Customer Support Maintenance Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BlackFish__

Are you willing to BOYCOTT Wargaming products untill they cancel the Naval Training Centre initiative is officially cancelled?

7 comments in this topic

[OCTO]
Players
72 posts
8,904 battles

I believe most of you have already informed yourselves about this Naval Training Centre initiative.

I'm playing this game for three years. I have researched many tier lines up to tier 10, and there are still many lines waiting to be researched. This is my main game and there is no other on the market like it.

I am absolutely certain that nothing on Earth will make me regrind those hard-earned lines not even once let alone seven times.
If this initiative goes live I will not play my ships turned into garbage overnight, against tier 3 over ground and overpowered counterparts.
The introduction of this initiative will mean the end of me playing my most beloved game. End of the road. Period.

If any of you feel the same we need to take action. NOW. Unfortunately, Wargaming understands only one way, the way of their revenues. Therefore we need to act and vote with our wallets.

Thank you for reading. 

To moderators and Wargaming: For the love of anything you deem sacred, please revise your plan and stop this madness. 

• Cool 5

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,442 posts

Moderators are volunteer users like you and me. They are not employees of Wargaming and had nothing to do with the idea.

And biased polls are bad.

[TTT]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
4 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Moderators are volunteer users like you and me. They are not employees of Wargaming and had nothing to do with the idea.

And biased polls are bad.

this. the million whine threads are tiresome enough as is, but then this much lack of clue... :fish_palm:

Players
2,162 posts

I would like to boycott them yes but to many premium ships, and I am forever buying doubloons, so a boycott is hard to implement.

I would like to know if I can reclaim my absurd amount of premium time though, how this has got to be this amount and I am talking right across the board, WoWP's, WoT's (both of which I don't play anymore) and ofc,WoW's.

Players
4,230 posts
245 battles

I havent spent money on this company since what? early 2017- mid 2017 (before may).

It's clear (actually bloody obvious by now) what direction this company intends to take its games and if people keep funding them then they will assume everything is fine (positive reinforcement) and think it's ok as they have evidence to back up their claims.

Makes me wonder if their slavic diablo game will have similar features. Or they mixed up the dev teams.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester, Players
491 posts
5,245 battles

"cancel the Naval Training Centre initiative is officially cancelled?"

Did i just have some sort of sezuire reading this?

• Funny 2

Moderator, Supertester, Sailing Hamster
411 posts

Closed.

This thread isn't constructive and it's only purpose is to cause trouble on the forum.

• Bad 5