You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
illy

School Holidays already?

39 comments in this topic

Players
211 posts
5,630 battles

that's what it felt like on the servers today, what a day.....can barely sit down my arse is so sore

• Bad 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,422 posts
9,203 battles

school was out two weeks ago here... so

• Funny 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,631 posts
26 minutes ago, illy said:

that's what it felt like on the servers today, what a day.....can barely sit down my arse is so sore

Why do you assume it's children that cause this?....there are enough examples of really bad adult players that write on this forum to prove it a myth. :Smile_trollface: I am sure that 3 of the most prolific will be along soon for a comment as they can't resist a new thread.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Players
211 posts
5,630 battles
Just now, LemonadeWarrior said:

*Looks up OP stats...*

Sigh

yeah that will be the cause of half the team dying in the first 6 minutes....how stupid of me

• Bad 1

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,100 posts
4,978 battles
25 minutes ago, illy said:

yeah that will be the cause of half the team dying in the first 6 minutes....how stupid of me

Funny how unlucky you are and how lucky I am.

• Funny 1

Players
211 posts
5,630 battles
51 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

Funny how unlucky you are and how lucky I am.

sometimes i play bad, sometimes i play good, but the underlying theme today was quick games with the team dying quickly, losing most the DDs in the first few minutes, every game except 1 was an uphill struggle from the first minute, more than i have ever faced playing this game, you can go back to being perfect now mate

[-BSH-]
Players
340 posts
612 battles
Vor 4 Stunden, LemonadeWarrior sagte:

*Looks up OP stats...*

Sigh

Well.. To defend him: there is always a school holiday somewhere around the world, so he‘s punished period:cap_haloween: 

• Funny 2

[-AP-]
Players
1,837 posts
4,576 battles
5 hours ago, illy said:

No, but all the veteran players have been too busy on the forum to play the game.

This is what it will be like when we are all gone ^^

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Players
765 posts
15,372 battles

Some battles/ days are just like that no matter how well you play no matter how much damage you do and ships you kill your team just disintegrate.

I don't even believe it's the kids playing, there are plenty of older players who are terrible just sometimes a team is comprised of a lot of hopeless players. 

Players
211 posts
5,630 battles
22 minutes ago, l_m_just_lucky said:

Well.. To defend him: there is always a school holiday somewhere around the world, so he‘s punished period:cap_haloween: 

had a bit of trouble with the latest update as well had to reinstall as it kept crashing the pc mid game....got turned a nice pink for that as well, i'll just play better tomorrow....all i can do

[DAVY]
Players
2,631 posts
17 minutes ago, thiextar said:

No, but all the veteran players have been too busy on the forum to play the game.

This is what it will be like when we are all gone ^^

:Smile_veryhappy:  Are you all going to leave in 3's then ? :Smile_trollface:

[-BSH-]
Players
340 posts
612 battles
Vor 56 Minuten, illy sagte:

had a bit of trouble with the latest update as well had to reinstall as it kept crashing the pc mid game....got turned a nice pink for that as well, i'll just play better tomorrow....all i can do

Don‘t take trashtalk too serious mate.. 

it‘s only a game and due to that it‘s supposed to provide some fun and entertainment. As long as you get that out of it from time to time, everything is fine :Smile_great:

see you at the sea :etc_hide_turtle:

Players
206 posts
4,779 battles
6 hours ago, illy said:

How many times maggot! it's not arse, it's AFT!  :cap_viking:

it's a joke

• Cool 1

Players
211 posts
5,630 battles
10 hours ago, l_m_just_lucky said:

Don‘t take trashtalk too serious mate.. 

it‘s only a game and due to that it‘s supposed to provide some fun and entertainment. As long as you get that out of it from time to time, everything is fine :Smile_great:

see you at the sea :etc_hide_turtle:

true, easy to lose perspective of what entertainment should be, time for a bit of fun up the middle on Two Brothers later hopefully and a spot of gunboating now the Cvs are rarer

Players
211 posts
5,630 battles
10 hours ago, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

How many times maggot! it's not arse, it's AFT!  :cap_viking:

it's a joke

thanks for the kick up the ar... AFT

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,932 posts
17,488 battles
20 hours ago, illy said:

Uh oh cra*ps.:Smile_amazed: i had totally forgotten about those. That probably explains some of my recent game experiences pretty well tho. So that's what it was all along. :Smile_great:

image.png.56188b2e15fdfd51bfd44ee17cef3359.png

Thanks for reminding me, will stock up on beer and patience accordingly.:cap_old:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
211 posts
5,630 battles
3 hours ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Uh oh cra*ps.:Smile_amazed: i had totally forgotten about those. That probably explains some of my recent game experiences pretty well tho. So that's what it was all along. :Smile_great:

image.png.56188b2e15fdfd51bfd44ee17cef3359.png

Thanks for reminding me, will stock up on beer and patience accordingly.:cap_old:

it actually got worse today, i managed a 0% win rate but had some ok matches considering the tiering and the general lack of team play....i feel like the Potato king

• Funny 1

Players
2,230 posts
11,845 battles
2 hours ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Just wanted to say it, about 2 days ago, i finished my High School exams. 94/100 

Welcome to the machine young cog. Enjoy taxation like the rest of us now. It’s all down hill from here :P

• Funny 4

[MAD]
Players
88 posts
712 battles

I haven't noticed any bad plays today.

Although that's probably because I have only played ranked today.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,348 posts
57 minutes ago, Mr_Tayto said:

@Bear_Necessities you are a 30 year old man and just left education about 10 minutes ago :Smile_trollface:

Hey! There's nothing wrong with that :fish_glass:

Mainly because I'm in the same boat :Smile_Default:

Well, that is, if I manage to not fail my graduation thesis defence next week :fish_book:

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:21 PM, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

German school holidays have started in ten of 16 states, some of which are fairly large like Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg.

https://www.schulferien.org/deutschland/ferien/2019/

In two more weeks it is the turn of the most populous state, Northrhine-Westphalia.

Oh those are always fun times. Let the hordes of Germans clog up our roads and invade our poor Dutch beaches...

Just joking, I like our next door neighbours. In fact, I'm well on my way becoming one of you.

But here in The Netherlands you can always tell when the Germans (and especially Nord Rhein Westfalen) get their summer holidays :Smile_Default:

4 minutes ago, AwesomeBoat said:

Lol then you should encounter the most bad play :Smile_trollface:

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
1,061 posts
8,555 battles
4 minutes ago, AwesomeBoat said:

giphy.gif

• Funny 3