Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AbashedLemming

Main Battery Reload Booster

9 comments in this topic

Players
63 posts

When is the optimum time to use this consumable? I don't mean situationally during a match. I mean during the firing reload cycle. Does it  actually matter?

[BLITZ]
Players
2,779 posts
10,269 battles
2 hours ago, principat121 said:

1665368673_Screenshot_2019-07-04PremiumShipReview111JeanBartShipComrade.thumb.png.7048bd38c16f3ad6ad1a1190b63219c1.png

Isn't this image about how MBRB used to work and how it works now?

"INCORRECT!" shows how it once was. If you shoot (=start the reload while MBRB is active), it halves your next reload, even if MBRB runs out while reloading.

"CORRECT!" shows how it is now. It still cuts your reload time in half, but if MBRB runs out when you for example have 10 seconds left, it will go back up to 20 seconds.

Here you can see how the reload stays at ~8 seconds when the consumable runs out.

In contrast on this clip you can see how the reload time jumps back up from 9 to 18 seconds as the consumable runs out.

So I would say that in the second case - how it's working right now - there is no difference at which moment you pop MBRB.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
6,553 posts
7,482 battles
6 minutes ago, B0Tato said:

So I would say that in the second case - how it's working right now - there is no difference at which moment you pop MBRB.

This. When they first experimented with MBRB, it wouldnt reset after it ran out. So it would matter when to use it. Now it doesnt matter at all, you gain always the same.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,022 posts
14,014 battles
3 hours ago, EgyptOverseer said:

Thought the topic was about why De Grasse is the only french cruiser without it.

:cap_old:

Man DeGrasse with MBRB would be sooooo much more OP. 

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,821 posts
3,634 battles
6 hours ago, AbashedLemming said:

When is the optimum time to use this consumable? I don't mean situationally during a match. I mean during the firing reload cycle. Does it  actually matter?

EDIT: whoops, oh well, mis read that one sorry folks.

[BOA2Y]
Beta Tester
4,704 posts
20,626 battles

From my opinion, only when you catch a broasided enemy, and only using AP. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this