You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Twelfth Season of Ranked Battles: the Results

13 comments in this topic

[_FK_]
Players
163 posts
2,391 battles

Question: do the rental ships count as different ships? Ie: the most played BB is the Yamato. Is that a combination of rental Yamato + normal Yamato or is it just the normal Yamato? And the same for Shima

And I'm surprised, I expected the most played BB to be Kremlin and the cruiser to be Henry IV.

• Cool 1

[LUSOS]
[LUSOS]
Players
114 posts
13,082 battles

And what was the fastest time for someone to reach rank 1 from rank 18?

• Cool 1

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
91 posts
8,999 battles

For all the data you must have these ranked season summaries are disappointingly sparse and lacking in effort. What were the ranked ship stats? What is the breakdown of people that hit rank 1? ie most battles, least, avg? highest single battle dmg/tanked dmg/spotting/kills? Population throughout the event? What ship were the most stars saved in? What was the biggest win streak? Biggest loss? etc etc.

• Cool 3

Players
1,189 posts
9,603 battles
6 hours ago, Zigiran said:

Question: do the rental ships count as different ships? Ie: the most played BB is the Yamato. Is that a combination of rental Yamato + normal Yamato or is it just the normal Yamato? And the same for Shima

[WOTN]
Players
183 posts
13,314 battles

it doesn't matter if you make God tier game play, it doesnt matter if you make idiotic game play. All it matters is the RNG / MM .  Sometimes you know upfront how your team is going to throw and you are not able to do anything about it...

that's a quote from flamu... he also says it's frustrating, I'd say by now it's already boring

really bad game mode pushing people away from the game

• Cool 1

Players
148 posts
7,213 battles

i think rental ships were a horrible idea.....in the later stages, rank 5 and better, it might not make a difference anymore, but before that.....well.....you knew in the loading screen who will win....
i would prefer if it would be like the first T10 season....rank 18 to rank 11 is T8 and from Rank 10 its t10.....this way all the people who dont have t10 ships can play ranked without ruining it for everybody else with rentals.....

btw....after 6 or 7 ranked seasons, i still dont like ranked....i play it for the steel

• Cool 1

Players
359 posts
13,431 battles

First Ranked Season since Season 4 that I didn't rank out. Already had my fill of TX play and they don't even give you a Jolly Roger flag any more. Not worth it.

• Cool 1

[CZSL]
Players
7 posts
3,219 battles

Because of Rental ships I was able to make my personal record of 231k damage in Zao  :cap_tea:.

First I was quite suprised why there are ship without camo... mostly only easy target for good players... but now I think it is still a bad idea to bring players where they do not belong... 

• Cool 3

[SQRL]
Players
300 posts
12,545 battles

I stopped at Rank 10, like a lot of people it seems. I got all the flags i wanted, and knew i couldn't face the grind/frustration. Although I'd like the steel to get the balancegrad - it's not going to happen!

[4-20]
[4-20]
Players
205 posts
On 7/11/2019 at 8:26 AM, Beaker71 said:

I stopped at Rank 10, like a lot of people it seems. I got all the flags i wanted, and knew i couldn't face the grind/frustration. Although I'd like the steel to get the balancegrad - it's not going to happen!

get a fire spamming cruiser, go to the maps edge, enjoy rank 1, it seems.