Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Free XP Conversion Discount – Make the Most of it!

23 comments in this topic

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
1,165 posts

Don't miss out on this week's massive offer of in-game discounts and bonuses! Get more bang for your buck when converting regular Ship XP and Elite Commander XP into FreeXP to use as you please!

Read it on the portal
  • Bad 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,446 posts

Considering the current NTC plans and their heated discussion, I doubt it is a smart move to announce such a rebatte right now.

• Cool 3

Players
4,248 posts
245 battles

So im guessing, this is for NTC? I'm hoping it isn't since it is a pretty bad time to announce such a thing especially when you can free exp back up tech trees with that sort of thing.

sigh...

[PNAVY]
Players
56 posts
13,211 battles

Even at the discounted rate Xp conversion is such a ripoff especially considering how quickly you can earn it anyways. Oh the amount of players WG is going to lose if they bring in Naval Training Center. I'm a long time player with a lot of T10 ships I could regrind and even I don't want that Cluster F@ck. What is up with all the incredibly dumb decisions WG is making as of late. NTC is a completely r3tard3d idea. The discount now is only to milk players even more that don't want to be totally left in the dust if they bring in NTC. My advice everyone stop playing and paying and maybe then WG will listen but I highly doubt it considering that they never want to admit that they were wrong

• Cool 6

[BYOB]
Players
3,807 posts
15,476 battles

I'm making the most of it. Spent all my gaming budget on the steam summer sale. Even the money set aside for the WoWS sale.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Cool 3

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,656 posts
1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

Even the money set aside for the WoWS sale.

You know as much as I do we're not getting a Summer-sale to the degree the steam-users have (-75% discounts, full doubloon compensation) to begin with. Nothing has been lost then.

• Cool 2

Players
323 posts
10,084 battles

1:35 is complete crap.................you will have to offer at least 1:100 to make it worthwhile.

• Cool 4

[FAM]
Players
8 posts
11,216 battles

Let me ask... Where are the TX premium camos discounts?

[PNAVY]
Players
56 posts
13,211 battles
5 hours ago, Monalie said:

1:35 is complete crap.................you will have to offer at least 1:100 to make it worthwhile.

100% agree. 1:35 conversion rate is an absolute joke. I have over 13 million XP I could convert that will never get converted because it would cost me literally thousands to do so. Even 1:100 is not nearly enough for me to spend money on it. It's far better value to buy economic signals than waste money on doubloons. If I stack signals I can easily make 15 - 20 xp, Free xp in a game, over a hundred games I'm looking at earning hundreds of thousands of XP. IT would cost me a hundred Euro's or so to buy enough Doubloons to convert the same amount

• Cool 2

Players
64 posts
1,775 battles
16 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Don't miss out on this week's massive offer of in-game discounts and bonuses! Get more bang for your buck when converting regular Ship XP and Elite Commander XP into FreeXP to use as you please!

Read it on the portal

Great bonuses, now could you tell us WHY exactly can't we have a Store like in World of Tanks or Warplanes, so we can stock up on consumables and buy upgrades in advance for our ships we want to grind up to? You know to at least REDUCE our costs and actually NOT have to farm credits in every second match? Not everyone is as skilled as Flamuu or Flambass or other unicorns who can do constant 300k credits profit in every match.

I mean, this is getting a little bit TOOOOOO greedy if you ask me. Not only do I find the cost of ship repairs woefully unreasonable in Tier 9 and 10, but you have to pay the full price even if your ship finishes without a single HP loss.  Your -10% repair cost flag does jackshit...the least you could do is raise that 10% to 30%.

Don't you find that a little bit unreasonable, WG?

• Cool 1

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
196 posts
6,937 battles

Pretty useless with sales on ships where tier 8-10 is 15% which is what is a permanent clan bonus is. I bet most of us is already member of a clan that have those bonuses active.

[SQRL]
Players
300 posts
12,545 battles
On 7/5/2019 at 1:21 AM, dforce105 said:

100% agree. 1:35 conversion rate is an absolute joke. I have over 13 million XP I could convert that will never get converted because it would cost me literally thousands to do so. Even 1:100 is not nearly enough for me to spend money on it. It's far better value to buy economic signals than waste money on doubloons. If I stack signals I can easily make 15 - 20 xp, Free xp in a game, over a hundred games I'm looking at earning hundreds of thousands of XP. IT would cost me a hundred Euro's or so to buy enough Doubloons to convert the same amount

I've got 32 million XP (i generally play ships i've already got rather than grinding new lines - plus only tend to play DDs)

If my calculations are correct I'd have have to spend £2550 to covert all of that (and have a few spare doubloons over) - and that's with the discounted rate!

Ummm. After much consideration, i think i'll pass thanks :P

• Cool 1

[U-W]
Players
128 posts
7,178 battles
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:32 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Read it on the portal

Standard account : the credit and XP you get are a joke. And why Always and Always so manny T10's in a battle with you have a T8 ship. The game looks great but thats about all. They game as money making machine it is unmatched.

[U-W]
Players
128 posts
7,178 battles
10 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

I've got 32 million XP (i generally play ships i've already got rather than grinding new lines - plus only tend to play DDs)

If my calculations are correct I'd have have to spend £2550 to covert all of that (and have a few spare doubloons over) - and that's with the discounted rate!

Ummm. After much consideration, i think i'll pass thanks :P

Well it shows the Russian have found out what capitalisem is. I wunder if they think that we are NUTS spending such a amount of money . LMAO

• Cool 1

[U-W]
Players
128 posts
7,178 battles
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:27 AM, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

Great bonuses, now could you tell us WHY exactly can't we have a Store like in World of Tanks or Warplanes, so we can stock up on consumables and buy upgrades in advance for our ships we want to grind up to? You know to at least REDUCE our costs and actually NOT have to farm credits in every second match? Not everyone is as skilled as Flamuu or Flambass or other unicorns who can do constant 300k credits profit in every match.

I mean, this is getting a little bit TOOOOOO greedy if you ask me. Not only do I find the cost of ship repairs woefully unreasonable in Tier 9 and 10, but you have to pay the full price even if your ship finishes without a single HP loss.  Your -10% repair cost flag does jackshit...the least you could do is raise that 10% to 30%.

Don't you find that a little bit unreasonable, WG?

welcome to a game that could be named . Bend over and get f in the a. and after that give your wallet and pay for the f

[U-W]
Players
128 posts
7,178 battles

please guys do not be to negative in your posts. I could be that due to forum rules you will get a warning. And i know so i have had a couple.

[IWAYN]
Players
10 posts

why would a warning  be issued for giving your opinion of a current topic,To be warned for it i would see as a lack of freedom to express!!

Point being only fan boys go trying to stop people posting as nobody wants there pride game being given negative posts on something the WG team could look to balance  better

• Cool 1

Players
64 posts
1,775 battles
On 7/11/2019 at 7:46 PM, Killroy67 said:

welcome to a game that could be named . Bend over and get f in the a. and after that give your wallet and pay for the f

No thanks, I prefer not to get f in the a. anymore.  I have hade more than enough of that while I played WoT.

• Cool 2

[U-W]
Players
128 posts
7,178 battles
On 7/11/2019 at 7:57 PM, IwaynI_1 said:

why would a warning  be issued for giving your opinion of a current topic,To be warned for it i would see as a lack of freedom to express!!

Point being only fan boys go trying to stop people posting as nobody wants there pride game being given negative posts on something the WG team could look to balance  better

aaa so this i a FAN forum. now I undersand ;) .  

[BAD-F]
[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
71 posts
7,939 battles

Well i think 1:35 is very generous, perhaps we should nly have expected 1:26? Or perhaps WG is too genrerous with its normal 1:25 , if they made it 1:15 then the "offers" could be twice as good at 1:30?

On a serious note I seem to recall in the early days the bonus "offers" were 1:50 which seemed somewhat more reasonable, I'd love to see the wg stats on their long term benefits of the "offers" system. I would have expected players to be more enticed by a "double" value bonus, and that might encourage more spending. With WG's skill and vast experience at extracting cash from players I must be wrong and just not understand what makes most people part with cash?

Players
4,529 posts
9,449 battles
16 minutes ago, Bigeddie said:

Well i think 1:35 is very generous, perhaps we should nly have expected 1:26? Or perhaps WG is too genrerous with its normal 1:25 , if they made it 1:15 then the "offers" could be twice as good at 1:30?

On a serious note I seem to recall in the early days the bonus "offers" were 1:50 which seemed somewhat more reasonable, I'd love to see the wg stats on their long term benefits of the "offers" system. I would have expected players to be more enticed by a "double" value bonus, and that might encourage more spending. With WG's skill and vast experience at extracting cash from players I must be wrong and just not understand what makes most people part with cash?

No telling jokes about these dead, but leave them burried :Smile_hiding:

Sign in to follow this