You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AndyHill

Naval Training Center Poll

The Naval Training Center Poll  

315 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the proposed Naval Training Center feature?

• I like the idea of players getting gameplay advantage by re-grinding ship lines as originally proposed by WG.
    • I like the idea of players getting cosmetic or economic stuffs (you can leave a suggestion below) by re-grinding ship lines.
    • I dislike the idea of players having the ability to re-grind ship lines in general regardless of what they can gain from it.
    • There is need for some form of credit / free xp / other resource sinks and stuff to do for the most experienced players.
    • There isn't really need for any forms of credit / free xp / other resource sinks and stuff to do for the most experienced players.

19 comments in this topic

[POP]
Weekend Tester
763 posts

To the best of my knowledge it's not possible to add this poll to the original discussion thread here: 

Please keep discussion related to the changes in the above thread as I guess that's the proper place for it. However, I'm very interested in seeing some numbers on how the forumites feel about the feature as is and / or with some changes (and I didn't find a poll anywhere, please point me to the right direction if I missed one). Questions 1-3 are the Naval Training Center -related portion whereas 4 and 5 are intended to calibrate for people's general interest in providing end-end-game level content for hypergrinders in general.

• Cool 7

[SM0KE]
Players
3,395 posts
8,787 battles

Drat - clicked the wrong option: I meant to add my vote to the don't mind non-combat advantages option, not no grinding whatsoever...

Sorry.

[THESO]
[THESO]
2,126 posts
7,118 battles

Guys,

I've carried all the posts about the subject into the related Dev Blog thread,

This thread will be open for voting and for people who wants to point out something about the poll.

But please keep the discussion on the Dev Blog thread which you can access from here.

If People continue to post here, this one will eventually be locked.

Thanks a lot.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,422 posts
9,203 battles
6 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

Guys,

I've carried all the posts about the subject into the related Dev Blog thread,

This thread will be open for voting and for people who wants to point out something about the poll.

But please keep the discussion on the Dev Blog thread which you can access from here.

If People continue to post here, this one will eventually be locked.

Thanks a lot.

Create a pinned thread linked to DEV blog thread.

99% of people hang in here .... you know that.... but even that wont stop  people from  making new threads in "Game play" section. 

[THESO]
[THESO]
2,126 posts
7,118 battles
1 minute ago, nambr9 said:

Create a pinned thread linked to DEV blog.

99% of people hang in here .... you know that....

I know.. and do you really think that we didn't thought about that :)

But it was the decision of WG, to collect all the feedback into that devblog post.

So, don't shoot the messenger!

• Cool 1

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,149 battles
58 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

I know.. and do you really think that we didn't thought about that :)

But it was the decision of WG, to collect all the feedback into that devblog post.

No they just want to contain the outrage that we have a right to express so that most people (who don't go on the dev blog part of the forum which is a lot of people that use the forum) can't see how stupid of an idea it is and protest against it. They want a blissfully ignorant audience. 

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
2,263 posts
13,339 battles
1 hour ago, Excavatus said:

(...)

Don't be a joykill! :Smile_trollface:

Just use one of the saves to load yourself back into the forum!

Moderator, Supertester, Sailing Hamster
411 posts
1 hour ago, nambr9 said:

Create a pinned thread linked to DEV blog thread.

99% of people hang in here .... you know that.... but even that wont stop  people from  making new threads in "Game play" section. 

Mate, there is a pinned thread with links since yesterday evening. People just don't care about it...

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
3,422 posts
9,203 battles
9 minutes ago, Arty_McFly said:

Mate, there is a pinned thread with links since yesterday evening. People just don't care about it...

Thanx, I checked yesterday and there wasn't one ... did not check today TBH.

But yeah ... I don't expect people to actually check it either ... most come here "hotheaded" and they just press "Start new topic" button without even checking the first page....

[THESO]
[THESO]
2,126 posts
7,118 battles
1 hour ago, Mr_Snoww said:

No they just want to contain the outrage that we have a right to express so that most people (who don't go on the dev blog part of the forum which is a lot of people that use the forum) can't see how stupid of an idea it is and protest against it. They want a blissfully ignorant audience. 

Absolutely on the contrary.

They want people to express their feelings, ideas negative or positive about it and they want it to be in the SAME PLACE,

Because there will be people who will reading those feedback who usually aren't coming to forum.

It is so much easier for people to gather it. Why people getting hard time to go click some more and write there.

It is not like the discussions are hidden and we are not giving the link everywhere.

anyway

final warning for everyone. I've just moved 8 more posts into the dev blog thread.

Keep discussion out of this poll. I'm keeping it open for the time being.

But will lock it.. I'm sorry but no discussion out of dev blog threads for these matters.

Please keep it civil and calm.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,422 posts
9,203 battles
1 minute ago, Excavatus said:

Absolutely on the contrary.

They want people to express their feelings, ideas negative or positive about it and they want it to be in the SAME PLACE,

Because there will be people who will reading those feedback who usually aren't coming to forum.

It is so much easier for people to gather it. Why people getting hard time to go click some more and write there.

It is not like the discussions are hidden and we are not giving the link everywhere.

anyway

final warning for everyone. I've just moved 8 more posts into the dev blog thread.

Keep discussion out of this poll. I'm keeping it open for the time being.

But will lock it.. I'm sorry but no discussion out of dev blog threads for these matters.

Please keep it civil and calm.

Can you disable comments for pool thread?

There is also a mini-pool going on in there:

hsnvebI.png

• Funny 2
  • Angry 1

Modder
1,757 posts
12,445 battles

I miss an "I don't really care, I just want submarines"-poll-option :Smile_trollface:

[THESO]
[THESO]
2,126 posts
7,118 battles
3 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Can you disable comments for pool thread?

There is also a mini-pool going on in there:

hsnvebI.png

I would like to keep it open just for some opinions about the poll.. thats all..
sometimes in this forum, people come and add ideas or options to polls to make them better..

I'm just keeping an open mind.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,422 posts
9,203 battles
Just now, Excavatus said:

I would like to keep it open just for some opinions about the poll.. thats all..
sometimes in this forum, people come and add ideas or options to polls to make them better..

I'm just keeping an open mind.

I respect that, but unfortunately that also means that you have to keep a broom close by :)

[POP]
Weekend Tester
763 posts

Maybe it would be possible to pin the poll and close it for discussion if things get out of hand instead of just closing the thread? I think we're actually getting interesting (and perhaps important) results, so I wouldn't like to see the thread just disappear into the void of page n.

[THESO]
[THESO]
2,126 posts
7,118 battles
4 minutes ago, AndyHill said:

Maybe it would be possible to pin the poll and close it for discussion if things get out of hand instead of just closing the thread? I think we're actually getting interesting (and perhaps important) results, so I wouldn't like to see the thread just disappear into the void of page n.

thats actually what I've meant though.

Not closing the thread, closing for comments :)

[SCRUB]
Players
3,422 posts
9,203 battles

I think its pretty safe to close the thread.

It is perfectly clear how the community feels about it.

As for the WG .... I am afraid they are too stubborn to accept when something gets rejected by the community and ultimately they force their decision simply because they have put X amount of effort into it.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
2,126 posts
7,118 battles
4 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

I think its safe to close the thread.

It is perfectly clear how the community feels about it.

As for the WG .... I am afraid they are too stubborn to accept when something gets rejected by the community and ultimately they force their decision simply because they put X amount of effort into it.

Just remember (or go read If you didn't follow) the preferental MM tanks in WOT.

They put a lot of effort and time in it,

They made an amazing marketing job for it,

Community said NO!

result: It's been removed before even implemented into the game. :)

Anyway just to be safe,

I've closed the poll to comments :)

If you have a suggestion / complaint about the poll itself,

Please contact with the OP

• Cool 2