You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekend Highlights – Earn Texas FREE!

12 comments in this topic

Players
70 posts
18,010 battles

"If you already have Texas and the permanent Stars' n Stripes camo in your Port, you'll receive compensation in credits."   - How much compensation in credits?

• Cool 1

Players
91 posts

Haven't bought a premium ship -> get a free premium ship

Bought a premium ship -> get useless credits

Why no actual reward for people who supported the game with cash?

(I never bought the Texas, but I feel for those who did)

Players
156 posts
9,088 battles

I would be awesome... if it wasn't for your (WG's) stupid tweaking with the game, which is causing catastrophic errors over and over again, making it impossible to play the game.

I don't know, where you messed it up, but you shall focus your search on patch 0.8.5 changes.

Players
17 posts
35,811 battles

Well THANK YOU WG, im a coop player, i buyed a fair amount of premium ships, mostly at the time i was playing ramdom/ranks , but even as a coop player if you release a ship which realy tells me something (started play WOW`s because i always had a passion for warships) i never had problems in buy it, but one thing i always ,buyed in a constant way... Premium account, well that stops now, its not only about Texas now, its about the several times you had released something only for ramdom/rank players, i understand why WG wants people playing PvP, and as owners of the game i agree WG can develop the game in any direccion they want, but things like this tells me im not important for WG, if im not important...my money is not important, , so starting now wallet closed.

• Cool 1

[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
17,231 battles

thx wg for the 'credits' .. ya that is not fair or good so thumbs down !

:( :( :( :(

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
1,190 posts
24,602 battles

Credits?!?!?!? ffs... It's a good thing I didn't use any special flags or camos for the free xp.

Players
157 posts
246 battles
On 7/5/2019 at 6:55 PM, Oberendgegner said:

Haven't bought a premium ship -> get a free premium ship

Bought a premium ship -> get useless credits

Why no actual reward for people who supported the game with cash?

(I never bought the Texas, but I feel for those who did)

The more money WG make the greedier they get, gone are the days of gold in exchange for event rewards you already own or hit "hahaha "hit" something good in a crate ..a joke"...no point at all in grinding all weekend to get a few extra credits. Don't they get that gold or credits will just be spent in game anyway. Credits in exchange for many hours of my time over a weekend, get real WG, I stopped caring that much about your titles a long time ago. I quit spending on the game and only log in these days because I have spent in the past and although close I am not quite ready just to walk away and leave that investment. 

If you don't own the Texas knock yourself out, its a decent premium at that tier and free. If you have it and need the credits and don't mind a weekend grinding also knock yourself out. If you have the Texas and not desperate for credits save yourself the hassle and just don't bother, take the weekend off and play something new, I just picked up BattleTech in the Steam sale for £11. Far better value than 25,000 doubs for crates giving you a couple of camo and 15 fuel tokens lol.

Maybe just maybe one day WG will realise it's also good to reward those who have supported them over the years and not just PIE them off with a few meaningless credits for a weekend of grinding.

There is no value in WoW currently.

• Cool 1

[NUKED]
Players
472 posts
12,878 battles
On 7/5/2019 at 5:29 PM, ___R_O_C_K_Y___ said:

"If you already have Texas and the permanent Stars' n Stripes camo in your Port, you'll receive compensation in credits."   - How much compensation in credits?

I would like to nkow that too, i think it must be around 9 Million credits.

• Cool 1