Sign in to follow this  
WG_Lumberjack

0.8.6 PTS - Crash Zone Alpha Map and Greece Map

5 comments in this topic

WG Staff
2,254 posts
3,891 battles

Maps

The legendary white facade of the cliffs of Dover has looked over the final resting place of many a ship in the annals of history. In Update 0.8.6, a new map called Crash Zone Alpha is set to appear in the game for Tier VIII–X battles in Domination mode. The map has two versions: with three and four key areas, respectively. The map will also be interesting for aficionados of Clan Battles: the “home” key areas of the teams are located quite close to each other, which will force the teams to reconsider their usual combat tactics.

f21aec5c-9ccc-11e9-ba68-38eaa735f4cc_120

The Greece map has undergone further improvements: at the request of players, sunny weather has been added. Besides this, the islands located rear of the teams have been updated and will now act as more reliable cover.

https://worldofwarships.eu/pl/news/general-news/dev-diaries-086/ 

https://worldofwarships.eu/pl/news/public-test/bulletin-086/ 

https://worldofwarships.eu/pl/news/public-test/public-test-086/ 

Players
27 posts
1,783 battles

I have played Crash Zone Alpha today for approximately 8 times. Every time I spawn on the green team (as Above) I loose, almost roflstomped

somehow i could not find a good spot with the Des Moines. With the Minotaur i dont have this issue, But a loose nonetheless.

if I spawn on the red team, i win big time,  we roflstomp the other team ( Every time).

maybe bad Luck, But very consistent.

Players
1,480 posts
4,330 battles
47 minutes ago, Absolute_Potato said:

I have played Crash Zone Alpha today for approximately 8 times. Every time I spawn on the green team (as Above) I loose, almost roflstomped

somehow i could not find a good spot with the Des Moines. With the Minotaur i dont have this issue, But a loose nonetheless.

if I spawn on the red team, i win big time,  we roflstomp the other team ( Every time).

maybe bad Luck, But very consistent.

If You play with brainless players, You lost.

Green side or red side.

Players
27 posts
1,783 battles
19 hours ago, M8ii said:

If You play with brainless players, You lost.

Green side or red side.

That could be the case, But it is the consistancy of it.

Sure when a BB (mostly Kremlin) just yolo’s In you know what is about to happen.

but statiscally looking, every team will have a reasonable equal amount of bad players (and sometimes I am a bad player myself).

But this is very consistent, but I am going to play the map a couple of times more to find out more.

Players
27 posts
1,783 battles
On 7/13/2019 at 12:00 AM, Absolute_Potato said:

That could be the case, But it is the consistancy of it.

Sure when a BB (mostly Kremlin) just yolo’s In you know what is about to happen.

but statiscally looking, every team will have a reasonable equal amount of bad players (and sometimes I am a bad player myself).

But this is very consistent, but I am going to play the map a couple of times more to find out more.

Finally I have lost a game from "red" side (North), but that was just 1. 

Although I have to be honest, I was playing the Des Moines and it was a 60K dmg game (not the best).

From the North side it is easy to find a competatitve spot for a Des Moines. But my experience with a Des Moines is just 15 games old (still learning the ship on how aggressive I can be,).

Sign in to follow this