because if you get three bad players in a team of fifteen , you can absorb it , get three bad players in a team of nine and you're sunk , literally . Also i bet you don't get as many YOLO players on pc . One thing i will grudgingly admit is that game quality improves massively when more yanks are online . On more than one occasion i have been saved , helped or well advised by one of our cousins from over the pond . It is disturbing that most of my fellow countrymen and our european neighbours are more selfishly inclined . Considering that this is most definitely a team game , i'm not sure how big the console following will get .

Players
318 posts
4,522 battles
On 7/4/2019 at 9:01 PM, XXB1G_D0GXX said:

Also i bet you don't get as many YOLO players on pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbU-4eAxl6I

On 7/4/2019 at 9:01 PM, XXB1G_D0GXX said:

It is disturbing that most of my fellow countrymen and our european neighbours are more selfishly inclined .

yea. there is a period between 7 and 9 where internet cafe players from a place come on, and get busy hiding at the back, or asking for help to push a flank only to duck behind an island because they just want to use you as a spot monkey.

but you learn from these things and factor it into your own play.

still, there are easy ways to make yourself part of the crew and part of the ship, in pc gaming.

Sign in to follow this