13 comments in this topic

WG Staff
2,261 posts
3,904 battles

Captains,

Please share all bugs encountered in the current public test of version below, using the following template:

1. Description

Clear and substantial description containing all necessary details.
Example: the cruiser Aoba: scout is inoperable.

2. Reproduction steps

A sequence of the player's actions which triggered the bug.
Example: 1. Select the cruiser Aoba 2. Enter the battle (Training or Random Battle). 3. Try to launch the scout.

3. Result

In-game experience resulting from the bug.
Example: When you press the scout activation button, you can hear the sound, but nothing actually happens. The aircraft stands still on the catapult.

4. Expected result

In-game experience which should have occurred if no bug is present.
Example: The scout has to be launched by the catapult.

5. Technical details

Example: Bug time: about 19:30 (UTC).Replay (attempt at 01:00), python.log, DxDiag.

If you encounter this error, please zip your ~\crashes\ folder, upload it to any online file storage and add the link to your report.

[AAO]
[AAO]
Players
6 posts
6,607 battles

1. Arsenal Buying French DDs with new tokens

2. I clicked on the buy button to buy the new french tier VIII dd, clicked on yes when asked to buy

3. no ship was credited but tokens are gone

4. ship should have been added to the ship carousel

5. Bug occurred on 04.07.2019 at 18:45

[BOATY]
Players
59 posts
9,642 battles

Hi, Started PTS as per normal from Game Updater (0.69MB update was seen to load) just now and game loaded, hit connect and the game continued to load until the Daily shipment screen and then total screen black and shut done of everything. Forced to push on off button to restart. Played last night and no problems.

Went to normal game and all working OK. Now back to PTS and...........it worked no problems. Using Full screened mode. (usually in fill screen windowed other wise screen shots does not work.

[A-Z]
Players
222 posts

@Agt_endrn There was NO French DD's in Arsenal. There was ONLY permanent camo for them.

And a quick question before post a bug report: why I can't watch replays from PT when test server is off? I tried it on live server, but it didn't work (probably differences in versions).

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,358 posts
3,727 battles
5 hours ago, Amaha said:

@Agt_endrn There was NO French DD's in Arsenal. There was ONLY permanent camo for them.

And a quick question before post a bug report: why I can't watch replays from PT when test server is off? I tried it on live server, but it didn't work (probably differences in versions).

You should be able to launch replay through PT launched icon in your game files

[A-Z]
Players
222 posts
3 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

You should be able to launch replay through PT launched icon in your game files

When I tried to do this from main game folder with *.exe I simply stuck on this screen, but when I tried the same with *.exe from bin64 folder it worked as it should.

Spoiler

shot-19_07.08_16_17.26-0686.thumb.jpg.ffde42ae9edae6b87a173150b4ab5f03.jpg

From obvious reasons I hide My email.

Ok, and now the report:

1. Description

A few second after Smoke Generator consumable start it reload, a audio message "Fighter destroy!" is played.

2. Reproduction steps

- select a destroyer (Leberecht Maass in this example)

- enter any battle mode

- use Smoke Generator consumable and wait till it start the reload

- just hear it

3. Result

Useless information about loosing airplane on class that don't even have airplanes.

4. Expected result

Remove it.

5. Technical details

Replay in attachment, around 07:35 battle time.

20190707_232117_PGSD107-Leberecht-Maass_46_Estuary.wowsreplay

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,358 posts
3,727 battles
16 hours ago, Amaha said:

When I tried to do this from main game folder with *.exe I simply stuck on this screen, but when I tried the same with *.exe from bin64 folder it worked as it should.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, and now the report:

1. Description

A few second after Smoke Generator consumable start it reload, a audio message "Fighter destroy!" is played.

2. Reproduction steps

- select a destroyer (Leberecht Maass in this example)

- enter any battle mode

- use Smoke Generator consumable and wait till it start the reload

- just hear it

3. Result

Useless information about loosing airplane on class that don't even have airplanes.

4. Expected result

Remove it.

5. Technical details

Replay in attachment, around 07:35 battle time.

20190707_232117_PGSD107-Leberecht-Maass_46_Estuary.wowsreplay

I remember I also had some issues of this being stuck, I was trying different possibilities and one helped. But damn, I don't remember which one :Smile_sad:

But your description of the bug is good enough, thank you for that :cap_like:

[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
516 posts
13,004 battles

1. Description

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-086/ shows "Play a Random or Co-op Battle", "Gain three victories on aircraft carriers in Random or Co-op Battles.", and "Earn three stars in the Raptor Rescue Operation." as being achievable twice, in both Round One and Round Two of the PTS. However these missions are not there to be completed again.

missions.thumb.jpg.5edeae1a2b5245dbb74e6928738b44bc.jpg

2. Reproduction steps

I logged in to check the "Symbols of France" rewards and looked at the missions while I was about things (since there is so frequently a discrepancy between what the news page says and what the actual missions say), and found the missions were not listed.

3. Result

Missions I expected to see were not there.

4. Expected result

For the news page and the display of missions in-game to agree with each other.

• Cool 2

Players
8 posts
6,827 battles
1 minute ago, Johmie said:

1. Description

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-086/ shows "Play a Random or Co-op Battle", "Gain three victories on aircraft carriers in Random or Co-op Battles.", and "Earn three stars in the Raptor Rescue Operation." as being achievable twice, in both Round One and Round Two of the PTS. However these missions are not there to be completed again.

2. Reproduction steps

I logged in to check the "Symbols of France" rewards and looked at the missions while I was about things (since there is so frequently a discrepancy between what the news page says and what the actual missions say), and found the missions were not listed.

3. Result

4. Expected result

Same problem here.

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,459 posts
7,538 battles
55 minutes ago, Johmie said:

1. Description

2. Reproduction steps

3. Result

4. Expected result

Thanks for the report. The problem was found, identified and fixed - please try restarting your Public Test client and you should see the missions there. Same should go for @Obidav

Sorry for the hiccups!

Players
156 posts
5,929 battles

Started up the PT, changed the battle type and :

image.png.654fa26785702fe166fa8d6c1860d54f.png

Restart, messing around with the Russian BB capt, clicking Raptor rescue battle, go back to the port change to the Cruiser, messing around with the capt and the port froze on me, when I finish with the capt. skills "WoW unresponsive"

Try no3:  in the port about to go into the Raptor rescue and bang:

image.png.08763f0ad4180a10410feeea5bbb2674.png

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
3,357 posts
3,065 battles
On 7/11/2019 at 10:25 PM, Alfie_the_troll said:

Started up the PT, changed the battle type and :

image.png.654fa26785702fe166fa8d6c1860d54f.png

Restart, messing around with the Russian BB capt, clicking Raptor rescue battle, go back to the port change to the Cruiser, messing around with the capt and the port froze on me, when I finish with the capt. skills "WoW unresponsive"

Try no3:  in the port about to go into the Raptor rescue and bang:

image.png.08763f0ad4180a10410feeea5bbb2674.png

Hi, 

Could you provide us a WGCheck?

That would helped us to understand what was the issue.