4 comments in this topic

[SLAPP]
Community Contributor
284 posts
18,960 battles

Hello once again everyone,

Today I'm featuring an amazing game from one of my Scottish clanmates NuclearWaffle in his Jean Bart where he attacks down a flank and decimates 7 of the enemy team doing over 250k damage in the proceeds.
The game really showcases the strength and speed of the Jean Bart played in this aggressive flanking role. I hope you all enjoy the video and until the next time, Keep sailing it like you stole it!

My YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos  and Good Luck and fair seas to you all.

• Cool 2

Players
7,228 posts
245 battles

Not be too pushy but i was wondering if we could have a georgia guide as well? (or if know anyone with said ship and a youtube channel that could)

if not no worry's and thanks for the guide!

[SLAPP]
Community Contributor
284 posts
18,960 battles

I'll see what I can come up with -)

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:10 PM, CptBarney said:

Not be too pushy but i was wondering if we could have a georgia guide as well? (or if know anyone with said ship and a youtube channel that could)

if not no worry's and thanks for the guide!

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,218 posts
3,715 battles

There is a short and simple guide for how to play the French battleship Lyon, as well.

1. Set up a three-player division, with all three players in a Lyon battleship. :Smile_Default::Smile_Default::Smile_Default:
  2. Enter a battle together. :Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena:
  3. Coordinate gameplay, preferably over Skype or some other suitable communications device, so that all three of you only fire salvoes at the exact same time and at the same target. :Smile_playing::Smile_playing::Smile_playing:
  4. Cackle madly each time you deliver a payload of forty-eight (48!) 340 mm shells on your unhappy target. :Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

The sheer fun value of this somewhat disgusting tactic has been ably presented by the inimitable Mighty Jingles, in his "Shocking" video (his designation, not mine) a year ago. See below for the full ride; the relevant part starts about seven minutes into the video. (Warning of explicit content in the form of acts of cruelty to small ships.)

Spoiler

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this