Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Snowy_a

Naval center

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BABBY]
Players
29 posts
4,082 battles

It was a nice game while it lasted. It was a fun ride but every journey has it's end.

 

Now tell me where can I refund the money I have invested in the game?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,701 posts
6,510 battles

If enough people try to sue them, maybe we can get some money back? Probably not though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,435 posts
19 minutes ago, Snowy_a said:

It was a nice game while it lasted. It was a fun ride but every journey has it's end.

 

Now tell me where can I refund the money I have invested in the game?

You can't, never once heard of people suing gaming companies and striking lucky, the money you and I spend will go on the best corrupt defence lawyers, they will win, each and everytime.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VLOOT]
Players
282 posts
19,611 battles

How can you sit in a room with people, suggest this, and then the rest thinks... yeah... great idea.

 

You will get Class 4 tier X ships fighting first grind tier VIII?

 

I have all tier X ships no way in hell I am going to regrind all them. What will happen to my stand alone premium ships? They will also be massacred by their Class 4 counterparts. And... if they get all the buffs cause they are premium, then I will just play them and seal club away and not regrind. But probably I will deinstall the game.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
1,037 posts
9,218 battles
27 minutes ago, Snowy_a said:

Now tell me where can I refund the money I have invested in the game?

 

Probably just best to sell, I mean give your account away then.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKBK]
Players
455 posts
25,041 battles

I like how dramatic some people about this, they are acting like its the end of the world or something, if they wanna quit I'm all for it they are crap players anyway, we lived through the CV rework that means we can live through anything, and if someone is gonna kick your [edited]it doesn't matter what buffs you have on your ship that's the beauty of the skill gap, that's the beauty of the challenge, so I suggest that if people wanna quit then [edited]do it else get over yourself and git gut.

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,800 posts
6,845 battles
5 minutes ago, OM40 said:

..[snip]...

lp7vKQZSvVZc.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BABBY]
Players
29 posts
4,082 battles
6 minutes ago, walter3kurtz said:

 

Probably just best to sell, I mean give your account away then.

I am overreacting a bit since I think this game has given me enough entertainment for what I have payed but this money grab they are trying to pull off is really depressing. It will kill the game and I can't believe they don't see it. It already has a low player base. Are they planning on abandoning the game in a few years because they ran out of ships and ideas? It really looks like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BABBY]
Players
29 posts
4,082 battles
20 minutes ago, OM40 said:

I like how dramatic some people about this, they are acting like its the end of the world or something, if they wanna quit I'm all for it they are crap players anyway, we lived through the CV rework that means we can live through anything, and if someone is gonna kick your [edited]it doesn't matter what buffs you have on your ship that's the beauty of the skill gap, that's the beauty of the challenge, so I suggest that if people wanna quit then [edited]do it else get over yourself and git gut.

This is nowhere near close to the cv rework. This is making the game a second quality pay to win trash which western companies abandoned years ago realising it's not profitable since it limits the playerbase. I can't think of any popular free to play game which is pay to win, why are they so adamant on forcing players to pay. Your decision to pay should not affect other players and that's why payed cosmetics is the way to go for F2P games

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-GG-]
[-GG-]
Players
365 posts
20,744 battles

Speaking about low playerbase please bear in ming that for both WoT and WoWs priority market is former USSR.

Sure they are making money in EU, US, ASIA servers but I doubt they ever made strategical decisions basing on "what EU community thinks".

 

On Naval Center - I think in WoWs it's not THAT relevant as WoWs serves a "scissors-rock-paper" type of gameplay where even a pimped Kremlin married with Slava doesn't stand a chance agains brainy Kagero that in turn is easily deleted by Shokaku that in turn can only throw peanuts on Kremiln married with Slava.

That wouldn't be the case in WoT but if you say - how about a 120k HP Yamato with 23 sec reload ? I say - powerful but still won't win a game alone. And if somebody finds it amusing to regrind whole lines - well, why not. I will play WoWs as long as I enjoy it, not as long as Kremlin isn't too OP. 

 

 

 

 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKBK]
Players
455 posts
25,041 battles
19 minutes ago, philjd said:

lp7vKQZSvVZc.gif

Never, in a world full of lies what's more valuable than the truth? crap players will always be crap, and I will always let them know that they are crap :cap_old:

 

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKBK]
Players
455 posts
25,041 battles
14 minutes ago, Snowy_a said:

pay to win

I've seen a lot of people wave a credit card at the game...they are crap...and this will not change that fact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[K-H]
Players
9 posts
8,402 battles
8 minutes ago, OM40 said:

Never, in a world full of lies what's more valuable than the truth? crap players will always be crap, and I will always let them know that they are crap :cap_old:

 

If they are so crap why do you need buffs to your ships? I mean clearly it's skill that's important to you. You wouldn't enjoy winning because your ship was just better than theirs.. would you? Or would you just possibly be sitting in a T6 op premium with rank 3, all the upgrades, 19 point captain and congratulating yourself on how "skilled" you are compared to the "crap" players.

 

If you think skill should be what decides who wins then you should want an even playing field, else you are just a fake.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CKBK]
Players
455 posts
25,041 battles
3 minutes ago, jisc said:

If they are so crap why do you need buffs to your ships? I mean clearly it's skill that's important to you. You wouldn't enjoy winning because your ship was just better than theirs.. would you? Or would you just possibly be sitting in a T6 op premium with rank 3, all the upgrades, 19 point captain and congratulating yourself on how "skilled" you are compared to the "crap" players.

 

If you think skill should be what decides who wins then you should want an even playing field, else you are just a fake.

if people wanna grind them I have no problem with it, everyone can do the same, but it won't change anything for me I will be sitting with a normal T8 looking at level3 T10s doing random crap and getting farmed :cap_rambo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LIK]
Players
24 posts
12,227 battles

Lot of players who think they are good in this game base that on their stats. Buffing stats by plying few strong ships.. with this it will be even easier.

U will be able to bully on higher tier than now. Imagine plying a stock ship ws. same tier ship with 3 upgrades.. this can only be fun for seal clubbers and stat padders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quality Poster
2,376 posts
17,720 battles

Everything's on fire. It's so beautiful. :cap_book:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×